Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 16. (Read 42889 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 03:01:19 PM
I'we got 2 thoughts about BTW. 1st is i,m realy confused about this IBOE and gfgdp drama, i know if it's true BTW will moon and pluto very soon, but if not the floor is the limit, Devs should better think about announcing news in a) when totaly fake and scam they should do it in the way that 2nd part of "treat" didn't react and we could make masive pump, b) when it's true they should wait for the moment when the reaction was only positive then we have whole solar system and more. I'm disapointed about this devs strategy because now there is less trust to BTW.
2nd i think there is no much dPOS coins that have small marketcap and it gives BTW big pottential to grow, because is cheap as cryptocurrency and as a dPOS coin.

I agree, I am confused as hell about that IBOE thing. Their posts on medium don't reflect much about situation either.

BTW is shit coin and I lost 85% of my investment(I bought at 25 cents I thought its good time enter as it fallen from 80 cents and its low cap)

If you look at past 1 month all coins are doing well except this scam coin

Please dont invest into this scam coin

I heard from so many people that BTW is copy coin from ASCH

and about IBOE thing its big scam and trap to new investors

ALL NEW INVESTERS... STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM PROJECT

Now passes testing of the network before big updating. People perfectly understand that this is investment for several months, until autumn or winter (just look at the road map). This is time for development. This coin not for fast trading.
ALso here is a lot of investers. just look at telegram groups and talk with people. People waiting working platform because product is what will affect the price.
By the way, if you want go to the toilet, you don't need to do this on the forum.

All who didn't want to accept team's lie were kicked from the telegram group.
So it does not any sense to talk with people in telegram, cuz all you can hear from them are only one side of the coin.
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
May 03, 2018, 12:23:20 PM
BTW Updates 03.05.2018

1. The Consensus is still in the testnet;
2. Rewards to translators have to be sent after verification;
3. Half of the team is engaged in WhitePay and simulation of the DAO Module. This will be a big thing...
4. Representatives, Administrators and External Developers, we would like to thank each one of you for your requests. Huge part of them is beeing processed. If you are still considering sending us the request don't hesitate to do so.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 08:06:09 AM
 Very good news in the week on the way wait and watch Cool Cool Cool

All of the haters  be ready to write  Grin Grin Grin 

there after you to love ., Btw , buy Btw.,  hold Btw 

Activity: 490
Merit: 115
May 03, 2018, 06:27:13 AM
Im agree with @libert19
I did not buy coins, they got me an airdrop. And was not bad if I sold coins it on the exchange in the early days.
Just now sent the coins from one address to another., And the transaction was instant. So I do not know who is talking about the scam, but the blockchain is working, the transactions are going very fast.

Therefore, considering these two conditions, if the project rises, it will be good if it decays, well, it means that it was not lucky.
Activity: 107
May 03, 2018, 01:58:14 AM
dont worry buddies if this is scam then every crypto is scam . iam still holding because sooner or later it will pump for sure  Wink
Activity: 282
Merit: 108
May 02, 2018, 05:46:09 PM
I'we got 2 thoughts about BTW. 1st is i,m realy confused about this IBOE and gfgdp drama, i know if it's true BTW will moon and pluto very soon, but if not the floor is the limit, Devs should better think about announcing news in a) when totaly fake and scam they should do it in the way that 2nd part of "treat" didn't react and we could make masive pump, b) when it's true they should wait for the moment when the reaction was only positive then we have whole solar system and more. I'm disapointed about this devs strategy because now there is less trust to BTW.
2nd i think there is no much dPOS coins that have small marketcap and it gives BTW big pottential to grow, because is cheap as cryptocurrency and as a dPOS coin.

I agree, I am confused as hell about that IBOE thing. Their posts on medium don't reflect much about situation either.

BTW is shit coin and I lost 85% of my investment(I bought at 25 cents I thought its good time enter as it fallen from 80 cents and its low cap)

Now passes testing of the network before big updating. People perfectly understand that this is investment for several months, until autumn or winter (just look at the road map). This is time for development. This coin not for fast trading.
ALso here is a lot of investers. just look at telegram groups and talk with people. People waiting working platform because product is what will affect the price.
By the way, if you want go to the toilet, you don't need to do this on the forum.
RGV
Activity: 16
May 02, 2018, 09:35:38 AM

Activity: 46
May 02, 2018, 07:18:05 AM
 Because there is a lot of illigitemate platforms that they may collect some information. I think airdrops is a form of profit and its value is depending on the coin's value.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
May 01, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
April 30, 2018, 10:45:19 AM
Sold my coins bye bye BTW
Best Wishes

On the April 27th you still said the project could surge but obviously you changed your mind quickly. You don't see any chance anymore for this?

he read too many fake FUD here Cheesy
and he don't know what to do anymore

Maybe he should stop reading or even attending this forum to make better decisions in the future when it comes to trading Wink
Activity: 140
April 30, 2018, 03:56:59 AM
All should aware of this scam coin, do not invest in anyway. No developer, No testing, No real update, No future.

ha ha ha  Grin Grin Grin  how you know no update /// no develop// no testing//etc///,

iam bitwhite delegate., and a tester i know very well..//   updates going very good//  Btw community coin/ hand overed 101 delegate/  as per roadmap major

updates are in Q3., Q4., every time btw dev team say a good news with in a hour ,enimeys ,fuders start ther bla bla.,

you jelisious people say  we community strong .,we win anything. Cool Cool Cool

No, you are not a delegate. All delegates are the system delegates, cuz the team (if we can call that handful of idiots - a team) can't understand stolen code and modify it. So you are a liar.
The project is a pure fiction becouse of:
- CIS team with low google translation skills
- btw is a full centralized project with manual governance
- there are 0 devs in the team
- there are no any development progress from the project's start
- any can be banned for any reason in telegram
- all official announcements from the team don't match with reality

Despite this I'm glad you found that project interesting and you can buy much more coins and wait a miracle.
But I sure people who close their eyes and don't belive in facts are the stupid people and just have no money))

I wanted to ask what project they stole code from? Is this really so? If this is true, as you all wrote, then I begin to be disappointed not only in price, but in the whole project. (

BTW was forked from Asch (XAS).
Just check github and you will not find any differences in the code.
It's easy to fork but hard to understand how to implement something new, especially when you don't have devs in the team (and you try to find random dev for any work, lol)
That's why we can't see any progress from the December 2017. There are only system delegates as it was 5 months ago. It means the net is fully centralized.
I understand, many people bought BTW on the pump wave for 0,3-0,7$ and now all they can do is to accept team's lie and and become a blinded followers.
It is their choose. If they want eat shit let them do it.
Activity: 103
Merit: 5
April 30, 2018, 03:19:58 AM
Let's wait for the progress of the Bitwhite dev.

They hire freelancers for development. That's funny. They are incompetent.
BTW copy & paste plus a few changes.
April 30, 2018, 03:18:58 AM
This coin daily volume is.very nice in small exchnges if it hits some bigger exchange then price may go 500-800x from here

Come and see real trading, not virtual. There are no volumes. As soon as the orders for 500 satoshi appear, dev sell shit coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
April 29, 2018, 11:35:35 PM
This coin daily volume is.very nice in small exchnges if it hits some bigger exchange then price may go 500-800x from here

Yes, I quite agree with you. But we as a holder need to be patient. Let's wait for the progress of the Bitwhite dev. They are active and always show a good improvement. I heard several big exchanges reject some project which has anonymous dev. I think it's a great idea if they will announce the real identity of all Dev members.
Activity: 107
April 29, 2018, 11:22:21 PM
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 10:22:48 PM
So many FUD here. I dont know why so many BTW haters here...  Grin

If you don't believe with this project just go away and stop making shitpost here...

Bitwhite is cult of personality is the enemy of the blockchain revolution., so we have many haters

they barks we dont"care..,     Simply say: Btw like sun ., sun for every one in the world the decentrelized project
Activity: 167
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
April 29, 2018, 07:55:18 PM
Per my analysis, this will rise by 100x in the short term about 3-4 months from here. It's very much under the radar
Seems like a good project and listing on Qryptos wont be so costly. I like to see this on larger exchanges and a little hype will bring FOMO which will bring big MOON!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
April 29, 2018, 06:45:25 PM
So many FUD here. I dont know why so many BTW haters here...  Grin

If you don't believe with this project just go away and stop making shitpost here...
Activity: 113
April 29, 2018, 05:59:55 PM
Developers are not interested in trading on exchanges.
The development of the platform continues. Testing passes successfully and soon delegates of the community will work again in updated stable blockchain.
Please stop post unconfirmed information.
April 29, 2018, 11:36:13 AM
You are so busy by the witch hunt that you did not see how much the project had already changed.
Nuff said?

changed  Huh

lol
new website design?

look
https://github.com/BTWhite

BTW copy & paste plus a few changes.

Today, the developers have sold you another batch of this shit coin.   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: