Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 36. (Read 42890 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 06:52:21 AM
I would wait to see some positive movement from the team / real volume vs. bot (look at bitflip vs iqaunt / getbtc), support from the community before buying.  It’s been on a downtick for 60 days - once it stabilizes or the above happens it can absolutely soar.  No one knows.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 05:06:31 AM
The price get a hard hit the last few days. But in think all the people need a little bit more patience with this project. We are at the beginning and the devs did a amazing Job with this airdrop. A lot of people now conncted with btw.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 02:05:57 AM
Basically BTW was at .90 start of January/ .50 end of January/ .30 start of February - now as of this writing - .12.  I can see 0.01 by March 1st.  Question to ask yourself - will the coin you invest in today be here in 12 years?  I don't think this one will be.

so this means by march i would be able to buy its whole supply
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
February 17, 2018, 02:02:04 AM
Basically BTW was at .90 start of January/ .50 end of January/ .30 start of February - now as of this writing - .12.  I can see 0.01 by March 1st.  Question to ask yourself - will the coin you invest in today be here in 12 years?  I don't think this one will be.

If your prediction is true, I'll be happy to see it goes down to 0.01 then I will buy as much as I can  Grin
This is still the beginning of BTW, no need to be so hurry to see it rise significantly. It will take times, lets just wait and keep supporting the dev on everything they are going to do to develop the coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 01:55:25 AM

Developers should not allow people to lose interest in the project. They need to urgently go to another exchange. It will revitalize the project. The project has a lot of innovative solutions, now it is necessary to develop it correctly and competently promote it to the market.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
February 17, 2018, 01:45:00 AM

So you mean this coin is not worth  to buy in ? I dont think so. If you look at the project closely you will find a lot a good work and technology being used but maybe lack of funds they are unable to list on good exchanges. It can also be due to lack of marketing plan by the Bitcoin white team.
I am still hopefull that this coin will come back and reach 1$ soon.
February 16, 2018, 07:14:58 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
February 16, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

Activity: 247
Merit: 5
February 16, 2018, 04:43:14 PM
what is the next step for btw ?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
February 16, 2018, 03:50:54 AM
What is wrong with the wallet of BTW? Why can not I go to my wallet? There were announcements that the wallet will not be available, or is there such a problem with me alone? I am talking about an online wallet.
I think since the team have control over the coming in and going out of BTW. They always disable withdrawal once the price push up all in the name of technical issue. Now that the price have fallen withdrawal is enable. But I will advise anyone not to sell cheap because at this price, it is below ICO price and selling at this price is not wise.
We will see what will happen when bitcoins price rise and continues to be uptrend and for this moment that bitcoinwhite price was dump its a big opportunity and only indicates that the hype is over as we can see there are only some people now whose making an advertisement or promoting this coin. If it starts to rise again and new exchanges followed it will be more valuable and the lowest price can be mark into $1 per BTW.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
February 16, 2018, 03:33:16 AM
Is there any news about the exchanges, or bitcoinwhite itself? I feel that just because it has its own forum, this place feels lonely now Smiley
Activity: 31
February 16, 2018, 02:30:46 AM
good airdrop!
February 16, 2018, 02:29:30 AM
how to setup my delgate node?
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 01:15:38 AM
What is wrong with the wallet of BTW? Why can not I go to my wallet? There were announcements that the wallet will not be available, or is there such a problem with me alone? I am talking about an online wallet.
I think since the team have control over the coming in and going out of BTW. They always disable withdrawal once the price push up all in the name of technical issue. Now that the price have fallen withdrawal is enable. But I will advise anyone not to sell cheap because at this price, it is below ICO price and selling at this price is not wise.
February 15, 2018, 02:45:45 PM
I ended up selling my position on this one weeks ago.  Folks received anywhere from 300-10,000 coins from the airdrop.  It will dump for awhile.  The team is behind curtains and AFAIK plans to stay that way - I think that / along with the premine / ways admins treat folks in the telegram and no social presence isn't doing this coin any favors presently.  I'll re-invest if things become a little more solid - and weigh any potential gains against a seriously loss as of this date.

edit:  note most of the volume on bitflip comes from bot trading set up by the site itself.  I've asked them to turn it off repeatedly and they said they "would think about it".  No buy orders - no sell orders.  All bot.
February 15, 2018, 12:37:11 PM
Any chance to get listed on a big exchange? I would like to get some BTW, but bitflip is like a joke..
Bitcoin White(BTW) trading on stocks.exchange  https://stocks.exchange/trade/BTW/BTC
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 11:17:18 AM
Any chance to get listed on a big exchange? I would like to get some BTW, but bitflip is like a joke..
Activity: 13
February 15, 2018, 10:07:41 AM
Bitcoin White(BTW) Open trading on the https://stocks.exchange/trade/BTW/BTC
Activity: 108
February 14, 2018, 05:35:32 PM
Guys can anyone tell me how voters get their 10% reward?

if your delegate is listed in 101 and its node is running. he receives income from which 10% is given to be divided between people who voted for him. Approximately the payout level with 1000 BTW will be 0.92-2 BTW per month. envy of how many coins will participate in the vote in general
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 10:16:30 AM
The coin is in the early stage of development, I still see a lot of potential from this project. BitcoinWhite astonish me by its sidechain architecture, byzantine fault tolerance and the secured sandbox.
Yes, quite a lot new cool features and big room for grow  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: