Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 37. (Read 42889 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 07:36:50 AM
The coin is in the early stage of development, I still see a lot of potential from this project. BitcoinWhite astonish me by its sidechain architecture, byzantine fault tolerance and the secured sandbox.
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
February 14, 2018, 07:28:31 AM
I applied for the BTW wallet! I also participated in the air drop, but recently I want to transfer my coin to another purse. Why is the server error prompted? Is that happening to everyone? Is it the Internet? Who can help me with that? thank you
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
February 14, 2018, 07:17:08 AM
Why is price diping so hard in value? I understand project is still young and its early stage. Any chance we move forward guys? :/

Hello, we are still on a good positions if you consider how much tokens has costed during the ico phase... (0.04$..)
Still having x4-x5 on this point of development.
Wait some serious news about ios wallet and other cool implementation's, and remember we are still on beginning of our road 😉
Yes and take this opportunity until the price was dump and tho i expect more dumpers will sell their Btw once it goes some pump there are many newbie who have received bitcoinwhite whithout knowing its real worth even reading it. All coins started at low price or if not it does dump and have a big pump.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 14, 2018, 07:08:22 AM
Guys can anyone tell me how voters get their 10% reward?
Activity: 28
February 14, 2018, 05:59:38 AM
The price has dropped .. but still worth double the ... which was $ 0.10 ..... 30 million tokens were given away by airdrop ... many have sold at a low price to make a small profit. The project is solid, the token will be listed on new exchanges and therefore the price will increase accordingly. BTW is a long-term investment ... buy now that it's cheap ... in a year it could be worth a lot of dollars
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
February 14, 2018, 03:09:55 AM
Why is price diping so hard in value? I understand project is still young and its early stage. Any chance we move forward guys? :/

Hello, we are still on a good positions if you consider how much tokens has costed during the ico phase... (0.04$..)
Still having x4-x5 on this point of development.
Wait some serious news about ios wallet and other cool implementation's, and remember we are still on beginning of our road 😉
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
February 14, 2018, 01:45:33 AM
lol take name of King from this shitcoin anyone even check explorer rich list lol 1st wallet whit 19M of 60M max its a joke??33% premine or even more whata fucking scam coin no wonder why price plumeting propobly to 0 cents

i think u r new in crypto world read more about dpos algoritm ...... bitcoin white  100% premine
Activity: 116
February 13, 2018, 08:09:54 PM
lol take name of King from this shitcoin anyone even check explorer rich list lol 1st wallet whit 19M of 60M max its a joke??33% premine or even more whata fucking scam coin no wonder why price plumeting propobly to 0 cents
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 04:21:11 PM
The project is just in the beginning. Devs work hard on it! Soon new updates, exchanges and price will go up!
Activity: 178
Merit: 7
February 13, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
Activity: 323
February 13, 2018, 09:21:06 AM
What is wrong with the wallet of BTW? Why can not I go to my wallet? There were announcements that the wallet will not be available, or is there such a problem with me alone? I am talking about an online wallet.
Everything is ok with online wallet, maybe some network troubles from your side?  Smiley
Activity: 108
February 13, 2018, 07:21:56 AM
Hi BitcoinWhitle!

What is your coin created base on platform???
this coin has its own platform. This is not a fork of bitcoin or a token on the basis of the ether
February 13, 2018, 07:20:17 AM
What is wrong with the wallet of BTW? Why can not I go to my wallet? There were announcements that the wallet will not be available, or is there such a problem with me alone? I am talking about an online wallet.
there were technical works. now a wallet is available
Activity: 15
February 13, 2018, 05:31:31 AM
Hi BitcoinWhitle!

What is your coin created base on platform???
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 05:25:33 AM
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 13, 2018, 04:57:31 AM
BitFlip is trusty exchanges if i want buy BTW coin?
I don't known, but i deposit BTW coin and withdraw BTC coin ok!
Time is a bit slow but acceptable.

I agree, but the commission is huge, which I did not like.

I think binance is the top for this coin

I think the developers will not have enough money for such a stock exchange)))) so it probably will not be list on binance.

Yes, but we can get there by voting. I guess voting round 6 has not started yet, don't forget to vote when it does.
February 12, 2018, 02:17:38 PM
Is mining going on?  Huh
The extraction will continue with the nodes. there will be 101 of them. The choice is the vote of the BTW community
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
February 12, 2018, 01:17:44 PM
Ucash jumped from 0.002 to 0.22 and BTW is shitting at the same position...when will this coin rise

No offenses, but ucash seems to be just a pump and dump coin with have no good future IMO. I doubt it will have bigger value than BTW in the future. On other hands, BTW has a good roadmap. The dev do all thing step by step as planned, it will rise in the next few months. Just wait and see, and dont forget to hold if you have it already or buy it if you haven't.
Activity: 504
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
February 12, 2018, 12:10:10 PM
Ucash jumped from 0.002 to 0.22 and BTW is shitting at the same position...when will this coin rise

If you rollback a few weeks back you can see that BTW once get listed on cmc - it has got a big pump, there was big 24h circulation... But now it's stucked because many people understand how potential it has, so nobody sell cheaper that this price.
Hodl
Activity: 136
February 12, 2018, 11:47:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: