Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 42. (Read 42889 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 02, 2018, 11:25:25 PM
I don`t mind no one answered my question but BTC fallout obviously affects BTW too.  Cry Bought at 0,88

Bitcoin White can very easily go to 5$. As we have seen it almost reached 1 $ in a day. The reason for current downfall is the bitcoin price fall and all the alts are down. I suggest to wait for some days, maybe a week and then come back here you will see prices begin to recover again.

The Worst you can do is to sell in loss today ...

I feel like I should have sold at 90 cents and bought back at dip,  could have doubled Bitcoin White amount.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 09:58:53 PM
BTW is good project, but verry slow listed on exchange.
I'm sure after BTW get listed on big exchange, BTW will be top 50 coin in Q4 2018 and have value $50 per coin
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
February 02, 2018, 09:47:46 PM
i have some BTW from the airdrop and i will hold until become 100 dollar for each one  Cheesy Cheesy Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 02:22:39 PM
btw is one of my favorite project . its currently listing on only one exchange and already bouncing good just hold some months guys Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 01:33:31 PM
flight btw about to take off again....refuelled
Activity: 28
February 02, 2018, 11:27:06 AM
What's going on guys? The price reached 0.10$.
where ? i want to buy with 0.1
It's already gone. You should be ready.
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
February 02, 2018, 10:41:56 AM
where ? i want to buy with 0.1
February 02, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 05:16:46 AM
I am interested in the features of BTW wallet. Where they will apply SmartSending, suitable for people who want to distribute funds for their needs, for different wallets, for the payment of subscriptions for common accounts (be it friends or business partners) and share accumulated funds together, without fraud threats. I think this feature has a much more secure security.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 04:26:26 AM
The price has a very large range of sales. I hope when the White will be on other exchanges, the price will also grow, but it will not fall so;)
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 03:43:57 AM
Buying BTW per 1.1$. Pm me !
I can offer you better price!
Better be careful the price is too good at the moment. I will advice you to only trade on exchanges to avoid getting scammed.
You are definitely right, don't buy from someone, buy from market
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
February 02, 2018, 03:38:19 AM
Will there be another airdrop round or is the airdrop distribution process finalized so far?

I would like an airdrop for token holders. Do you plan something like that?
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
February 02, 2018, 03:27:19 AM
Better be careful the price is too good at the moment. I will advice you to only trade on exchanges to avoid getting scammed.
February 02, 2018, 01:54:15 AM
February 02, 2018, 01:45:53 AM
airdrop is completed?

Yes airdrop and bounty is completed.you are too late
Are there any more future airdrops? Or is it all completed? Looks like a great coin and have a great potential.
Nope. All is done.
February 02, 2018, 01:24:45 AM
Airdrop is complete.
airdrop done? wah unfortunately I have not joined this airdrop and congratulations for those who follow this aidrop. hope this aidrop is in the future again
I joined but a bit late. Got only 250 btw.
February 02, 2018, 01:23:29 AM
I deposit my BTW to https://bitflip.li
Over a hours, still no coin in my wallet, i contact to support!

"
hello. there is a delay right now with btw network due to too many deposits and problem with blockchain code. could take up to 1 hour or even more. BTW dev team is working on a solution right now. sorry for any inconvenience.
So coin need to fix!
It will be solved, don't worry.
Now. still no coin in my acc and no pending deposit in my acc!
So I do not feel happy
All is working well. The issue is fixed.
February 02, 2018, 12:51:46 AM
Why is it on an obscure exchange???
What's wrong with this exchange? All is working well. BTW will be added to many exchanges, just wait.
February 02, 2018, 12:49:59 AM
I ll be straightforward. I don`t have much but great hopes. Ive prepard 1,000 euro to buy this coin, noticed peak at price at 0.93 USD when i found out about this coin. Withessing now dips which is fine as Im waiting to buy as many i could get for my money. I see there is great potential, read whitepepaer trough the night and see how community is positive about it.

My concern is, does price of Bitcoin directly affects BitcoinWhite and what do you guys think what long term holders may expect? Id say its too early for more accurate techical analys but as progress will be made, new exchanges add and community remains bullish about it all I dream is to buy myself a house someday of it.  My lifetime opportunity is here at stake as hope is all I have.

Im aware and been adviced to spend on projects as much as I can afford to loose but I have very sad life story behind and looking about cryptotrends in general I made to belive crypto market is still in it`s infancy in comparison what is going to be like, 1T total MC is expected to pass this year and by 2020 some analystics claim it will present total of 5% world GDP.
 Is his project competitive enough to some day perhaps does for long term holders as similar as Bitcoin did taking in mind total MC overall in years to come?

I started crypto only 3. months ago, while few minor investments didn,t proved yet Im still doing good.  Please share your sincere thoughts.
God bless and all my prayers are with devs and rising community with this project.

I am very bullish about Bitcoin White and yeah Bitcoin price affects most other alt coins if not all.
You will be alright. You will buy your dream house. Just be patient. Good luck.
February 02, 2018, 12:48:18 AM
I just has 200k buy from seller when panic sell on $0.1 waiting hit $10
now just waiting mid of year will reach $5
go BTW I believe will to the moon
Hey you are a big shot. Good luck to all of us!
Pages:
Jump to: