Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 41. (Read 42889 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 07:34:12 AM
i dont think is gona go up wery fast  Grin  its still droping down
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 04, 2018, 04:13:31 AM
BTW still has more room to grow, however they should do something big, bigger than ETH and BTC.
There is lots of company changing use NEO or Wave to avoid high fee of ETH.
As well as people buying LTC to avoid BTC fee.
This is one of the few projects that I am betting it will go far. I'm glad i took part in the airdrop and waiting for the future months to see the full potential of this coin.I will hodl my few BTW, no matter what will happen even it reaches a dollar, i will hold it even a year, because I know that this coins value is more that BTC and ETH ever compared.

I think the same, I have decided to hold till end of 2018, let's see what happens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
February 04, 2018, 02:46:13 AM
How come you guys changed the ANN thread? The old one seems to be working so I do not understand what the problem is.
Activity: 114
February 04, 2018, 12:34:49 AM
is airdrop over?

Yes the airdrop is already over, but you can buy some coins at bitflip exchange. It´s also the right moment to buy some, because we are still at the beginning of something very great. I have no doubt that this project can be very big.
airdrop ends and how can you know that this project will be huge and how can you be sure of it?
it seems you are very confident with this ..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
February 04, 2018, 12:19:32 AM
is airdrop over?

Yes the airdrop is already over, but you can buy some coins at bitflip exchange. It´s also the right moment to buy some, because we are still at the beginning of something very great. I have no doubt that this project can be very big.
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
February 04, 2018, 12:06:56 AM
is airdrop over?
yes u can buy the coin on bitflip
Activity: 55
February 03, 2018, 11:48:04 PM
is airdrop over?
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 07:06:43 PM
BTW still has more room to grow, however they should do something big, bigger than ETH and BTC.
Price and hype is normalise now, just wait for dip in crypto in Feb  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 03:52:57 PM
This is one of the few projects that I am betting it will go far. I'm glad i took part in the airdrop and waiting for the future months to see the full potential of this coin.I will hodl my few BTW, no matter what will happen even it reaches a dollar, i will hold it even a year, because I know that this coins value is more that BTC and ETH ever compared.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
February 03, 2018, 03:50:23 PM
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 03:42:53 PM
Looking forward to this airdrop!

Airdrop was closed long back. unless i missed another airdrop announcement. If you wanna join the BTW army better buy the coin on bitflip.li where it is currently listed now
Activity: 123
February 03, 2018, 03:41:35 PM
I hate the price/market manipulation currently going on on bitflip.li BTW market. Its like there is one person/group manipulating the price so that they buy low and sell high and its easy to monitor. Thats very bad. Let this coin appreciate its true value the normal way and let every holder enjoy the benefits. I hope the manipulation will end when its listed on many exchanges.
Activity: 23
February 03, 2018, 11:18:52 AM
Looking forward to this airdrop!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 11:13:38 AM
i have some BTW from the airdrop and i will hold until become 100 dollar for each one  Cheesy Cheesy Grin
May be price grown up! I think need more to 100 dollar, Can get at 10 dollar when we have more than one exchange!
Activity: 434
February 03, 2018, 05:47:47 AM
Btw said they are in negotiations with binance, is that true?
Yep and more
Reminder: Exchanges:
- BitFlip - +
- Next exchange - + (BTW will list after their launch).
- Altcoin exchange - + (BTW will list after their launch).
- 5iquant - + (Wait for integration)
- Openledger - + (Wait for integration)
- GetBTC - + (Wait for integration)
- StocksExchange - + (Wait for integration)
- Mercatox - technical works, they will list new coins after this works.
- Kucoin - in negotiations.
- Binance - in negotiations.
- Coinexchange - the request is being processed.
- Yobit -  the request is being processed.
- Upcoin - the request is being processed
- Bitpaya - in negotiations
- Okex - the request is being processed.
- Coincheck - the request is being processed.
- Gatecoin - the request is being processed.
- BitZ - in negotiations.
- LiteBit - the request is being processed.
- Huobi - the request is being processed.
- BitHumb - the request is being processed.
- GDAX - the request is being processed.
- Poloniex - the request is being processed.
- Coinone - the request is being processed.
- HitBtc - the request is being processed.
- Coinnest - the request is being processed.
- Aex - the request is being processed.
- Koineks - the request is being processed.
- Coinbene - in negotiations.
- Coss exchange - the request is being processed.
- Tidex - in negotiations.
- Kuna - the request is being processed.
- Exmo - the request is being processed.
- CoinFalcon - the request is being processed.

We work with exchanges, please be patient.
From Telegram
Activity: 45
February 03, 2018, 05:04:23 AM
Btw said they are in negotiations with binance, is that true?
Activity: 308
February 03, 2018, 04:22:35 AM
Btw green in this storm days . Btw is the 2018 coin . Hold hold hold
Activity: 420
February 03, 2018, 03:56:50 AM
did you notice the bitcoin white wallet has been updated its getting more exciting day by day  keep holding guys  and for sure we will reach the moon very soon  Cheesy
Activity: 420
February 03, 2018, 03:54:38 AM
I don`t mind no one answered my question but BTC fallout obviously affects BTW too.  Cry Bought at 0,88

Bitcoin White can very easily go to 5$. As we have seen it almost reached 1 $ in a day. The reason for current downfall is the bitcoin price fall and all the alts are down. I suggest to wait for some days, maybe a week and then come back here you will see prices begin to recover again.

The Worst you can do is to sell in loss today ...

I feel like I should have sold at 90 cents and bought back at dip,  could have doubled Bitcoin White amount.

I sold for $ 0.67 and bought a bigger amount. I think we will return to 0.35 0.45 $ / BTW. $ 5 is great  Kiss

i did the same thing sell at 0.9 then i wait for the weakhands/dumpers buy at 0.4 then boooooooyaaaaaaah more btw for me ill be holding and wait for the right price to trade again 
Activity: 6
February 03, 2018, 03:25:30 AM
I don`t mind no one answered my question but BTC fallout obviously affects BTW too.  Cry Bought at 0,88

Bitcoin White can very easily go to 5$. As we have seen it almost reached 1 $ in a day. The reason for current downfall is the bitcoin price fall and all the alts are down. I suggest to wait for some days, maybe a week and then come back here you will see prices begin to recover again.

The Worst you can do is to sell in loss today ...

I feel like I should have sold at 90 cents and bought back at dip,  could have doubled Bitcoin White amount.

I sold for $ 0.67 and bought a bigger amount. I think we will return to 0.35 0.45 $ / BTW. $ 5 is great  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: