Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 36. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Oh and also, I haven't received a tracking number?

When did you order?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Oh and also, I haven't received a tracking number?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Iconic while I haven't always necessarily agreed with you,I've always supported you. I understand you liquidating your coins; please at least keep half,and please stay with us. Two heads are better than one,and I think that we need a counterparty like you to keep us straight as a community.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
you guys.. i just get webwide merchant adoption in the works and the whole fucking thing unravels while my investors are onlooking to evaluate the community. Iconic where are you going now? what coin are you working with? or are you still helping with blackcoin development? mere days away from using blackcoin to buy on amazon.com and the community confusion are going to set investors back a bit. i dont know what's going to happen now. so close, yet so far.

I can understand your frustration, I think everyone is frustrated. I am not going to work with another development team, I had enough of inexperienced kids running multi-million dollar projects. Check back on Thursday and I think you will be happy.

im hardly frustrated .. it isnt my thing Wink it's just we're so close and im hoping we can recover. blackcoin still has alot going for it that is already in place. these are definitely testing times.. but still.. even in the face of current difficulties there is forward movement. let us hope it will triumph. we should ignore trolls.. just dont respond to them and only expend energy on questions and discussion worth our time and relevant to blackcoin and it's development.
No it is not a platform independent language, I just wanted to focus on Windows for the first version of the software. Sometime in the future I will think about porting to other platforms. And yes I have been following the lightweight wallet and I think it is very cool!

Hi IconicExpert, one question (sorry if it was answered before): You already said the USB cards are designed for Windows. Is it because your software on the USB cards was written in C++ for Windows? Or is your software written in a platform independent language like Java that communicates with a blackcoin daemon that was compiled for windows?

If its the latter, then Linux users could simply replace the daemon to make it work on their OS, right?

I hope you're also following the BlackCoinJ project: http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1268.0.html which could help you to port your software to many other platforms in future.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Hi IconicExpert, one question (sorry if it was answered before): You already said the USB cards are designed for Windows. Is it because your software on the USB cards was written in C++ for Windows? Or is your software written in a platform independent language like Java that communicates with a blackcoin daemon that was compiled for windows?

If its the latter, then Linux users could simply replace the daemon to make it work on their OS, right?

I hope you're also following the BlackCoinJ project: http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1268.0.html which could help you to port your software to many other platforms in future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
To IE

Sorry weak was a bad word to describe it.
I do know you stand up to many trolls and others here and I Thank you for it.

I see your under fire a lot.
Last night I my self was over passionate and upset.
I have not sold my BC.
I have had bad feelings of what has been going on for a while.
last night threw them in our faces.
That being said. I still think BC has a shot to be number #1 even with everything going on and certain people capitalizing on it.

Hopefully we see better days.
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
You've been talking about what the REAL BC team has been doing for BC the last few weeks.

But ... my god IE .. what have you been doing the last 2 weeks for BC?
I mean IE even said that he's selling his Blackcoin, and yet he still posts hourly about it.

Almost all of your posts include my name or reference to me. I have never seen one person so focused on another individual, it is scary. And I do not post every hour, my post history proves that.
Some of my 10+ posts includes responses to you, and you take that as me being obsessed with you Christopher? I don't know what to say to that. Nice going not denying you trying to hurt Blackcoin though. It's nice to finally have that out in the open, albeit in a very roundabout way as is your style. Also, thanks for removing my reply to you in the other thread. It's nice to see that you're so worried about an open debate that you have to resort to extreme levels of censorship.

At this point I've pretty much given up hope about you. You're insecure to the point of obsession, which might not be strange coming from someone logged onto a forum 12-15 hours a day. I said it in the other thread and I'll say it again, you've contributed with three projects to Blackcoin so far. You're peddling painted USB sticks from your kitchen, you failed to gain enough support for your public pump and you failed to get enough money together for your Wall Street idea. Nice going "Expert"  Roll Eyes

Do you think calling me by my birth name upsets me? It just shows me I know how to get under your skin. You can insult me and post all the fud you like, but you will always be a nobody. People like you will always talk about people like me because your only achievement in life was passing through your mother's birth canal. So whether people on this forum "like" me or not, at least they know about me. No one knows about "Blackall", and no one ever will. You are an insignificant little troll that only purpose on this forum is to watch what I am doing. Without me you have no purpose, I give you purpose on this forum. That is what hurts you the most because you already know this. Your obsession with me is so severe you come to my thread just for attention, I sincerely feel sorry for you. It must upset you that people are asking "Where is Iconic going next", while no one cares where you are going. If you logged off under Blackall or your other screen name no one would ever miss you. I have started a trend of USB cards and changed how crypto is marketed, your crowning achievement is posting about me. Every time someone pulls out a BlackCoin card they will think about IconicExpert aka Christopher, and that includes you. But what I have done for BlackCoin in 2 months was just child's play, the best of what I can do is yet to come.
Activity: 400
you guys.. i just get webwide merchant adoption in the works and the whole fucking thing unravels while my investors are onlooking to evaluate the community. Iconic where are you going now? what coin are you working with? or are you still helping with blackcoin development? mere days away from using blackcoin to buy on amazon.com and the community confusion are going to set investors back a bit. i dont know what's going to happen now. so close, yet so far.

I can understand your frustration, I think everyone is frustrated. I am not going to work with another development team, I had enough of inexperienced kids running multi-million dollar projects. Check back on Thursday and I think you will be happy.

But you are liquidating your BC? You do still have faith don't you? We are still such a young coin, there is still a lot of room to move onwards and you have actually been a keypoint in a lot of the good movements.
If you get out I'm sure a lot will follow. Yes there has been a hell of a lot dumping going on, but hey, isn't it good to get rid of some of the weaker hands?

Activity: 700
tell the investors that the various BTCTalk threads do only exist as trollboxes and helps us keeping them away from the subreddit and the official forum.

But they should also know the nature of forums: 1-2 dedicated trolls can kill every discussion when you can't silence them.
Activity: 658
Activity: 140
Activity: 405

And since they are your pals at The Foundation, what does exactly Josh do in Cambodia that is of any remote interest for BC's progress? Nothing in Cambodia, I don't care what it may be, is of any interest or relevance to anything, anywhere in the rest of the world, what is exactly what he does over there -including if he ever gets some atms in one town or two-, that is of any interest or relevance to BC?  What does Mickey do? I mean he says he has just about 30k coins left after giving so much to so many projects but, other than those donations, what is it that he actually does that merits to be in the board of the Foundation? What do YOU do? We all know that Eugene is the capo di tuti capi, the puppet master, Don Corleone. And we all know Rob is the guy that couldn't get arrested (or a job) and now "works" for the 'per diems' and sells what he mines and a bit of his just over 100k stack to pay the rent. What exactly do you three geniuses do to "represent BC officially"? And who pays for Amsterdam? No need to answer that: The Black Hand, of course.

The above paragraph highlights just how narrow minded, rude and ignorant you really are.
You are borderline racist with your disparaging marks against Cambodia and your words against Gritt are clearly hostile, negative and immensely dumb.
The fact you ignore press articlles in an National paper for a product (BlackCoin) that is being promoted worldwide again shows what a small provincial minded person you are.
You sling out accusations as if they were sown like seeds in a field.
I certainly have nothing to prove to you and certainly not when you cannot even get your facts straight.
Of all the things you deserve, an answer when you click your fingers is not one of them.

Just understand the man...

so called Foundation or group of investors or whatever name you give yourself, which in essence should be helping the cause...

Gritt and Wiz already proven that.....and theirs actions put a nice images on all of you guys...
I'm not putting all of you in the same boat...but with this facts added to rumors and your behavior on forums, situation with pool, etc

all your group looks pretty bad....

do some good and substantial actions that will really help BC and then you might regain a bit of respect
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638

And since they are your pals at The Foundation, what does exactly Josh do in Cambodia that is of any remote interest for BC's progress? Nothing in Cambodia, I don't care what it may be, is of any interest or relevance to anything, anywhere in the rest of the world, what is exactly what he does over there -including if he ever gets some atms in one town or two-, that is of any interest or relevance to BC?  What does Mickey do? I mean he says he has just about 30k coins left after giving so much to so many projects but, other than those donations, what is it that he actually does that merits to be in the board of the Foundation? What do YOU do? We all know that Eugene is the capo di tuti capi, the puppet master, Don Corleone. And we all know Rob is the guy that couldn't get arrested (or a job) and now "works" for the 'per diems' and sells what he mines and a bit of his just over 100k stack to pay the rent. What exactly do you three geniuses do to "represent BC officially"? And who pays for Amsterdam? No need to answer that: The Black Hand, of course.

The above paragraph highlights just how narrow minded, rude and ignorant you really are.
You are borderline racist with your disparaging marks against Cambodia and your words against Gritt are clearly hostile, negative and immensely dumb.
The fact you ignore press articlles in an National paper for a product (BlackCoin) that is being promoted worldwide again shows what a small provincial minded person you are.
You sling out accusations as if they were sown like seeds in a field.
I certainly have nothing to prove to you and certainly not when you cannot even get your facts straight.
Of all the things you deserve, an answer when you click your fingers is not one of them.
Activity: 546
very sad but true..

Iconic what do you intend to do with WallStreet Event ?

did you took your decision ?

I will make an announcement this Thursday about the Wall Street event and what I am planning for the future. I was going to make an announcement this past Friday but I decided to cancel it because I wanted to talk with a few people first behind the scenes. So this Thursday at 11AM EST I will be announcing some exciting news, and I believe the people who have supported my efforts in the past will be very happy.

Eagerly awaiting your announcement Iconic Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
very sad but true..

I will make an announcement this Thursday about the Wall Street event and what I am planning for the future. I was going to make an announcement this past Friday but I decided to cancel it because I wanted to talk with a few people first behind the scenes. So this Thursday at 11AM EST I will be announcing some exciting news, and I believe the people who have supported my efforts in the past will be very happy.

Yeahh cool  Cool
Hey if you leave the ship tell me before please and i dump my bc
Activity: 405
very sad but true..

Cool..I think the community and your supporters are waiting for that....

We need some action like in the beginning with your press release, cards, etc.

and @ so called Foundation and Wiz...I hope this time your will contribute...you better do...!!!

very sad but true..

Pages:
Jump to: