Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 32. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Sorry for the large post, anyone who's not new and knows all this.  Wink

Maybe I missed it, but how come you don't have any IE updates?

Edit: 7 MintPal Green Candles in a row!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So who actually received their BlackCoin Card? ...... anyone?

I can confirm by checking a few of the US tracking #s there have been successful deliveries. When did you order your card?
Activity: 140
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The truth is, a rift within the community between higher visibility members would be viewed as loss of confidence and thwart any interest from possible investors/BC Believers.  

Whether we like it or not, Iconic leaving would have a negative impact on BC.  It would be one in the same if the 'Foundation' was to falter or the PR Firm didn't provide concrete results.  

It's a psychological blow and aside from the usual (pumping of other coins, price suppression, volatility), what happened last week definitely contributed to our current state.  

It's a moment in time and we'll pull through.  The unifying into a singular thread is IMO, vital to our growth so that there is common practice/community.  

We're already unifying in other places. We have been for weeks. I've noticed that in the last week, the subreddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/) has the bulk of our active project posts. It has quadrupled in subscriber base in a few weeks.. the exodus from here has started for a while now.

I don't think BitcoinTalk is the place for BlackCoin, if we really strive to be #1.  Smiley

I agree, I was registered to BC on Reddit pre-fallout but if I wasn't, I would've heeded your advice and joined.  Smiley I don't know if anyone will ever topple #1, although that is the goal, but I definitely think BC can be Top 3.  The infrastructure, projects, and specs are there and we are becoming ripe for the taking.  

Yeah, I think top-3 long term is a very realistic goal. #1 is just fun in a kind-of-joking-but-hey-it's-possible sort of way.  Smiley
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
The truth is, a rift within the community between higher visibility members would be viewed as loss of confidence and thwart any interest from possible investors/BC Believers.  

Whether we like it or not, Iconic leaving would have a negative impact on BC.  It would be one in the same if the 'Foundation' was to falter or the PR Firm didn't provide concrete results.  

It's a psychological blow and aside from the usual (pumping of other coins, price suppression, volatility), what happened last week definitely contributed to our current state.  

It's a moment in time and we'll pull through.  The unifying into a singular thread is IMO, vital to our growth so that there is common practice/community.  

We're already unifying in other places. We have been for weeks. I've noticed that in the last week, the subreddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/) has the bulk of our active project posts. It has quadrupled in subscriber base in a few weeks.. the exodus from here has started for a while now.

I don't think BitcoinTalk is the place for BlackCoin, if we really strive to be #1.  Smiley

I agree, I was registered to BC on Reddit pre-fallout but if I wasn't, I would've heeded your advice and joined.  Smiley I don't know if anyone will ever topple #1, although that is the goal, but I definitely think BC can be Top 3.  The infrastructure, projects, and specs are there and we are becoming ripe for the taking.  
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Everyone take screenshot of depth chart! lol  Grin

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

Activity: 308
i got out of BC. just watching from the sidelines now

Seen the recent drop ( I thought buying in again more bc at 27500 was a good price ) I think more and more people are getting out.

I'm holding a week more to see where it goes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i got out of BC. just watching from the sidelines now
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I replied to his PM...he never responded when I told him how many BC I have left to sell  Huh

Probably not enough to make it worth his while eh ?

Yea sure...that was the reason. I was trying to offload 100BC....
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I replied to his PM...he never responded when I told him how many BC I have left to sell  Huh

Probably not enough to make it worth his while eh ?

I mined some coins but I bought the bulk when it was around 500 sat not 5000. I didn't mean 2600 I meant 26,000 sat.

Hey I sent you a pm, do you want to offload your BC?

IE, if you're selling a lot sell the coins you're selling to that guy off-market.

seems like the other thread is more focused on branding and pr then this one and this one is entirely pure manipulation fucking joker
When thread starts with:
"This thread is the start of a new BlackCoin. While one group is focusing on mining and manipulation, we will be focusing on Branding and PR."

Is that good PR Cheesy ?
Maybe topic is about BLACK PR...as this is Blackcoin. - joke ^^

^ I agree with that. I don't really want to argue with people on the internet.. but this thread is doing more to hurt investor confidence than anything else IMO. I find it hard to believe that this group has promoting BlackCoin as a priority.
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
what a monologue....lol.... Grin
Pages:
Jump to: