Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 37. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
very sad but true..

Iconic what do you intend to do with WallStreet Event ?

did you took your decision ?

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Reading this thread this morning was entertaining to say the least. Here are my replies.

I think the problem with IE is that while he seems to know a little about marketing, 90% of his posts are either personal insults, threats or very intricate conspiracy theories with no basis. Even if he managed to contribute quite a bit to the coins PR side, he would scare away most serious investors.

I guess you and I are cut from the same cloth because 95% of your posts are attacks against me. And my conspiracy theories as you call them are fact, people just choose to ignore them because of greed and blind faith.

He's not going to take over the coin. The developer, 99% of the community and the core team are not on his side. I hope he realizes this as soon as possible and either moves to a project of his own, or just does what he does best and work on PR without the massive FUD.

I am not interested in taking over BlackCoin, BlackCoin is slowly being dumped by investors. You and many others do not realize people could give two shits how "crazy" or "emotional" a person gets as long as they know their sh!t and produce. The most brilliant people are also the most "eccentric", Steve Jobs was a very good example of this. Everyone who is not blinded by stupidity knows that we would not be trading where we are at if it wasn't for me. It is time to finally accept it. That is not my ego speaking, it is not delusional thinking, it is fact. Investors do not have faith in this team and they are slowly cashing out. You and a few others think my "skill" is only PR, no it is just one of my skills. Every time I did a PR event the price increased significantly and that can be verified by looking at the old posts and compare the posts with the trade history.  So what? Anyone can just recreate what I did, right? Can they? Lately some very exciting news has been coming out about BlackCoin. BlackCoin has been written about twice by CoinDesk within several days and the price is slowly deflating. Why? What has changed? The dev team is still the same and the foundation just hired a new PR firm, but for some reason BlackCoin just can't get moving again...But what is more hilarious is that other dev teams have been actively trying to recruit me since the "split". As I have stated numerous times people are watching and they know who did what.

Thanks, I've read most of it. As I said I think he's pretty good at the PR side of things, but whatever good he does on the PR side he counteracts by a huge amount with his other posts. I hope he'll see that he does not come across as a likeable guy online. I can't speak for his offline behaviour, they can sometimes be quite different, but I hope he'll just realize this and try to keep it professional from now on.

I am not here to be likable. We are not going to out for a beer and become friends. I am here to do a job and that is it.

To IE: Sorry if I've insulted you in the past. You're obviously under a massive amount of stress and I hope you consider taking a few days off to cool down and then come back with a more positive outlook.

LOL..this has been the narrative over the past week. I am not even close to being under stress. Up until last week I was having the most fun since the early 2000s when everyone was making money from shareware downloads. Spend 5 minutes with me offline and you would know I am far from stressed. I am a native New Yorker, we eat stress for breakfast. To live in the Tri-State area and be successful you have to be able to work under pressure. However, what everyone did whiteness is me getting occasionally annoyed for various reasons.

Cards look real good and well executed Iconic.  From the looks of it, you're a perfectionist and will not send out a unfinished product that would be a poor reflection of you.  I wish I bought the Limited Edition version, these can be very valuable in time.  
Can't wait to get my card so I can do some awesome photography for the our BC Instagram (@BlackCoinOfficial)

Thank you. I take pride in my work and projects.

Who are you to say what effect rat4 will have on BC or what Soepkip will do in the future? Stop bashing everyone and acting like you are god and everyone is stupid. You come off as bitter.

Since you are for some reason convinced that BC needs a strong experienced team or it will fail (lol), why don't you sell your holdings and stop complaining about everything? You act like you are a PR genius but you've caused more damage to the reputation of BC than anyone imo.

Please shut up. I can respect the people who have been consistent with their criticism towards me. You on the other hand are just a flip flopper that just goes with the wind. If everyone is praising my efforts you are there with the pom poms, and if everyone is criticizing me you are there with the pitchfork. You definitely picked an appropriate screen name.

What makes it worse you have no clue WTF you are babbling about. NO serious investor whether it is stocks or crypto cares about the developer. The developer is meaningless in the eyes of an investor. I have never heard someone say "I need to invest another 30 BTC in ABC coin because the developer just added xyz feature". Developers can be replaced easy, they come a dime a dozen. However, investors do care about the team as a whole. In the case of BC rat4 posts once a month in the forum, do you really think he has an effect on BC? Most investors would ask WTF is a rat4? Soepkip and the Foundation are now the face of BC. It doesn't seem investors are too confident about that. And in regards to me damaging the reputation of BC, what ruined the reputation of BC was the constant lying and deceit from the dev team and Foundation. People are now seeing them for who they really are.

And for the record I am slowly liquidating my BC. It will take forever since my goal is not to crash the market, but it seems other investors do not share the same sentiment.

I just have a hard time understanding why he seems so unaware about how he come off to others.  Interpersonal skills are also very important in management.  And consensus building and getting a community to rally to specific causes, while encouraging others and their causes.
These are virtues that are not within his particular skillset.

LOL...I think people see and believe what they want to see. I have managed and lead people my entire adult life. I do not need to have interpersonal skills on a forum, this is not a popularity contest.

Your on the money, but IE called these fucking leaches out long time ago and now they are showing their colour.

Shusssh....Do not let them see you agreeing with the crazy conspiracy guy  Wink

What is wrong with working on two projects at the same time?

Did you really just ask that?? SMH!! It is called a conflict of interest and everyday it is becoming more apparent that this team and Foundation is a joke. But wait...lets recap for those who have been on vacation. First rat4 helps Cinni with some code, and now Wizfarm aka mctaino is helping Cinni. If they spent more time focusing on BC and less time helping other coins BC would not be trading below 28000

IE takes things to heart.
I like him but he is week. he lets you get to him.
All I care about is honesty.
IE does have that weather I like him or not.
He is honest.
that's a lot more then I can say for most people.

LMAO...you are the first person ever in my entire life to describe me as "weak". You do not grow up in one of the toughest neighborhoods in NYC and then become successful by being "weak". Do not mistake my passion for debate as being weak. Nor do not think I let them "get to me". I went back and forth with over one dozen individuals in this forum at the same time and I didn't relent. As much as they tried to "silence" me I kept coming back.

do you guys think BC will reach 30000 today?

No...but it will most likely reach 2600 within 24 hours. If the people who claim to be BlackCoin's greatest supporters are helping other coins, then why should investors stay invested in BlackCoin? It seems investors are losing patience and are cashing out at a quicker pace. Investors are starting to realize the truth and are dumping. All it takes is one bag holder to just lose all patience and start dumping into every buy wall just to get out quick.  

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
So when we make a public pump guys?
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
Blackcoin Lottery Twitter Bot
@blklottery

How it works.
Simply tweet any of the following commands to @blklottery

(new) deposit address
balance
new ticket
jackpot
next jackpot
withdraw (all* | amount) [Blackcoin Address]
help

[] required parameter, () optional parameter, * default

SNIP

cosmiclottery.com

We just added a new feature. You can now tip/send people Lottery tickets.
@blklottery @joerogan ticket

I think this is a great new way to get people involved in Blackcoin. Instead of sending 20 BC, you can buy a lottery ticket for 1 BC that can lead to them winning 1,000's.
Activity: 70
Not sure why we would need to wait a week for an answer on the next blackcast.

there is no reason why this (un)person should be on the blackcast. we know why he did that: greed. why ask at all.
hold on wait wizfarm will be on the next black cast?Huh?
okay call me slow. But WTF?Huh
I think it may be hard booking him he may be on cinnicast..

Wizfarm is hosting the Black Cast.

Please don't do any speculation till we know what's up.. Im gonna ask for sure.
Please don't let that happen. If the new face of a clone coin hosts the BlackCast that will cause enourmous damage.

Really ?
your letting him host?
So not cool.
and only fan boys will be okay with this.
what about us that believed in bc and this guy over at cinni ?
wtf...

Yes the fan boys. I like to refer to them as brown nosers.
I still remember the idiots posting this every 5 minutes and commenting "WIZ FOR PRESIDENT" would be better make another GIF with WIZ jumping in Cinnipool.

I'm already getting tired of all the underhandedness on Blackcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
do you guys think BC will reach 30000 today?
Activity: 250
Merit: 105

anyways the only thing that slowed as down a tad bit is the lock on the old thread, if it was reopened and people just realized that we are a whole and we can control the community by the  way we act as a whole  and if we want to move forward don't even mention another coin in the thread

+1

A rift within any community would be viewed as lost of confidence and lack of resolve .  Those serve as negative indicators for potential investors/believers and I'll reiterate that the closing of the thread and lack of respect was/continues to be a suppressor, aside from the obvious suppression.  Truly sad to see it unfold but I believe that people can overcome and unify to work for a common cause. 
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

looks similar ?

Can't say anything about everything else but this exactly has quite a simple answer - it's standard interface for NOMP https://github.com/zone117x/node-open-mining-portal
An extremely efficient, highly scalable, all-in-one, easy to setup cryptocurrency mining pool and portal written entirely in Node.js.
There are few another pools using it too.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
barabbas: You have been provided exact information from the first 5000 mined blocks of Blackcoin - you can even see all the addresses.
Now it's your time to show some proof for your theory for the price manipulation (yelling 40mil instamine is not that).
Tools are there, you have all the wallet addresses & block explorer - now go and make yourself busy.

Contrary to some opinions, I don't like to waste my time. This is a total scam. You are being robbed, have been from the get go by an organized mafia controlled by Eugene. You don't care? It's your money, not mine (care) any longer.

Elvis has left the building.

Tic... tic... tic..., remember?

W-T-F?!?!  Huh
don't feed the troll i mined from the start and was checking everypool and spoke to the owner of hashcow who was one of the top wallets with over 1 million coins that was an idiot and dumped at 1k-2k sat along time ago, if you havent noticed the top 100 wallets change alot every few weeks
anyways the only thing that slowed as down a tad bit is the lock on the old thread, if it was reopened and people just realized that we are a whole and we can control the community by the  way we act as a whole  and if we want to move forward don't even mention another coin in the thread
Activity: 392
don't feed the troll i mined from the start and was checking everypool and spoke to the owner of hashcow who was one of the top wallets with over 1 million coins that was an idiot and dumped at 1k-2k sat along time ago, if you havent noticed the top 100 wallets change alot every few weeks

LOL me too started about 10 minutes late however, due to technical issues... that cost me a pretty penny I think.  However, I also bought up a bunch in the 450 - 1000 sat range so that made up for it.

I just had to laugh about the not wasting time part...
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
barabbas: You have been provided exact information from the first 5000 mined blocks of Blackcoin - you can even see all the addresses.
Now it's your time to show some proof for your theory for the price manipulation (yelling 40mil instamine is not that).
Tools are there, you have all the wallet addresses & block explorer - now go and make yourself busy.

Contrary to some opinions, I don't like to waste my time. This is a total scam. You are being robbed, have been from the get go by an organized mafia controlled by Eugene. You don't care? It's your money, not mine (care) any longer.

W-T-F?!?!  Huh
Activity: 392

W-T-F?!?!  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Activity: 85
Activity: 70
SOME GOOD NEWS FROM CAMBODIA? WE HAVE A PUMP YES OR NOT? Sad
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Now. We would need good news.

BlackCoinPool v2 will provide some good news.
And then I hope IE continues his supporting the WS event. And continue the fundraise. That would be good news too!

So. We need good news ^^
BC day without any fud is like air without oxygen Cheesy...
We will have more hardened community of holders than BTC...

News like BC will be banned in China...
BC price -0.5%... Cheesy

While news like:
BC goes on BTC38 +20%
haha.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Like I said: You are ok with it? No problem at all. Those who won't play with marked cards against crooks are running for the exits in a hurry.

Elvis has left the building... you sure can tell already, can't you? But worry not, more is coming in a hurry.

tic... tic... tic...

Maarten: Who are you? What have you ever done for BC? What will you be doing, officially as a member of the Blackcoin Foundation at the Amsterdam conference?

I will be listening to others at the conference, I will try to make connections and I will discuss blackcoin with people.

Please, maarx, stop justifying for something ... You showed him the blocks and he said that he is scared that this ascii file contains malicious code - this is so ridiculous. The price evolution of BC was unforeseeable and therefore the distribution after one week of mining is almost negligible when analyzing the current distribution. Barabbas only uses this sensitive topic to enjoy the trouble he is causing.

I wish you a lot of fun at the Bitcoin Conference and hope you will find the time to explain some people there why their currency is flawed Tongue

Thanks, hehe Smiley

Now. We would need good news.

BlackCoinPool v2 will provide some good news.
And then I hope IE continues his supporting the WS event. And continue the fundraise. That would be good news too!

So. We need good news ^^
Activity: 248
Like I said: You are ok with it? No problem at all. Those who won't play with marked cards against crooks are running for the exits in a hurry.

Elvis has left the building... you sure can tell already, can't you? But worry not, more is coming in a hurry.

tic... tic... tic...

Maarten: Who are you? What have you ever done for BC? What will you be doing, officially as a member of the Blackcoin Foundation at the Amsterdam conference?

I will be listening to others at the conference, I will try to make connections and I will discuss blackcoin with people.

Please, maarx, stop justifying for something ... You showed him the blocks and he said that he is scared that this ascii file contains malicious code - this is so ridiculous. The price evolution of BC was unforeseeable and therefore the distribution after one week of mining is almost negligible when analyzing the current distribution. Barabbas only uses this sensitive topic to enjoy the trouble he is causing.

I wish you a lot of fun at the Bitcoin Conference and hope you will find the time to explain some people there why their currency is flawed Tongue
Activity: 112

tic... tic... tic...

I guess that is good news for blackcoin holders? At least you are not outrageously ugly like the other board members... or your photoshopping is better, one of the two.

Keep dodging the questions, good boy.

You might not know this, but BlackCoin is a community coin. You can't expect push PR from me. You won't see any hype coming from me.

IE is good at push PR and I commend him for that. I hope we get more guys aboard that are good at PR.
IE takes things to heart.
I like him but he is week. he lets you get to him.
All I care about is honesty.
IE does have that weather I like him or not.
He is honest.
that's a lot more then I can say for most people.
Pages:
Jump to: