Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund - page 2. (Read 24827 times)

K-
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello guys. Thank you all for your feedbacks.
I hope you will enjoy the ico!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
VerthagOG is shilling this hard on twitter, he makes a lot of valid points in his ICO analysis. Go check it out. https://medium.com/@VerthagOG/blackmoon-crypto-is-part-of-the-blackmoon-financial-group-a-financial-technology-company-founded-56b5a64d88c3
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
I seen ads for this ICO on Linkedin. I am sure this will take off

Similary I have seen it through adwords. great that they adapted to the china situation.
Activity: 308
Black Moon Crypto is gaining a lot of momentum now that more and more people are doing their due diligence and seeing the potential that Black Moon Crypto has to open up markets. I said it before and I'll say it again, they have such a great history with their clients that that by itself shows what the team is capable of.  We have a crypto here that has shown results already. What more can you ask for right? This is going to be amazing and I am looking forward to getting my hands on it. I mean you can also see the results as mentioned by (aaroc90) in the thread. I wish you all the best! :-)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
I seen ads for this ICO on Linkedin. I am sure this will take off
Activity: 212
I expect this coin to reach similar levels as iconomi.
Activity: 140
I have to say I am a little surprised about the amount so far in the pre ICO, I never expected anything like that. Over $9 mil is alot! I felt there wasn't alot of hype surrounding this project but boy was i wrong  Grin

More confident now in the potential success of this project having seen the response
Activity: 546
BlackMoon moving smoothly it show the power of management i mean a good team with Blackmoon.
So it really good to Invest with them

Good Luck Team !!
Activity: 336
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear friends,

We decided to forbid any one account to transfer more the $1M in equivalent
at the rate fixed on Sept.12 at 5am during the main token sale.
We will refund any amount above that threshold.
And we won't consider it in calculation for the cap matters.

Best regards,
BMC Team

well done, this thake the opportunity of buying tokens for other investors, good job
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Blackmooncrypto is going viral, i have seen gret introductory video and man that was high quality. keep it up.

Hopefully it will help everyone here, and help investors to invest, so there is no problem when making sales transactions ..
K-
How is the meme competition going? i didnt see that many meme on the telegram yet. That can seriously beong more attention on the project Smiley

Piggy you do not have to post meme on telegram but you have to send an email to the proper account

Memes in the contest can participate anyone? I participate in the bounty, I can send my memes?

yes of course you can. There are no limitations regarding this contest. Just show us all your ability to make memes Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
How is the meme competition going? i didnt see that many meme on the telegram yet. That can seriously beong more attention on the project Smiley

Piggy you do not have to post meme on telegram but you have to send an email to the proper account

Memes in the contest can participate anyone? I participate in the bounty, I can send my memes?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Blackmooncrypto is going viral, i have seen gret introductory video and man that was high quality. keep it up.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear friends,

Best regards,
BMC Team

A good solution, this will increase the chances of buying tokens for small investors

What? Only $1 million per account? Will it be possible to use multiple accounts or will that be detected? This really throws a wrench in things in my opinion. Only 1 Million dollars per account; doesn't anyone else have an issue with this? Or am I the only one that has a problem with this?

Considering it would only take 20 one million dollar contributions to hit the hardcap, I think that number is completely fine.

The hard cap is not 20million dollar contribution but 30 million. Maybe you are saying 20 because 10 millions are already received from presale?

It's $30M total, including pre-ordes, so during the ICO they will only have to raise about $20M to hit the cap. I'm happy for that limit preventing some huge whale to buy most of the tokens.
K-
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear friends,

Best regards,
BMC Team

A good solution, this will increase the chances of buying tokens for small investors

What? Only $1 million per account? Will it be possible to use multiple accounts or will that be detected? This really throws a wrench in things in my opinion. Only 1 Million dollars per account; doesn't anyone else have an issue with this? Or am I the only one that has a problem with this?

Considering it would only take 20 one million dollar contributions to hit the hardcap, I think that number is completely fine.

The hard cap is not 20millions dollar contribution but 30 million. Maybe you are saying 20 because 10 millions are already received from presale?
K-

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear friends,

Best regards,
BMC Team

I was teasing. It's nice that there's an individual purchase cap because we wont have to be competing with the whales to get our transactions in before the hardcap is reached. It gives us more moderate investors a better opportunity to get in on this project. I've already missed a few opportunities because of the whales so this is a nice announcement.
Activity: 168
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear friends,

Best regards,
BMC Team

K-
Is there a cut off to register for the ICO?  Traveling and dont know my ETH address to register.  Assuming you can't register without that?

You need your ETH address: be care it should be compatible with ERC-20 token. For this reason I personally reccomend the use of MyEtherWallet.
Anyway it is up to you but do not use Coinbase or exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: