Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund - page 4. (Read 24827 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 10
does it helps for new investment ideas  like gold investing or diamondf iinvestin =?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
my only regret, even if ETH have plunged since pre-sale, was not puting a lot more. since reading the WP and researching about the people in charge of this project, its screaming of success since day 1! keeep up the great work , BMC!
Activity: 68
Looks like foreign projects wont be affected by China ICO ban.

BTW today Viberate sold out i 4 minutes, Blackmoon crowdsale starts in a week. Anyone want to bet how many minutes will it last? Grin

I am confident that Chinese investors will be disappointed that they are unable to invest in this project.

I think while banned from ICOs, they still might be able to buy up once it hits the marketplace. Could really create some rocket fuel.
Activity: 140
Hey CryptoDude2727 The pre-sale is complete, but you can still participate in the ICO on September 12th 2017. https://blackmooncrypto.com/
Have a look at the whitepaper as well , very good information and very clear.

Have been researching.  All these ICO formats are different.  So basically on 9/12 Blackmoon team will release an ETH address... then it's first come first serve? 

Thats the idea  Cheesy the better the project/more hype surrounding it then the quicker it will sell out. That is if they have a hard cap, some dont have a hard cap

Does anyone have any info as to the public opinion on blackmoon? is it going down well?
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Hey CryptoDude2727 The pre-sale is complete, but you can still participate in the ICO on September 12th 2017. https://blackmooncrypto.com/

Have been researching.  All these ICO formats are different.  So basically on 9/12 Blackmoon team will release an ETH address... then it's first come first serve? 
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
This is starting to look pretty serious ---> so is it official that US residents will be able to get their hands on some of the initial distribution of BMC tokens in the ICO?  These ambitious projects seem to sellout fast ---> I want to be right there when it does too....  Anybody have any suggestions on how to get our transactions in on the earliest blocks possible?
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
I lost track... is there any pre-registration for Blackmoon?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

BTW today Viberate sold out i 4 minutes, Blackmoon crowdsale starts in a week. Anyone want to bet how many minutes will it last? Grin

I am confident that Chinese investors will be disappointed that they are unable to invest in this project.
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
I would like everyone to know that Black Moon Crypto is a legitimate project from all the research and reading I have done and since I have been following them since their previous ventures. Many people are now asking are ICO's or certain ICO are legit, which is perfectly fine, concern is everywhere. The answer is some of them are not, and please do your due diligence before investing in anything. As for Black Moon Crypto I would have to agree with MiKcrypto and many others here have stated that this ICO will go fast. It is right now very much in high demand for quality ICO's. And since they are doing things the correct way they have less obstacles to overcome. Thanks to the team for that. I wish you all the best.

Thank you

It's absolutely looking legitimate. I've been trying to dig up some dirt on the project and haven't been successful. If they're is anything negative anybody can contribute please check in here and help me out: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21517291

I am really trying to find a reason not to go all the way in on this project.
 I would like everyone to know that Black Moon Crypto is a legitimate project from all the research and reading I have done and since I have been following them since their previous ventures. Many people are now asking are ICO's or certain ICO are legit, which is perfectly fine, concern is everywhere. The answer is some of them are not, and please do your due diligence before investing in anything. As for Black Moon Crypto I would have to agree with MiKcrypto and many others here have stated that this ICO will go fast. It is right now very much in high demand for quality ICO's. And since they are doing things the correct way they have less obstacles to overcome. Thanks to the team for that. I wish you all the best.

Thank you
Activity: 168

I would definitely say we sell out within the first 48 hours. We may not even last a day judging by how fast everything else is being sold.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
The fact that Blackmoon Crypto announced it will return Chinese investments is a good sign that these guys are on top of jurisdictional regulatory actions. It appears Chinese funding from the pre-sale are already being returned to their investors (https://blackmooncrypto.com/ total went from ~9M to ~8M). This team is sharp and prepared to act swiftly when a crisis arises. I think our investments will be in good hands this time.

Yes, it's a valid project with a competent team behind. Fortunately on telegram they said the Chinese investors where not a big part of their investors pool. Everything looks fine and soon we can participate to this project.
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
The fact that Blackmoon Crypto announced it will return Chinese investments is a good sign that these guys are on top of jurisdictional regulatory actions. It appears Chinese funding from the pre-sale are already being returned to their investors (https://blackmooncrypto.com/ total went from ~9M to ~8M). This team is sharp and prepared to act swiftly when a crisis arises. I think our investments will be in good hands this time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Will  ICO on 12 september?  Many other ICO is delayed for some days or week because of China's new rules for thier citisens
Blackmoon crypto is a great project with a lot of potentials, there is no sense in delaying ICO due to news from China. I'm sure cap will be reached quickly
K-
Activity: 98
Will  ICO on 12 september?  Many other ICO is delayed for some days or week because of China's new rules for thier citisens

ICO will start on 12 September. At the moment there is no reason for us to delay the ICO, considering Blackmoon team have decided to do not allow chinese citizens to partecipate at ICO.
There is an official announcement just few post back.
Activity: 350
Merit: 160
Will  ICO on 12 september?  Many other ICO is delayed for some days or week because of China's new rules for thier citisens
K-
Activity: 98

There were a lot of people who did not know about Black Moon Crypto's ICO , I was following from the sidelines and then I saw my opportunity when they decided to do the ICO. I was excited the first minute I heard about it. Because I was looking for a platform that I could trust to use and maybe get back into Asset management. I wanted a company with some sorta track record or background already, and then came Black Moon Crypto. I was just watching the video Black Moon Crypto Posted on Twitter, I recommend everyone to watch it. One of the things they spoke about is High frequency trading and multi currency trading, these are 2 parts that can, and will create substantial demand, that were not available before and now are with the addition to crypto this makes for a much more complex market. Black Moon Crypto is looking to break that barrier that separates the 2 markets, more liquidity will be produced. This technology should be fairly quickly adopted provided people get the education they need to understand new markets and how it will fluctuate differently than most traditional assets. With all the information we have today I think it should be a walk in the park. Blockchain technology is changing the world, but it is our duty to keep up with the new technology. Not all of us are creators, but we can build on top of what is created.

Thank you

Thank you for your feedback. Please keep your friends updated on all the news regarding Blackmoon Wink

There were a lot of people who did not know about Black Moon Crypto's ICO , I was following from the sidelines and then I saw my opportunity when they decided to do the ICO. I was excited the first minute I heard about it. Because I was looking for a platform that I could trust to use and maybe get back into Asset management. I wanted a company with some sorta track record or background already, and then came Black Moon Crypto. I was just watching the video Black Moon Crypto Posted on Twitter, I recommend everyone to watch it. One of the things they spoke about is High frequency trading and multi currency trading, these are 2 parts that can, and will create substantial demand, that were not available before and now are with the addition to crypto this makes for a much more complex market. Black Moon Crypto is looking to break that barrier that separates the 2 markets, more liquidity will be produced. This technology should be fairly quickly adopted provided people get the education they need to understand new markets and how it will fluctuate differently than most traditional assets. With all the information we have today I think it should be a walk in the park. Blockchain technology is changing the world, but it is our duty to keep up with the new technology. Not all of us are creators, but we can build on top of what is created.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: