Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund - page 7. (Read 24827 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Well, China likes to ban a lot - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, hollywood movies, sitcoms etc. Not like it stops Chinese people from using all those things.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
That is fine but i think registering the project details and team behind it was a better solution just like they register a new company.

ANNOUNCE BY BLACKMOON LEADERSHIP

Following the recent statement from China's Central Bank, concerning their stance on the practice of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), the Blackmoon Crypto leadership has decided to halt all current and planned promotional activity that was directly aimed towards promoting the Blackmoon Crypto brand and service within the territory of the People’s Republic of China.

Blackmoon Crypto will continue to take very serious all initiatives of global regulators and will comply with the upheld requirements. As professional in the industry, we welcome the cleansing of the market form scrupulous participants and are ready to cooperate with regulators to further develop clear sets of rules that can promote a civilized market place for all participants.

In result, to the mentioned above we will forbid citizens of the People Republic of China to participate in the upcoming token sale which starts on September 12th 2017 and intend to offer refunds to all Chinese citizens who participated in the pre-order that finished on September 1st 2017.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Looks like Chinese people can no longer participate in ico's, terrible news for them. i hope decision will be reviewed by chinese officials.

In reference to the new developments that happened in China today, the BMC team has updated their Terms of Sale and other details. For those who are buying the ICO on 12th, keep yourserlf updated people.
K-
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ANNOUNCE BY BLACKMOON LEADERSHIP

Following the recent statement from China's Central Bank, concerning their stance on the practice of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), the Blackmoon Crypto leadership has decided to halt all current and planned promotional activity that was directly aimed towards promoting the Blackmoon Crypto brand and service within the territory of the People’s Republic of China.

Blackmoon Crypto will continue to take very serious all initiatives of global regulators and will comply with the upheld requirements. As professional in the industry, we welcome the cleansing of the market form scrupulous participants and are ready to cooperate with regulators to further develop clear sets of rules that can promote a civilized market place for all participants.

In result, to the mentioned above we will forbid citizens of the People Republic of China to participate in the upcoming token sale which starts on September 12th 2017 and intend to offer refunds to all Chinese citizens who participated in the pre-order that finished on September 1st 2017.
Activity: 144
This project looks realy great. Count me in Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
In reference to the new developments that happened in China today, the BMC team has updated their Terms of Sale and other details. For those who are buying the ICO on 12th, keep yourserlf updated people.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I dont know if you guys have seen this
but the CEO did a interview on sgtreport.com
Great listen
it made me sit up and take notice
and consider investing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZiveCqs3B8
Their CEO Oleg Seydak was the Managing Director of Finan Global from 2012-2013, which happens to be the largest investment funds in the TMT sector in Russia. I like the sound of it Wink
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys,

Please have a look at the three latest interviews
with BMC Advisors:

Oskar Hartmann - https://youtu.be/sJeFWwYIbF0
Vasyl Latsanych - https://youtu.be/emyFBcGcTBs
Rafael Ambramyan - https://youtu.be/rGMjNLnXLZo

Best reagards,
BMC Team

Activity: 185
I dont know if you guys have seen this
but the CEO did a interview on sgtreport.com
Great listen
it made me sit up and take notice
and consider investing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZiveCqs3B8
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
inally I have the opportunity to join this ICO.
First platform for Tokenized Investment fund so... this say everything!enjoy!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
The project gains great popularity, it is a lot of publications in media and activity on social networks. How many will ICO in your opinion last? I think within one-week hard cap will be reached
Activity: 110

Introducing the platform that allows its users to create, develop, and manage investment funds while providing management tools.
The platform is also referred as the new standard for the tokenized investment vehicles that helps in bridging the gap between the crypto universes to fiat.

- Seamless way to to tokenize real world investment funds
- The unified tool that brings the advantages of both the fiat and crypto worlds to investors
- The bridge between the crypto universe and the traditional investment market

AS SEEN ON:

If you have translation campaign. I would be willing to translate this for you to Filipino translation.

Newbie here and a filipino also , hope to have a translation campaign to you soon sir.
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
This looks like an extremely legitimate project. After doing a LITTLE research I found that it's been in development since 2014. That's got some value all by itself. This project may have some legs for a long term portfolio inclusion. I think the marketing campaign is barely beginning so we're early here.

And, wow, these guys know what they're doing too. The bounty campaign linked me right here. I'm pretty sure these guys are going really big with this one. Am I right?
Activity: 168
just want to clarify,i just asked on telegram about the fund is starting in January 2018, they actually still don't know exactly in which way you will get a return for your investment.

Return of money invested to buy BMC? Same way as any other crypto you invested in. If the Blackmoon Platform will be successful the value of their token will raise, so you could sell it with profit, simple as that.

You do not get value only with the raise of value token but you also get proceed if you are a "cont. cont.".
Try to give a look at this post. #349
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21446771

Yeah I know, I was talking about regular BMC owners who don't want to be Continuous Contributors.

BMC investors who do not want to be a continuous contributor can also lend out their tokens to other users on the platform and receive compensation. Just another way that the token has added value.
K-
hello team, is there personal cap for the individuals during the ico period? Some of the project has that option to do a limit, this way reach guys get same amount like regular ones...

No, there is no personal cap for the individuals during the ico
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
hello team, is there personal cap for the individuals during the ico period? Some of the project has that option to do a limit, this way reach guys get same amount like regular ones...
K-
cant buy anymore when this coin be available for buying?
On September 12 you will be able to buy more tokens, but depending on what the hard cap is for this sale it could go pretty quickly. So make sure to have everything setup before the sale goes live.

The hard cap for this ICO is 30mln$
Activity: 110
To the Moon!
On September 12 you will be able to buy more tokens, but depending on what the hard cap is for this sale it could go pretty quickly. So make sure to have everything setup before the sale goes live.
K-

You can buy more tokens (if you have already joined the pre-order) once ICO started (12 September).
Is it the answer you were looking for?
Activity: 148
Merit: 12
CryptoWorld!
Pages:
Jump to: