Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1133. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Nice, well done! Were the shares being payout earlier? I've put my wallet sync from the start because of some issues..

Yes, all shares delivered will be paid out!

Grin I got nervous because I saw 0 shares. Cheers
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BC volumes are on the move at agx.io! You can also earn 1% buy-side bonuses on DGB, NOBL, and VC.

Quality matters. Support matters. Check out our newest support infographic below.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Nice, well done! Were the shares being payout earlier? I've put my wallet sync from the start because of some issues..

Yes, all shares delivered will be paid out!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
VERSION 1.0 OF THE POOL IS NOW LIVE!

If you can't connect yet, use 107.170.114.59

Congrats! Breaks out the champagne!
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy

HERE WE GO!!!!!

Is that why the website is down? blackcoinpool.com

The new DNS server.....DNS is still updating.....it will take a little time.

If you are worried, put in 107.170.114.59 and you will see it is up!

I'm not worried, just trying to get all my buy orders in beforehand.  Grin

Too late! Price is CCMF!!!  Shocked

no kidding!! i went to cancel a 1.8btc sell order at 9177 that i put in before i went to sleep earlier. it was about 5 orders down when i looked at it a few mins ago.. went to cancel it, and in 10 seconds someone already ate half my order. dayam. Smiley

May not be too late. Massive slippage down to 8600 sats.

Too late! Price is CCMF!!!  Shocked

no kidding!! i went to cancel a 1.8btc sell order at 9177 that i put in before i went to sleep earlier. it was about 5 orders down when i looked at it a few mins ago.. went to cancel it, and in 10 seconds someone already ate half my order. dayam. Smiley
Activity: 718
it's up for me now

stats arent updated yet but i guess its gonna be soon

Too late! Price is CCMF!!!  Shocked
Shares missing too? I hope it's temporary Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

a bunch of miners are missing though.
Activity: 718
Yep the website is down for now because they releasing the 1.0 version.
Miners are still mining and everything seems fine..
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Blackcoin Community Press Release Project

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

The press release is completed and the devs and a few select contributors have had a chance to read it. Over the next few days other contributors will also have a chance to read it. Please note I am staggering access to avoid leaks before the press release goes live.

I want to point out the press release focuses mainly on the financial benefits of BlackCoin. The press release is targeted to financial media outlets. Some of the technical aspects of BlackCoin were purposely left out because it would not be interesting to the target audience. This Wednesday the press release will go live (Blackout Wednesday)

Excited for BlackOut Wednesday!

Sounds good. I'll be sending my contribution then. Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

The press release is completed and the devs and a few select contributors have had a chance to read it. Over the next few days other contributors will also have a chance to read it. Please note I am staggering access to avoid leaks before the press release goes live.

I want to point out the press release focuses mainly on the financial benefits of BlackCoin. The press release is targeted to financial media outlets. Some of the technical aspects of BlackCoin were purposely left out because it would not be interesting to the target audience. This Wednesday the press release will go live (Blackout Wednesday)

Excited for BlackOut Wednesday!
Activity: 168

My miner is connected and hashing away.

The pool site however seems down at the moment

Jup, currently switching everything out to V1.0
Jump to: