Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1135. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Under 8K satoshis right now.. Cheap. It will go over 10K tomorrow. I'm buying as many as I can!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Im staking like a boss now. But it seems my balance is "locked" because of staking. How do I spend my coins now?

They'll return to balance after 510 confirmations on corresponding PoS. Wait about 8 hours. You can also set a reserve balance, if you want to keep a non-staking portion of your account always handy.
Activity: 277
Im staking like a boss now. But it seems my balance is "locked" because of staking. How do I spend my coins now?
If you are able to buy under 8K satoshis, then consider yourself lucky!
Great interview with rat4: http://www.followthecoin.com/interview-creator-blackcoin-bc/

Professional article, really. I love rat4's answer on "Why did you create Blackcoin?"

That's awesome. I can't wait until IconicExpert follows through with the major press release next week. In the meanwhile, I rented many rigs on betarigs.com and have about 11-12 Megahashes on the blackcoinpool.com and encourage you to do the same.
Activity: 248
Great interview with rat4: http://www.followthecoin.com/interview-creator-blackcoin-bc/

Professional article, really. I love rat4's answer on "Why did you create Blackcoin?"
Lol check coinmarketcap and see all the coins above blackcoin.
Blackcoin will hit a dollar their is no doubt about that. Anyone disagrees?

Check nmc's history and ppc history. And add to that that Bitcoin and Litecoin are on a downward spiral but they will go back up. When they go back up ppc goes back up. And when that goes up.. Black coin will go up way more..

$1 is small for a Blackcoin. It's worth at least $100 each.

+1

I send bitcoin to mintpal today and also black coin. I have done this several times.
And.. It takes bitcoin SERIOUSLY about 7 times longer to get on their then Blackcoin.. It could so be a good currency. When you have this in your wallet. You want to buy something on the internet. You don't need paypall anymore with their fees or visa..
Can ppc still be mined?

Exactly. It takes too long with Bitcoin. I don't know much about PPC. Anyway, I'm fully invested in Blackcoin and it has GREAT POTENTIAL!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Its #BlackFriday!!!! Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Check nmc's history and ppc history. And add to that that Bitcoin and Litecoin are on a downward spiral but they will go back up. When they go back up ppc goes back up. And when that goes up.. Black coin will go up way more..

+1

I send bitcoin to mintpal today and also black coin. I have done this several times.
And.. It takes bitcoin SERIOUSLY about 7 times longer to get on their then Blackcoin.. It could so be a good currency. When you have this in your wallet. You want to buy something on the internet. You don't need paypall anymore with their fees or visa..
Can ppc still be mined?

Activity: 98

Activity: 266
this 15 btc buy wall at 7500 is going to be raped

hahahhahhahahhhaha. More likely is your mother gets raped. And let's face it - that's not very likely.

hahahahahahahaha, Thanks for the joke guy, I was really needing of a laugh, kkkkkkkkkk

This forum is infested with trolls and speculators, we have people of all kind shitcoin here, a lot of opportunistic people. Many people in blackcoin are here to make a buck. These are like locusts, and they are a kind of people that I would like to see get out of Blackcoin.

A lot of people here are cheering against blackcoin (Trolls, daytranding 24/7) these is a kind of people that I do not want to blackcoin.

Probably these locusts should be exterminated soon, when we get a substantial Increase value in blackcoin. (Blackcoin is very cheap now!!!!)

These daytrading 24/7, and trolls of outher coins, are like hungry locusts, the grass can not grow a bit what they already eat all.

"Do not be a grasshopper, do the things like the ants and store food for the winter, that you will be happier."

Sorry for my bad english.

Traders? Let 'em trade and trade hard. It's good for market liquidity/volume. The smart ones are just coming back in anyway and helping the market go higher. And mintpal gets a nice commission. Trolls, well, there will always be a goat in the garden, won't there? We make a nice stew out of them about once a week I'd say. Mmmmm...delicious. Success will always evoke envy and resentment from failure. 'Twas ever so.
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
toknormal, moderndezigns, and FreshMeat are all fudders. I put them on ignore and so should you.
Is multipool out of beta nowthen. Im waiting to add some mh to it Smiley

Should be out of beta tonight but I would go ahead and point your rig at it. Devs are solid and will payout every 24 hours.
Activity: 113
Is multipool out of beta nowthen. Im waiting to add some mh to it Smiley
Well thats me just eaten another 0.7btc worth of sell orders but im all spent out now. Anyone want to help me?

Rent rigs at betarigs.com and support blackcoinpool.com to support the BC price!
Activity: 113
Well thats me just eaten another 0.7btc worth of sell orders but im all spent out now. Anyone want to help me?
Let's all contribute and rent rigs at betarigs.com to push the blackcoinpool.com hashrate above 2K Mhash/Sec!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
this 15 btc buy wall at 7500 is going to be raped

just too good to be true...
Jump to: