Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1134. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
My miner is connected and hashing away.

The pool site however seems down at the moment
Need to hurry because I'm renting rig time

I'm just waiting to add my rented 190Gh/s SHA-256 as well....
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Need to hurry because I'm renting rig time
New pool launched at 3PM PST right?

If you mean http://blackcoinpool.com, we are waiting for the 1.0 software release.  It's been delayed for about 1 hour.  Multiple upgrades in the release.....

Wait, is that why my rig won't connect?

I was having a conniption fit a few minutes ago...

Seems the upgrade is in progress....
Activity: 476

If you mean http://blackcoinpool.com, we are waiting for the 1.0 software release.  It's been delayed for about 1 hour.  Multiple upgrades in the release.....

Wait, is that why my rig won't connect?

I was having a conniption fit a few minutes ago...

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
After some days out of here, since I had to work intensively, I read almost everything happened on crypto universe.
So, after a lot of reading, I have only one comment:

There is no mach for BC right now. Not even LTC with all its publicity and (past) hype. Of course it will take some time, but ...

Ladies and Gentlemen, BC will go places .&_

That's right! BC is going places!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
After some days out of here, since I had to work intensively, I read almost everything happened on crypto universe.
So, after a lot of reading, I have only one comment:

There is no match for BC right now. Not even LTC with all its publicity and (past) hype. Of course it will take some time, but ...

Ladies and Gentlemen, BC will go places .&_
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How can I keep my wallet open with a password?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Lol check coinmarketcap and see all the coins above blackcoin.
Blackcoin will hit a dollar their is no doubt about that. Anyone disagrees?

Check nmc's history and ppc history. And add to that that Bitcoin and Litecoin are on a downward spiral but they will go back up. When they go back up ppc goes back up. And when that goes up.. Black coin will go up way more..

Both PPC and NMC had enormous amount of investment at the end of November along with a few other coins including QRK. Was it a benevolent benefactor to get people interested in alt coins like maybe the Winkelvoss twins?

There is not another coin, with the exception of DOGE, that has had this wild success. BlackCoin would require the same sort of support and exposure that DOGE had in order to get to $1.00. I've seen other coins such as MAX have some support but lagged later on and didn't even get close to $1.00.

It all depends on the BC community and the support we get in order for this coin to be $1.00. I hope it does. I will retire if it reaches that level.

Big difference between BC and those coins. Each of those coins a huge mount of newly mined coins are dumped onto the market that the buy orders have to support. This constantly puts downward pressure on prices.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars of newly mined litecoins are made every day and a good amount of those get dumped. Blackcoin doesn't have to worry about that.

It's this very same reason why NXT was able to jump in price so quickly with minimal buzz or exposure in the wider media. So long as there is demand and a community, a solid POS with a good dev and prospects is golden.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
So can someone explain to me how this increase in multipool hash power will have on MintPal? Are the buys periodically, constantly? Is it done manually, automatically? How will bonuses be distributed? Are these guys going to dump the 100K reward?

The 100K will be distributed according to the table here: http://www.blackcoin.co/mining/blackfriday-the-official-launch-of-blackcoinpool-bonus-details/

You can find some details on the pool's trading strategy and the future outlook here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1zKEHZ1Nh23NTtuW96B488fHB0boHJMH8CUMnGBho1ns/preview?sle=true#slide=id.p
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
So can someone explain to me how this increase in multipool hash power will have on MintPal? Are the buys periodically, constantly? Is it done manually, automatically? How will bonuses be distributed? Are these guys going to dump the 100K reward?
Activity: 266
just rented 19.6 Mh/s on top of my own 11 mh/s!!!

GOgogo! Blackcoin

3 more hours of 30Mh left, then one of my rentals goes off (12Mh farm). May replace it with something bigger. Much bigger mwuhahahaha!

Fuckit, why wait. Just laid-on another 20Mh farm. Total now 50MH/s until I lose my 12-banger.
TO THE BREACH, GOOD MEN, TO THE BREACH!!!
Activity: 434
Lol check coinmarketcap and see all the coins above blackcoin.
Blackcoin will hit a dollar their is no doubt about that. Anyone disagrees?

Check nmc's history and ppc history. And add to that that Bitcoin and Litecoin are on a downward spiral but they will go back up. When they go back up ppc goes back up. And when that goes up.. Black coin will go up way more..

Both PPC and NMC had enormous amount of investment at the end of November along with a few other coins including QRK. Was it a benevolent benefactor to get people interested in alt coins like maybe the Winkelvoss twins?

There is not another coin, with the exception of DOGE, that has had this wild success. BlackCoin would require the same sort of support and exposure that DOGE had in order to get to $1.00. I've seen other coins such as MAX have some support but lagged later on and didn't even get close to $1.00.

It all depends on the BC community and the support we get in order for this coin to be $1.00. I hope it does. I will retire if it reaches that level.
Activity: 266

GOgogo! Blackcoin

3 more hours of 30Mh left, then one of my rentals goes off (12Mh farm). May replace it with something bigger. Much bigger mwuhahahaha!
Activity: 353
Merit: 251

GOgogo! Blackcoin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
blackcoinpool.com currently at 1.5Ghash... Let's all pull it up to 2. It's Black Friday!

It's saturday here in less than an half hour hehe.

I'm sure we can hit the 2 Ghash. Let's go!

Activity: 308
blackcoinpool.com currently at 1.5Ghash... Let's all pull it up to 2. It's Black Friday!

My rig's are hitting after 12 Wink
Jump to: