Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1191. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Nietsche, had he lived in some future time, would have had this to say about Blackcoin:

“Blackcoin was, as it were, the great barge on which the shipwrecked Bitcoin saved herself with all her children.”

As it happens, he lived in the 19th century, and therefore he made this same statement but referring instead to Plato and the poetry of the ancients.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Please help:
where to check my transfer, (blockchain address) sent BC from Cryptsy to mintpal 20 minutes ago, still pending
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I LOVE THE WAY THAT THIS COIN HAS A GREAT COMMUNITY FORMED BY MANY EXPERIENCED MEMBERS WITH HIGH ACTIVITIES  Smiley

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Sharks are lurking mintpal for your cheap bc.... 8 btc sell at 5561 eaten in seconds... it was a bloodbath, no survivors.
Activity: 385
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
I just bought a crap-ton of BC,  Why do you people sell the only coin that is going UP in value while BTC and most other alts are tanking?  Its the only coin that can and will move differently from the rest of the pack and its the only coin with positive buy pressure.  The only one!   Even in beta the multi-pool is dumping tens of BTC per day into BC.  I haven't sold shit, Only buying on the deep-dips.   If people keep selling this coin there is only going to be a couple hundred guys like me left and the price won't stop going up.  Because we sure as shit are not selling this coin until we add another zero or TWO.

I guess people can do what they want, maybe there is a good reason why someone wants $375 cash today, and not $3750, or $10k in a month.  I guess we all have our priorities...  Mine is to retire on this coin, and it isn't going to happen if I keep dumping it for 6k sats.

I agree with you that BC has positive buying pressure while other alts are being dumped,but to add that extra 0 or two needs someone to buy. As in needs people other than the ""couple hundred guys" to buy. Hell,you can raise the price to even 1000 BTC,but unless OTHER people buy,you'll make no profit. Price!=profit. Just saying. I have nothing against the coin,all I'm saying is that that logic is flawed. You need widespread adoption to make a profit. This goes to ANY coin.

I don't disagree in general but this coin doesn't need any new adoption, sure it would be fantastic.  But if everyone just held on, even just 'mostly' held on and the Multi-pool just kept chugging along at 1gh/s  The price would continue to climb.  That is why this coin is so special.   I feel your opinion that it needs widespread adoption as the only way to really make it 'huge' is based on the old assumption of how coins typically work.  They are constantly mined and dumped and require fresh/blood/fiat all the time.   Blackcoin does not.  It does not need new money (well much,  1% apr is nothing), it does not need wide-spread adoption to hit critical price points and high valuation.  Its the only crypto-store-of-value that will appreciate in value as a baseline fundamental so long as there is 'anyone' mining on the multi-pool.   Blackcoin needs nothing but for people to hold and not sell.  

Its basically the perfect coin, And it would be valued as such immediately if people really understood that or could see past tomorrow. 
Activity: 308
Anyway, thanks to the people dumping cheap blackcoins I've just bought myself some more hehe

hehe Smiley good for you Smiley now jusy hold for a while and wait for a price upticks! Smiley

Exactly  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Anyway, thanks to the people dumping cheap blackcoins I've just bought myself some more hehe

hehe Smiley good for you Smiley now jusy hold for a while and wait for a price upticks! Smiley

Activity: 154
I just bought a crap-ton of BC,  Why do you people sell the only coin that is going UP in value while BTC and most other alts are tanking?  Its the only coin that can and will move differently from the rest of the pack and its the only coin with positive buy pressure.  The only one!   Even in beta the multi-pool is dumping tens of BTC per day into BC.  I haven't sold shit, Only buying on the deep-dips.   If people keep selling this coin there is only going to be a couple hundred guys like me left and the price won't stop going up.  Because we sure as shit are not selling this coin until we add another zero or TWO.

I guess people can do what they want, maybe there is a good reason why someone wants $375 cash today, and not $3750, or $10k in a month.  I guess we all have our priorities...  Mine is to retire on this coin, and it isn't going to happen if I keep dumping it for 6k sats.

I agree with you that BC has positive buying pressure while other alts are being dumped,but to add that extra 0 or two needs someone to buy. As in needs people other than the ""couple hundred guys" to buy. Hell,you can raise the price to even 1000 BTC,but unless OTHER people buy,you'll make no profit. Price!=profit. Just saying. I have nothing against the coin,all I'm saying is that that logic is flawed. You need widespread adoption to make a profit. This goes to ANY coin.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
I just bought a crap-ton of BC,  Why do you people sell the only coin that is going UP in value while BTC and most other alts are tanking?  Its the only coin that can and will move differently from the rest of the pack and its the only coin with positive buy pressure.  The only one!   Even in beta the multi-pool is dumping tens of BTC per day into BC.  I haven't sold shit, Only buying on the deep-dips.   If people keep selling this coin there is only going to be a couple hundred guys like me left and the price won't stop going up.  Because we sure as shit are not selling this coin until we add another zero or TWO.

I guess people can do what they want, maybe there is a good reason why someone wants $375 cash today, and not $3750, or $10k in a month.  I guess we all have our priorities...  Mine is to retire on this coin, and it isn't going to happen if I keep dumping it for 6k sats.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Look at this Mintpal chart that covers March. Next leg up is coming very soon.

http://imgur.com/8L8c8mH

You do understand that charts of the past have nothing to do with charts in the future?

Patterns are a rational way of trading, why not 100% as nothing is, they do hold weight. choosing to ignore them won't make them less valid.

Activity: 126

You do understand that charts of the past have nothing to do with charts in the future?

Yes, but there are patterns that are hinting what may happen in the future.

No

Not going to argue with you. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

No

Why people are selling so cheap?

The majority of people buy high and sell low which leaves the rest of us making money.  On the way up, they have to "get in while they can", and on the way down they have to "get out while they still can".  If you believe in what you are holding, buying more when the price falls can help increase your share and add some price stability. 

could not have said it better myself
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Why people are selling so cheap?

The majority of people buy high and sell low which leaves the rest of us making money.  On the way up, they have to "get in while they can", and on the way down they have to "get out while they still can".  If you believe in what you are holding, buying more when the price falls can help increase your share and add some price stability. 
Jump to: