Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1192. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Why people are selling so cheap?

Because that's how a free market works

Chinese people got everybody panicking, and selling their BTC.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Because that's how a free market works
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc

So we can buy them cheap Wink
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Activity: 294

[/quote]

Parker:

www.blackcointalk.com Smiley
[/quote]

THANK YOU
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
where are all dem white coins at? lolz
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Ok, Ive deleted my post because then its not true.
Im just a newbie who bought 5k blackcoin and just don't want to lose it...  Sad

No problem, welcome Smiley and please ask around before posting crazy stuff.

PSA this is the Blackcoin thread for all those who have trouble with reading.

I understand you're bagholders in other coins, but trying to dump your shit on us in the blackcoin thread is in poor taste.

Trying to say I am dumping shit on your thread is in poor taste.. my lord.. you guys are so defensive. And that is pretty much entirely my point, if this is the blackcoin thread- stop talking about mintcoin. the only time i talk about mintcoin is when somebody here says something untrue or uncalled for about mintcoin...

I didn't quote those because they were besides the point.. And i intend not to explain what the point was again. Make love and peace, not war. It's useless anyway; people that are going to invest in one or another coin are likely to do a little backgroundcheck on their future investments. Based on that, they will likely form an opinion on wether or not to buy a coin. At least i did.

Therefore i suggest that before you quote others about irrelevant or allready solved problems, you do some investigating on wether or not ur quoting for truth or just to cause a stirr.

Hey guys could you help me out? I thought I was in the forum where people come together to promote blackcoin and discuss new ideas but I just realized I am in the thread where people waste time arguing like children instead of getting shit done.

Can someone send me a link to the right thread?

thanks,

Parker:

www.blackcointalk.com Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
No this would only maximize their profits. Its like day trading: If you buy at 6k and sell at 6.5k, and then the next day you buy at 7k and sell at 7.5k you still make profit, although it would have been optimal if you would have bought at 6k and sold at 7.5k ... similar at the multipool, if the miners get more BTC today than on any other multipool by dumping their earned BCs, then they will also make more profit by doing so than on any other multipool, regardless of BC's price evolution.

While this is true, I don't enjoy trading like that. It's only worth something to me if I can increase my buying power. And it's a lot easier to do that in a falling market than it is a rising market.

Also, to the miners : as far as mining and having value drop - it's no different than having mined LTC at $30+ before, having held it, and now today it's worth less than $13. But in the future it may be worth $100. All markets have their ups and downs. But at least with BC, there's almost no coin generation to exacerbate the situation. I remember back last May when I mined LTC and it was going for $3-$4 and I held it. A few months later it was trading at $1.50 and it was pretty depressing, and I was wishing I had sold it at $3-$4 "when I had the chabce". Then November - December came. Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Blackcoin will be a nice choice,I like it.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC

Good for you. Move on.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
The 1st post of a new account really convinced me to sell all of my Blackcoin.
Activity: 294
PSA this is the Blackcoin thread for all those who have trouble with reading.

I understand you're bagholders in other coins, but trying to dump your shit on us in the blackcoin thread is in poor taste.

Trying to say I am dumping shit on your thread is in poor taste.. my lord.. you guys are so defensive. And that is pretty much entirely my point, if this is the blackcoin thread- stop talking about mintcoin. the only time i talk about mintcoin is when somebody here says something untrue or uncalled for about mintcoin...

I didn't quote those because they were besides the point.. And i intend not to explain what the point was again. Make love and peace, not war. It's useless anyway; people that are going to invest in one or another coin are likely to do a little backgroundcheck on their future investments. Based on that, they will likely form an opinion on wether or not to buy a coin. At least i did.

Therefore i suggest that before you quote others about irrelevant or allready solved problems, you do some investigating on wether or not ur quoting for truth or just to cause a stirr.

Hey guys could you help me out? I thought I was in the forum where people come together to promote blackcoin and discuss new ideas but I just realized I am in the thread where people waste time arguing like children instead of getting shit done.

Can someone send me a link to the right thread?

thanks,
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
PLEASE KEEP IT CONSTRUCTIVE

ok i will!  Lips sealed
but its unbelivable whats going on there!
instead buy some BCs and be part of the community, haters seed FUD allday!  Shocked
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
PeterPalmBuch +1 haha

Soepkip +1 Grin

Activity: 476
Just read this, could it be true?

BlackCoin got attacked by POS 51%
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/21qzn6/blackcoin_got_attacked_by_pos_51/

So if there is really two different block, and the groupd deposited to the mintpal address from the wrong forked block, then if I bought a few today and have already got on my address, then if a fork will happen all my coin will be lost if that was really a forked chain?  Sad

And if that group already ran away with their btc then we won't get it back??  Angry

HAHA FUUAAK YOU! Dumb MTF! Spread your bullshit elswhere!

The FUD in this thread is too DAMN high.

PLEASE KEEP IT CONSTRUCTIVE

There is no reason at all to spread FUD.
SellALL, BuyBTC
THERE. THATS THE CORRECT SIZE  Grin

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/21qzn6/blackcoin_got_attacked_by_pos_51/

So if there is really two different block, and the groupd deposited to the mintpal address from the wrong forked block, then if I bought a few today and have already got on my address, then if a fork will happen all my coin will be lost if that was really a forked chain?  Sad

And if that group already ran away with their btc then we won't get it back??  Angry

Nothing better to do then spreading FUD I guess.
I don't think anyone serious is eating your BS
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
@wotti

Activity: 273
And Mr Wotti, you are new here, with only 1 post and you post This ? Seriously ?

This is the lamest attempt at FUD
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

So if there is really two different block, and the groupd deposited to the mintpal address from the wrong forked block, then if I bought a few today and have already got on my address, then if a fork will happen all my coin will be lost if that was really a forked chain?  Sad

And if that group already ran away with their btc then we won't get it back??  Angry

redditor for 34 minutes.... really ? you're going to spread this lie around more?

there are a bunch "devs" from other coins that are pretty annoyed with bc because it is better in everyway.

SellALL, BuyBTC
Got me few grand @ 5600  Grin
Christmas in March !
Jump to: