Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1196. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Anyone know how to fix my problem?

Sent over 6300 BC's to my wallet (just downloaded it fresh from the website for the first time) about a week ago.

All 6300+ of my BC's are listed under the Stake: portion of my wallet and not the Balance: amount, as such I cannot withdraw them or do anything with them. I've tried unlocking the wallet to Stake but they're still stuck under Stake:

Has several thousand confirms, so I have no clue what to do next...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
@mellomike

Sorry if you are not the person for blackcoinminer. But wanted to find out how long does it take to show other coins being mined?

Wanted to give this pool a shot to spread the hash rate. Been mining for over 1/2 an hour and nothing showing up.

I double checked the stratum and port and wallet. Everything is correct. Also I get a ton of rejects. Around 80-85% accepted so far. Is this normal?

just tried it, I'm not getting rejects. I do know it takes about an hour to show up the coins being mined

Thanks for responding. I was gonna bail. Thought I was hashing for the fun of it.

My accepted shares are rising slowly They are all above 85% now. Not sure if when they switch coins that it causes the booo's.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
@mellomike

Sorry if you are not the person for blackcoinminer. But wanted to find out how long does it take to show other coins being mined?

Wanted to give this pool a shot to spread the hash rate. Been mining for over 1/2 an hour and nothing showing up.

I double checked the stratum and port and wallet. Everything is correct. Also I get a ton of rejects. Around 80-85% accepted so far. Is this normal?

just tried it, I'm not getting rejects. I do know it takes about an hour to show up the coins being mined
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
@mellomike

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Introducing the cryptoalts pool fee donation tracker : http://cryptoalts.com/donations/

Giving back to the community because you guys are awesome. If you have any BC related service you are working on, please contact me so I can add you to this list. It's not much, but I'm doing what I can to give back more to this coin. Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I dont get why so many people are selling their coins ;p its just dumb to sell them this cheap haha

When prices are low, there are people who want to sell them. To avoid greater losses
But this will exacerbate the decline in prices, often the loss will be even greater! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
BC is a paradigm shift coin just like VTC was.

It's not only that, but it has the legs to stand on its own as well. VTC has problems because once the buying hype is less than the amount mined per day, its price is in danger of collapsing from selling panics. With BC there only needs to be a small amount of interest in the coin in order for it to continue on an upward trend. Also, the clean launch, the stellar developers, the solid branding, and growing community are all good indicators of a solid future ahead of us. The future is black Wink

The clean launch?? I don't think so

I was there at launch. Wallets all worked. Solo mining worked. It was one of the few launches in a while I didn't have a single problem with.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

http://coinmarketcap.com/bc_90.html

I mean ^^^ That is a killer chart. Three huge peaks (100% +/- increase and settle back) with a steady non-stop rise all along.

Activity: 64
If you are able to buy under 6600 Sats ya'll are lucky. Tonight it will most likely rise beyond 7000 easily.

Yes,
I can't agree more
This coin price will rise immediately! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

It's not only that, but it has the legs to stand on its own as well. VTC has problems because once the buying hype is less than the amount mined per day, its price is in danger of collapsing from selling panics. With BC there only needs to be a small amount of interest in the coin in order for it to continue on an upward trend. Also, the clean launch, the stellar developers, the solid branding, and growing community are all good indicators of a solid future ahead of us. The future is black Wink

The clean launch?? I don't think so
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

I'm not sure where you guys are getting the idea that there is a great deal of buy support for our coin - from what one can easily see, if they check out the Mintpal order book, it is 90% fake buy and sell orders. There are scattered orders that most likely belong us, members of the community, but the rest are fakes set to pump the price up or dump it on the whim of the manipulators. It is extremely worrying to see such a lack of volume from genuine buyers and sellers.

Fake!?

That is me and my trader friends! I'm in there all the time.
People are really buying all that coin.

If you put up a buy wall - there is nothing stopping a real person from selling to it. I see it happen dozens of times per day on BC. I've sold into them and bought
from the supposed "fake" sell walls. They are real money. They sit there and get eaten in the real world.

BC is pretty much the only Alt coin I trust right now. I am tired of loosing money to miner dumps. You will see a growing trend of BC type coins.
I predicted a new trend with VTC right before it went up 10x (which I was a part of). I said every coin will start rolling out ASIC protection from now on.
And that is the case now. Everyone wants ASIC protection. Now traders want financial protection of their "investment".

The reason we all buy and sell coins is to make money. If an "innovation" comes that let's us make more money safely then that coin will prevail.
With VTC the miners want to protect their huge rig investments. With BC the traders want to protect their money from mining dumps.

I am scared to death now of new coins that have tons of mining going on. But BC makes me feel safe that no coins are mined anymore.
Maybe BTC can learn something from BC. That is why BTC keeps dropping. When you mine BTC you dump it.

I keep asking myself - why would I want mining to go on for weeks, months, or years? I don't. I am a trader. So BC protects my funds. PoS after a limited mining window.

Premine coins are going out because they cannot be trusted. Coins that let you mine huge for months are going out.
Protect traders money and you get more of it. $$$$

The majority says that Blackcoin is a longterm investment. So in 12 months....what about $2.00 or $20? I know its speculation, but I'm kind of new and trying to figure out how much to invest. I've seen so many say, "I've converted all my BTC to BC."

I will throw out a prediction of 5-8 million market cap within 2 weeks.
Then probably a crash around april 15th along within BTC crash. (china bank ban nonsense).

Then a rise to over 8-10 million market cap by end of april. I'll quote this at those times. Smiley
Activity: 195
6600 is the floor at the moment.

One day we will look back at that price and smile...

Activity: 108
The majority says that Blackcoin is a longterm investment. So in 12 months....what about $2.00 or $20? I know its speculation, but I'm kind of new and trying to figure out how much to invest. I've seen so many say, "I've converted all my BTC to BC."

No one can give you an answer to this that will be true, cause in the end, no ones really knows..

It's more a bet in believing that it will be worth alot in the future. But who knows? 1bc = 1bc or 2$ or more or less.

I believe it will be worth the wait and invest in it, I'm ready to take the bet. If I loose the bet, well too bad, that's Crypto, you can win, you can lose,
if someone had a crystal ball that could tell 100% sure what future will be then he was already rich

Oh I'm taking the bet too. I got lucky and bought quite a few early on at 1500 and 2000. And you're right, I know its speculation. But there are some wise investors in here. I'm trying to pull from their wisdom. Like if it's going to be $2 or somewhere near, then I may have to invest a little more than I've planned. But if it'll be worth about $10 or even $20...wow. That'll be great.

I don't think I'll throw all of the kitchen sink in Blackcoin (some other alt may come up that I may wanna day trade with). But just asking. Thanks for your input!

No one can give you an answer to this that will be true, cause in the end, no ones really knows..

It's more a bet in believing that it will be worth alot in the future. But who knows? 1bc = 1bc or 2$ or more or less.

I believe it will be worth the wait and invest in it, I'm ready to take the bet. If I loose the bet, well too bad, that's Crypto, you can win, you can lose,
if someone had a crystal ball that could tell 100% sure what future will be then he was already rich
Activity: 108
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
6600 is the floor at the moment.
Activity: 322
Everyone keeps referring to multiple multipools. Where are the other multipools that you are referring to? I can't find them.

I have seen these four

http://blackcoinminer.com/
http://www.blackcoinpool.com/
http://www.cryptoalts.com/
http://68.46.66.197/

I have heard there may be ten in total though.

Interesting. Thank you!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Everyone keeps referring to multiple multipools. Where are the other multipools that you are referring to? I can't find them.

I have seen these four

http://www.blackcoinpool.com/
http://www.cryptoalts.com/
http://68.46.66.197/

I have heard there may be ten in total though.
I have been mining here, and received my BC's no problem

Jump to: