Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1213. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
wait,
wait ,
WAIT..............
Here it comes.........

TO THE MOON! Grin

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
What the fuck was that just now, seriously? I watched the price like 4 hours and nothing than bam 10 seconds and it's 6900.
That is what you call a pump.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What the fuck was that just now, seriously? I watched the price like 4 hours and nothing than bam 10 seconds and it's 6900.
Activity: 248
I have some basic questions, I have tried to figure out by myself but somehow I am unable to find the answer. I hope you guys are willing to help me out. first of all, how many BC are there going to be in existence? And does BC has a anti-asic feature? Thanks.

Cheers

1) just under 75 million coins

2) you can't mine BC, only buy them on the open market. so any ASIC would be a benefit as people will mine othercoins and buy BC with them

3) only 1% inflation per year. (basically deflation) means your coins are worth more over time. (btc has 10%+ inflation per year)

4)First Proof of stake only coin that doesn't fork.

4)  wasn't there a fork recently?

was a hard fork, had to be done.

ok.. well hopefully the main holders can start being more honest about things. I hold some blackcoins but things always seem kind of shady here. It would be good to know who is holding most of the coins and what their long term intentions are

I think I speak for most top 100 by saying that we have long term intentions. There were so many ups and downs of this coin and still those addresses remained quite stable. I could cash out at any time with profit, but BC is here to stay, and we stay with BC.

The reason is mostly that this coin is very community orientated, has a sophisticated developer and is designed gain value. Looking back in the (short) altcoin history, we can see that these are the ingredients of a successful crypto project. Even if the price drops temporarily, there are rational reasons to stay confident just by looking at the technical facts.
Activity: 112
Although we have no direct route between fiat and BC, are we actually witnessing some investors shorting Bitcoin by going to BlackCoin?

if you count the suddenly interest of chinese ppl in this thread i would say yes!  Grin
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
It's interesting that over the last couple days, we've seen the BlackCoin market go from dropping along with the Bitcoin dip, to seeing it start to trend back up and almost hedge BTC. Although we have no direct route between fiat and BC, are we actually witnessing some investors shorting Bitcoin by going to BlackCoin? It's not a bad idea if you believe in the fundamentals of this currency (it's what we've done -- over the last couple days we've moved almost all our Bitcoin into cheap BlackCoin). I'm wondering if this is actually the case or what...
Activity: 93
It's better to make the logo look nice.

It would be nice if someone propose nicer logo  Grin

really  nicer logo
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
moderndezigns still trolling here days later I see  Roll Eyes

Go back to your premined Mintcoins topic plz
Activity: 518
anyone have an idea why BC dropped 20% on mintpal?

BTC crash, people selling alts to cash BTC out, 120k BC dump and some panic sellers.

And the Chinese are buying up these BTC very fast on the false news that came from where? China

China? But China does have too many people
They have a huge crowd
But economic development is also good
all I can say this coin has amazing future ahead even all those new from china and people dumping and panic selling this coin can recover withing minutes back to old prices there is still so much interest in buying BC

love it long time

Great ideals
With this coin is full of hope
The price to the moon
I have some basic questions, I have tried to figure out by myself but somehow I am unable to find the answer. I hope you guys are willing to help me out. first of all, how many BC are there going to be in existence? And does BC has a anti-asic feature? Thanks.

Cheers

2) you can't mine BC, only buy them on the open market. so any ASIC would be a benefit as people will mine othercoins and buy BC with them

3) only 1% inflation per year. (basically deflation) means your coins are worth more over time. (btc has 10%+ inflation per year)

ok.. well hopefully the main holders can start being more honest about things. I hold some blackcoins but things always seem kind of shady here. It would be good to know who is holding most of the coins and what their long term intentions are

there is a rich list, block explorer and everything you need on front page, enjoy, no shadiness here.

Sure there is.. It's not very difficult to divide coins among multiple wallets. I've seen a few people being dishonest so yes there is shadiness.

There is nothing shady or dishonest about having multiple wallets. No one owes it to anyone else how many coins they possess.

The wallet much and honest have relations?
Don't understand
Answer can be friends?
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Cheers

there is a rich list, block explorer and everything you need on front page, enjoy, no shadiness here.

Sure there is.. It's not very difficult to divide coins among multiple wallets. I've seen a few people being dishonest so yes there is shadiness.

There is nothing shady or dishonest about having multiple wallets. No one owes it to anyone else how many coins they possess.

That's true but if the coin is being manipulated by one person or a small group of people it's important to know their long term intentions for the coin. If they are planning to sell a huge amount at some point the price will plummet
Activity: 434

Cheers

Cheers

Activity: 238
Activity: 105
Activity: 140

Cheers

Cheers

Activity: 224
WTF!!!!!!!!!I throw them in a low price!!!!!! What's the problem of me!!!!!!I think BC is still undervalue.
Activity: 140

Cheers

Jump to: