Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1466. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 250
checking out this coin. noticed some movement on mintpal

Just hope it isnt a bowel movement soon aka dumping
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
checking out this coin. noticed some movement on mintpal
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Mayby that is good way ?

Too... Disco? I don't know.

We need something classy, we need the voice of Morgan Freeman, the looks of Isaiah Mustafa (Old Spice), the humor of Eddie Murphy and the class of Denzel Washington all rolled into one logo.

It looks good. Just perhaps something like a currency symbol on B to remind distinguish it as being a currency. Good effort!

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
bought 10k more
Activity: 476
00Smurf You bought at pretty high values, seems like you could have been a little more patient and got more black for your BTC.

prolly, but i'd rather have coins in my wallet staking then waiting for buys to fill.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
not selling mine, ever! mined from day one Smiley wont even sell at 5k satoshi
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I doubt much harm will come from selling some coins. If this guy wants to pump fine. It will give us all more buying power later on when it sinks back down to make a new floor.
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
00Smurf You bought at pretty high values, seems like you could have been a little more patient and got more black for your BTC.

i did my part, not selling either. So you can count 202K coins off the market.
nah i'm not trying to sell at 800, i've been patient enough. I've also been really impressed that people haven't come out of the woodworks to dump.

In my mind ( and many others as well) this still is a 5000sat min. coin. We're putting the work in to make that happen. A pump is fine and all, it gets the coin known to the bigger public. Especially if we announce new (and exciting) stuff it'll matter.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
nah i'm not trying to sell at 800, i've been patient enough. I've also been really impressed that people haven't come out of the woodworks to dump.
and back down we go.

What did you expect to stay up top from a pump by a shady known pumper that dumps on eveyone..should have jumped on the wave tho and sold for a profit then just bought more at lower prices thats what Im doing.

lol 500 -800 was not a pump.
Activity: 344
ALL IN!
Good point: Volume + more people maybe know about this coin
Bad point: On some way i dont like it that they play around with blackcoin, dont know why  Grin
Its going to be bouncing around 750/850 for a bit i think. But If you want to trade be carefull!
Activity: 42
and back down we go.

What did you expect to stay up top from a pump by a shady known pumper that dumps on eveyone..should have jumped on the wave tho and sold for a profit then just bought more at lower prices thats what Im doing.
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
and back down we go.

Well it was fun to watch at least
Activity: 16
and back down we go.
Good to see the blackcoin owners are not getting carried away with all the pump hysteria. This is what I like. The plan stays the same!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just to keep people informed...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blackcoin-pump-the-improved-mazatrain-509928

https://twitter.com/BTCWhale

Already the price had jumped to 700 800+ on mintpal.

This guy is a known scammer.

He runs a Twitter scam group with couple of other low lifes who pull minor "pump & dump" schemes every day on unsuspecting newbies.

Noobs think that they are getting on a pump ride when in reality BtcWhale and co. are dumping their prebought coins on anyone foolish enough to participate on their "pumps".

Every day after the succesful scam dump fest they circlejerk retweeting their "awesome +300% pumps".

Yeah, I know what games they play. Like I said, just keeping people informed
to watch the trades. Considering early supporters paid more for some our coins,
even with bump in price, they are still good value.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
^ Sweet.  Smiley

Really encouraged by the swift feedback to my post. I think we can build a solid community here. That makes sense to wait for the new site, since I am thinking on the advert when people click on it we are probably going to send them to the blackcoin website anyway.

I also think that on this forum itself it would be good if we tell Mintcoiners about Blackcoin. Code wise they are very similar except Blackcoin has:

- No premine (bonus for us since it's cleaner)
- 1% interest rate instead of a silly 20% interest rate
- Bounties being well organised transparently + funded by the community
- Much smaller market cap so more room for growth

I suggest we spread the word to people interested in Mintcoin about Blackcoin, since they are likely to show interest if they already like the idea of Mintcoin.

Jump to: