Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1468. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'm working hard on the website right now (http://www.blackcoin.co).

I'm looking for a writer to help me out with the wording of things. I'm having a real hard time putting everything in the correct wording.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The multipool idea is really cool!

I've done some work to make my own little multipool some time ago. Thats much work and needs always
a bit attention (wallets may go out of sync or on a fork ==> profitablity script wents crazy, ...).

* Coin stratum servers need to work with one user table while accounting should work per coin
* Auto depositing the mined coins to a exchange with autosell or scripts to sell with the exchange trading API
* calculations about payouts have to be done right
* Nice web interface with some stats

Thats just a few points to get a multipool working, I know how much work this is, maybe doing some task
manually or a cooperation with a mulitpool owner would make this easier.

Is there already a concrete plan to handle this project?

The biggest challenge of a multipool would be if the pool operator can set it up to work 100% automatic, or if he/she needs to spend an hour every night manually exchanging the mined coins into BC, before automatically sending out the payments.

For now, I would be happy just to see something up and working as intended, however that may be. If I can setup a sgminer script, point my miners to the ool, and then watch payments come into my BC wallet every 24 hours, it's as good as "mining BC" to me. Smiley

I already plan to give 5000 BC + 5% extra donation of 9 MH/s hash power for the first week of mining for the first successful multipool we have up. Hopefully others can chip in as well to really motivate our pool operator to do a great job on it. Looking forward to the updates we have scheduled soon!

I cannot see how this can easily be done on an automated level.

The best option for ourselves is to mine at say "wafflepool" using your MintPal BTC deposit address and then just manually purchase BlackCoin with it.

I'm the lead developer and it's already working Smiley

Tune in on Wednesday, I'll post an announcement then.

Respect! Can you tell us any details yet?

I post screenshots and previews of the interface on the IRC channel once in a while Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I've done some work to make my own little multipool some time ago. Thats much work and needs always
a bit attention (wallets may go out of sync or on a fork ==> profitablity script wents crazy, ...).

* Coin stratum servers need to work with one user table while accounting should work per coin
* Auto depositing the mined coins to a exchange with autosell or scripts to sell with the exchange trading API

Thats just a few points to get a multipool working, I know how much work this is, maybe doing some task

The biggest challenge of a multipool would be if the pool operator can set it up to work 100% automatic, or if he/she needs to spend an hour every night manually exchanging the mined coins into BC, before automatically sending out the payments.

For now, I would be happy just to see something up and working as intended, however that may be. If I can setup a sgminer script, point my miners to the ool, and then watch payments come into my BC wallet every 24 hours, it's as good as "mining BC" to me. Smiley

I already plan to give 5000 BC + 5% extra donation of 9 MH/s hash power for the first week of mining for the first successful multipool we have up. Hopefully others can chip in as well to really motivate our pool operator to do a great job on it. Looking forward to the updates we have scheduled soon!

The best option for ourselves is to mine at say "wafflepool" using your MintPal BTC deposit address and then just manually purchase BlackCoin with it.

ah ok great i shall hold fire with my idea. hope you dont think i was stepping on toes, i think it will be the best thing for this coin!!
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange

If this works its going to generate insane value for all of us. Inverse multipool.
Activity: 322

Respect! Can you tell us any details yet?

Activity: 28

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
lol ^^  you aint the real btcwhale, if so post on twitter

I've been looking at #BlackCoin and it looks interesting to say the least; the aspect of PoS and awarding for longterm is cool stuff.

if thats you why is your account so new.
Activity: 27
Hm, this is a bit interesting to say the least, separates from the crowd of altcurrencies. Need to run some numbers and read on it more before I further comment, the listing to Cryptsy isn't even close however I've sent a mail to Vern so we'll see.
Activity: 364

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Mayby that is good way ?

Too... Disco? I don't know.

We need something classy, we need the voice of Morgan Freeman, the looks of Isaiah Mustafa (Old Spice), the humor of Eddie Murphy and the class of Denzel Washington all rolled into one logo.

sec resize

I'm stil waiting for a morgan freeman one :')
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 145
Hi~~~My dear friends, I am Jerry, come from China. I built the BC Community in China, the QQ(a chat software) group is: 374929243
we hope you can join us, and you could meet more friends in China who also like BC.
if you don't have a qq account, you can download the software, and apply for an account: http://www.imqq.com/
By the way, in the group there are already two foreigners who come from Finland and Rumania. so~~please join us! Do not hesitate, we are all welcome you to join us
Activity: 196
Just see this on twitter, and thought I let everyone know to keep an
eye on it.

There are other tweets mentioning BC...

https://twitter.com/CryptoFactor

where he sees the wall? BC market is so plates with 2 BTC move it

Not sure bud, take it with a big pinch of salt!

It's been too cheap for a while now, so IF there is a pump on the way.
I hope it brings a new higher price level which sticks.
^^ This is gonna bring the prices threw the roof
Activity: 140
I'm also interested in the multipool  Cool

agree though I love the idea, im not donating to a newbie member without some proof of work

I do hope that you guys are working on this though

I posted proof in the IRC channel Smiley

multipool!!!what a good idea, I support it

Cant wait to see how it looks ^^

Tbh this is gonna be so unique!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
eye on it.

where he sees the wall? BC market is so plates with 2 BTC move it
where is blackcoin vote on cryptsy i don't see it anymore?>>>>>>>>>>>>

You had me worried for a second! It's still there you probably just missed it. Use ctrl+f
where is blackcoin vote on cryptsy i don't see it anymore?>>>>>>>>>>>>
Activity: 196
eye on it.

Jump to: