Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1522. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
why cant i find any pool with hashrate for blackcoin?
no more miners left? whats goin on...
 Huh

The initial distribution is over. You can only buy BlackCoin as of a couple days ago when block 10000 was reached.

all coins have been mined?
Activity: 145
Job Report to who donate BC to me and trust me

1. I built a qq group(chatting software): 374929243(now has 15 members, and its going big quickly); I sent every member 10-20 BC, introduce BC and this forum; and PoS, PoW
2. post ad on BBS, introduce BC and Community.
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3433
(出处: 虚拟币时代)
3. encourage members to post someting about BC on forum, every member will get 50~80BC
4. encourage members to built a website in Chinese about BC (maybe need more than 2000BC)
5. let my members to vote on btc38.com, to add BC to trade.

I am very appreciate that in this forum you trust me, and I will do my job responsible all the time.
now I have receive the donations: 50+50+1336.98+200 BC
will use it better, I alse donate BC to the Comunity Smiley
thank you for your trust again.

more donations: BGMm6ykhKmucSKoj2xce1eBMSEVBRrRVdK

Activity: 126
 Huh

The PoW mining phase was only 10k blocks and has ended.  We are in the PoS phase now so any coins you have may get a stake.  Only other way to aquire coins is by buying them.  

We should really update this threads title to reflect the current status.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
 Huh

The initial distribution is over. You can only buy BlackCoin as of a couple days ago when block 10000 was reached.
Activity: 122
 Huh
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Expected time to earn reward is 61 days  Undecided
What we need is a 100% increase in Blackcoin just like Auroracoin. That way, people who have never heard of BC will have to pay attention to it.
Activity: 126
It's hard not to notice auroracoin on mintpal since it's so close to blackcoin and you see a +100% vs a -35% Seriously, Auroracoin is going to the moon  Lips sealed

I wonder how high it will get

I've been mining AUR since the beginning, and I really like the dev and his plan.  If it does work it'll be really good for all crypto I think.  That said, I finally took some profits out of my AUR stash, in part to buy up some cheap BC.  It's still almost a month to the airdrop and will see some lulls between now and then I expect.
Activity: 196
It's hard not to notice auroracoin on mintpal since it's so close to blackcoin and you see a +100% vs a -35% Seriously, Auroracoin is going to the moon  Lips sealed

thats what she said

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
It's hard not to notice auroracoin on mintpal since it's so close to blackcoin and you see a +100% vs a -35% Seriously, Auroracoin is going to the moon  Lips sealed

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
false alarm.

It can happen any moment though!

Looking forward to pure organic rise now.
Activity: 196
INCOMING MOON LANDING

IS HER FACE MATURE?

FACE MATURE
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
false alarm.

It can happen any moment though!
Activity: 270
If you buy the sell orders now of the whale, the whale is selling at a loss!

Let's do a community effort to eat all the sell walls till 1k satoshi!

People are afraid, because Mint dropped and many other alts dropped. I think there are couple others, who moves to AUR, but I predict, that this currency won't last so high for long. Unobtanium, Vertcoin story was the same.

Actually I would like to see Blackcoin @ 0.05-0.1USD. I think it's reachable.
Mint is in minig phase all time. and what i have found look at that shit:

"The developer of the coin mentioned here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5449543 that he will add a MINT/USD exchange, when the community contributes 5 million MINT. But wait? Doesn’t he own a 700 million premine? Isn’t the premine considered to be for exactly these kind of things. If you consider PoS, he could have minted 5 million in no time.
This is just a guess, but as the dev refuses to tell us about the whereabouts of the premine, I wasn’t surprised, if he has already sold off all his coins  during the pump."

So dev of MINT failed he cashed out his founds lol what a scam...
That is why i will stick with BC (i have few mint but f. that shit)...
BC is in our hands... Price will go up sooner or later.

This is what I did with my MINT, just felt smth not smooth in it. Sold @27sats and bought BC for higher price than now. I don't regret it.
What I like about BC is that it's relatively fair. Yes, many talks about bag holders, but look at TOP 100. Not so bad image, everyone with trading can hop on train now.
Else... In the future I won't look at billion coins.

TRAIN TO THE MOOOOOOOOOON
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
If you buy the sell orders now of the whale, the whale is selling at a loss!

Let's do a community effort to eat all the sell walls till 1k satoshi!

People are afraid, because Mint dropped and many other alts dropped. I think there are couple others, who moves to AUR, but I predict, that this currency won't last so high for long. Unobtanium, Vertcoin story was the same.

Actually I would like to see Blackcoin @ 0.05-0.1USD. I think it's reachable.
Mint is in minig phase all time. and what i have found look at that shit:

"The developer of the coin mentioned here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5449543 that he will add a MINT/USD exchange, when the community contributes 5 million MINT. But wait? Doesn’t he own a 700 million premine? Isn’t the premine considered to be for exactly these kind of things. If you consider PoS, he could have minted 5 million in no time.
This is just a guess, but as the dev refuses to tell us about the whereabouts of the premine, I wasn’t surprised, if he has already sold off all his coins  during the pump."

So dev of MINT failed he cashed out his founds lol what a scam...
That is why i will stick with BC (i have few mint but f. that shit)...
BC is in our hands... Price will go up sooner or later.

This is what I did with my MINT, just felt smth not smooth in it. Sold @27sats and bought BC for higher price than now. I don't regret it.
What I like about BC is that it's relatively fair. Yes, many talks about bag holders, but look at TOP 100. Not so bad image, everyone with trading can hop on train now.
Else... In the future I won't look at billion coins.
Activity: 266
I got weak hands....

Convince me otherwise  Undecided

This is a coin that started without an community. Just let it sudder for a moment, we are the FIRST PoS only coin. Our future is important to many other coins.

Indeed. These kinds of coins usually go one of two directions. Thousands of % increase or 99% decrease. More % to gain than to loose. Tongue

Well said. Crazy upside, downside ain't gonna kill you. Live to mine another day in either case.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I got weak hands....

This is a coin that started without an community. Just let it sudder for a moment, we are the FIRST PoS only coin. Our future is important to many other coins.

Indeed. These kinds of coins usually go one of two directions. Thousands of % increase or 99% decrease. More % to gain than to loose. Tongue
Activity: 476
I got weak hands....

I got weak hands....

Jump to: