Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1524. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Cryptsy can be good, as the dumping by cryptsy usually occurs due to multipools dumping, that can't happen here.  And if people dump their black be happy, its just the weak hands leaving it to the strong ones Smiley

Exactly, BC's pow is over
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so this manipulation, wants to buy cheap BC before boarding the crypsty

let the whale loses manipulation
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
If you buy the sell orders now of the whale, the whale is selling at a loss!

Let's do a community effort to eat all the sell walls till 1k satoshi!
Activity: 70
i really wish the market manipulators would just bugger off already

Top Sell Orders

PRICE (BTC)   BC     BTC
0.00000919   0.99437856     0.00000913

I don't think it's market manipulators. It's people really wanting out.
legendary
Activity: 1288
That, what is going on at Mintpal now, I can describe as: Fishy, fishy, fishy...
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
How to tell all those guys not to sell under at least 1000 sats

This is the Problem in Cryptobusiness... too much Kiddies... OMG THE PRICE DROPPED! I GOTTA SELL! PUH!
Before i loose all my 10$! Wow such a Trader  Grin

Shit, those posts make up half this thread. Just sell your coins and get it over with.

here I post on BBS: advertise for the Community and BC in China
赠送国外热门的黑币,进群就送
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3433
(出处: 虚拟币时代)
I will do my job responsibly, moving forward with BC, I like BC I like this community, I hope I could be one of the community member
my e-mail address: [email protected]
 ( from China, donations: BGMm6ykhKmucSKoj2xce1eBMSEVBRrRVdK)

You should link there to the BlackCoin posts in the Chinese section of Bitcointalk. Pretty sure we had a Mandarin and Cantonese translation done.
legendary
Forget the price for a month and concentrate on building framework, services, brand, and community for the currency.

But I'm afraid most are just as busy/lazy as I am and can't get anything done. Sad

Actually, I don't know, how to help, because I have tiny experience in such things as web services etc.
Activity: 250
Planning and start, know when to end it and gain.
Nothing different
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Forget the price for a month and concentrate on building framework, services, brand, and community for the currency.

But I'm afraid most are just as busy/lazy as I am and can't get anything done. Sad
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

This is the Problem in Cryptobusiness... too much Kiddies... OMG THE PRICE DROPPED! I GOTTA SELL! PUH!

panic seller
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Cryptsy can be good, as the dumping by cryptsy usually occurs due to multipools dumping, that can't happen here.  And if people dump their black be happy, its just the weak hands leaving it to the strong ones Smiley
legendary
I'm going crazy!  Grin Grin Grin Now mining Solarcoin. It's 99,9% premined.
Activity: 84
so carefully observed, making the purchase, now goes up, need to buy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Obvious whale is obvious. First dozens of tiny sells and now giant sells below 1000. Someone is trying to push the price way down to buy a lot. Good time to buy.

Bought 12000 at 813 Cheesy
Activity: 322
Obvious whale is obvious. First dozens of tiny sells and now giant sells below 1000. Someone is trying to push the price way down to buy a lot. Good time to buy.
Activity: 344
ALL IN!

Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Man I am pissed off about this coin. Still keeping mine though, I never sell to trolls and whales. Oh well, at least I've got my 30 Auroracoins to keep my happy  Grin
legendary
legendary
Activity: 882
crypsty a bad idea, because the price dump

no doubt it will cause a dump further then what we have already seen, how ever it will bring alittle more attention, Mintpal is the only real mainstream exchange BC has atm.
Jump to: