Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1520. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Send 2k Black to: BJTwUtc17Eouxoh7Ndz5QWWBok1FKXX3q3.

Good luck.

Nice!

That makes 2500, 1000 more coming in from another dude, so who is going to put in the last 500?

Will send the final 500. @soepkip, can you contact him? Will PM you username
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Anyone wants to see blackcoin with scratch similar to http://coinok.pw/?? If yes, the owner of the site is willing to get it setup for 4000bc

Nice!

Send funds here:
BJTwUtc17Eouxoh7Ndz5QWWBok1FKXX3q3

He can contact me for it as soon as it's up.

Put in 500 BC from the Community Fund!
+500

And we are complete!

Good luck.

Nice!

That makes 2500, 1000 more coming in from another dude, so who is going to put in the last 500?
I will send 2000 Black!

Edit: I only want soepkip or a trustable user to own them while they are not yet given to coinok.pw. First result then I give a donation.

I only wanted to know if the guys are interested. Just saw him lurking around the forums and asked if he would be and he gave this price. Will refer him to soepkip for further deliberations.  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
BC will be bought when Aur gets the Airdrop in a few days

how do you know?

Anyway Aur is now dumped massively... Who knows the future of BC, anyway the patience is the key.

if interest rate will be higher i def will buy some more
You don't understand point of low inflation.
Other coins have HIGH inflation LTC now 20%... BTC 20%...Mint 20%...Zeit 25%...BTC 10% so.. and.... BC 1%  by inflation i mean new coins on market.
Which coins do you think will go up in long run aganist BC if bc will grow a bit over time?
Do you relize that LTC,Mint,Zeit,Doge need a lot of BTC to maintain high price while BC need 1% in YEAR !!!!
LTC,Mint,Zeit,Doge flood market all time because you have those coin in POW and you need a lot of BTC to keep high price.
In same time you need onle few BTC or lets count
1% of 75m = 7,5M/year then --> 7,5m/365 = 20 000 NEW BC/day current price 0,2 BTC/DAY

Ok lets go to LTC 50*2,5m*24*24= 72000 new LTC/day 72000*0,025 = 1800 BTC day to keep price

Doge 0.0000 0160*250 000* 60*24 = 576 BTC Day

Do you see point in low inflation ? And why BC is win in long run even without HIGH amounts of BTC investors ?
We just don't need them so much that is the best part.
We can buy cheap new BC 0,2 day prety easy if you look for high inters go HBN like OP wrote.
BC is for long run not for daily high income. We need now ONLY 0.2 BTC/Day to eat new BC.
Anyone wants to see blackcoin with scratch similar to http://coinok.pw/?? If yes, the owner of the site is willing to get it setup for 4000bc

Nice!

Send funds here:
BJTwUtc17Eouxoh7Ndz5QWWBok1FKXX3q3

He can contact me for it as soon as it's up.

Put in 500 BC from the Community Fund!
I will send 2000 Black!

Edit: I only want soepkip or a trustable user to own them while they are not yet given to coinok.pw. First result then I give a donation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Anyway Aur is now dpumped massively...

~
+150% change, ~3m$ Volume (24h)
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

how do you know?

Anyway Aur is now dumped massively... Who knows the future of BC, anyway the patience is the key.

Friday is was just below .02... its still above .08

Looks like people taking profits..your making it sound worse than it actually is.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

how do you know?

]

I can wait as long as prices don't keep on falling. I've got nearly 100k coins bought in at 1100 and if it goes to half value, I might have to consider just pulling out.
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab

how do you know?

Activity: 339

how do you know?

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

how do you know?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Wonder, if Wolong's team can handle 5000 sat border..
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab
rat4 so can you confirm any changes to the coin?
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
yes AUR will soon be dumped for BC as the interest rate might be changed to higher

What about the idea of a variable interest rate? The longer you hold, the higher rate you become eligible. Does anyone know if this possible?

For example

8 hours = 1% rate (current)
1 day = 2% rate
1 week = 3% rate
1 month = 5% rate
6 months = 10% rate
1 year = 20% rate

I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't hold their coins beyond a 1 month period as they trade in and out of BC, so the PoS generation rate would still remain pretty low. It would take a very long time to break 100 million supply even with this setup. It would also really give more meaning to "gaining by holding".

Possible but would be total nightmate from users point of view. A lot of people are confused even about current system  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Im ready for the pump, i will buy 10k BC more, not much but it will help Cheesy
There's a whale buying all the cheap BlackCoin. Are you gonna let him?
Jump to: