Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1527. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
cool stuff Smiley make sure to get to point out were the first Coin  to switch over from PoW to PoS Smiley  PoS kicked in at block 5000  making it only 7500 PoW blocks and the rest pure PoS
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I have receive another 50BC, and another 1336.98 BC, thank you for your TRUST, I will do my job responsibly, later I will report my job,  bulit qq Group, and posting on BBS(http://www.coin38.org/) many thanks for trusting.
donations:BGMm6ykhKmucSKoj2xce1eBMSEVBRrRVdK
I have received 50 BC, I will do my JOB, we will move forward with BC together
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Which, in your opinion, is the most profitable coin for mining at the moment? I know there are charts around, but the real world result needed...
But dont try low hash rate curecies multipools will rape them.
ANd you won't even have chance to win with their auto sell.
lol, your joking right? you better still not be mining black coin xD you wouldn't get any coin's it's all PoS now!
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
it's a hardware thing!
Which, in your opinion, is the most profitable coin for mining at the moment? I know there are charts around, but the real world result needed...

For me dark is getting me good results. I am also mining black. Spreading the hash;)
sent you 50 BC hopefully your telling the truth
Hi~~I am from China, I like BC very much, I'd like to [size=10pt]advertise for the Community and BC in China[/size], unfortunately my funds are limited, I need some donations, I will sent this donations to people who do not understand it and the PoS,  everyone will get 10BC or more, so for the BC's tomorrow, do some donations, I promise I will not use this BC for myself. I will do my job and use this coin rational, and have a report to everyone how it used and where to used(sorry for my poor English, hope you can understand it)  
here is address: BGMm6ykhKmucSKoj2xce1eBMSEVBRrRVdK
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 882
To sell or not to sell? That is the question!

lol, at these prices that is a pretty stupid question.

That was a little bit ironically from my side. Of course buy is the only option. Unfortunately I bought using my last BTC a little bit higher yesterday, thinking it is cheap. So now I am all in Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

dw i bought my largest amount when it was still around 2100 sat lol, so iam gonna be sitting on it for awhile. and considering i only make about 0.03 BTC per day i can only buy in small amounts.
legendary

That was a little bit ironically from my side. Of course buy is the only option. Unfortunately I bought using my last BTC a little bit higher yesterday, thinking it is cheap. So now I am all in Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 882
selling some of my other coins to get some bc
lol, good lucky!
lol already done that, sold coinye, pnd sat, karma, leaf, zeit to get more lol. and iam sellling everything i mine 2 times a day to buy more BC..... while its cheap its worth it lol. plus iam makeing more exchangeing other coins for it comapred to mining profits.
vex
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
To all the whales, i will NEVER sell, let me die with this coin  Grin

Hehe, a guy mentioned earlier in the thread: " guys, if we survive this, we'll be like brothers" Smiley

Same way here. If I die with 100k, it'll be a good way to die Smiley I will never sell.
I sent a little BC to Community for donations, I hope everyone sent a little to community, then the BC will be more perfect
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
ALL IN!
To all the whales, i will NEVER sell, let me die with this coin  Grin
Activity: 126
anyone submit us to btc38 yet?
best time to buy i guess we better not see anymore of this below 1k crap
Activity: 690
Merit: 501

legendary
Jump to: