Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1589. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
so all the thoughts and comment's about BC actually having a good chance in the markets was shit? starting to look like the crypto communities are just a bunch of fu*k tards that are full of thier own piss and wind, mine the coin make a small profit then run the coin into the ground. i hope your all wrong and you all miss out with any coin you decide to knock just because the coin takes a dive in value for awhile. BC is still new like many coins.

That seems to be pattern here. early mining, pump, dump, next shitcoin.  

Wash.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Apply the same methodology to BTC and LTC, then talk about how you missed the boat BIG time and cry about it.  History repeats it self, as usual.

yes 2 / 300+, clearly great odds there.

And to others, please keep holding. It is clear, that would truly be the best thing for you to do. Hold it all the way back to 500 sat. You know what? why dont you guys just start buying tons of it?! Just buy it all the way back to 2000. That will definitely prove me wrong. I mean you guys have so much confidence that merely buying to 2000 would be the smartest decision  right? Not only do you get cheap coins, but you raise the price! Win Win!
Yes, because we can afford it.  A dip in the current market means nothing for long term prospective gains.  As i have mentioned before, this coin is less than 1 week old, you can't possibly see only an uptrend.  There will be swings every so often, but your sights need to be long.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Close to 400 BTC trade volume on MintPal in it's first 24 hours on the exchange! Phenomenal!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
so all the thoughts and comment's about BC actually having a good chance in the markets was shit? starting to look like the crypto communities are just a bunch of fu*k tards that are full of thier own piss and wind, mine the coin make a small profit then run the coin into the ground. i hope your all wrong and you all miss out with any coin you decide to knock just because the coin takes a dive in value for awhile. BC is still new like many coins.

Wash.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Apply the same methodology to BTC and LTC, then talk about how you missed the boat BIG time and cry about it.  History repeats it self, as usual.

And to others, please keep holding. It is clear, that would truly be the best thing for you to do. Hold it all the way back to 500 sat. You know what? why dont you guys just start buying tons of it?! Just buy it all the way back to 2000. That will definitely prove me wrong. I mean you guys have so much confidence that merely buying to 2000 would be the smartest decision  right? Not only do you get cheap coins, but you raise the price! Win Win!

This coin is 5 days old, it's on 6 or more exchanges, it's raped by multipools. What the fuck is this, you now expect to get rich on day 2 of a new coin? GTFO plz, no one needs your "advice" when it's clearly FUD attempt.
Activity: 126
not a aingle pos overnight  Huh   Embarrassed

My wallet is exactly like yours. I think the PoS generation only begins if you leave ALL balances UNTOUCHED for a minimum of 8 hours. If you transfer ANY coins in and out of the wallet, it resets the PoS 8 hour minimum count. I have been mining BC from day and have yet to receive any stake because I have been continuing to transfer coins in from mining. Even after the balance has remained untouched for at least 8 hours, the PoS generation is random and does not start right away.

Don't worry about transactions, my little stake showed up less than an hour after getting an autopayout from mining.

Also, I compiled a fresh copy of the wallet on a 2nd pc this moning and noticed theres now an icon that indicates if you are stake mining or not.  Little green arrow next to the network bars icon.  when I mouse over it says "Staking. Your weight is 0" (since there are no coins in this wallet.)
Activity: 127

Wash.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
iam wondering if i shoudl sell 10.3mill of PND i hold and trade it for BC.....
let me clear up some confusion, i just woke up and saw the price had halved. the most obvious reason that this has happened (to me, at least) is because a lot of people, especially newer miners looking to get in on the action with BC got too discouraged over the fact they couldn't work out the POS configuration for the wallet and inadvertently dumped their coins and abandoned ship because they are crying that the dev has a life away from his computer.

the price is going to rebound back, i dont care how much you disagree with this statement. i am right a lot of the time, usually all the time, i also have many leather bound books and my house smells of rich mahogany.  bunch of maroons

Agreed.  These kids think they are entitled to get rich in no time.  Please note the launch of this coin is less than a week old, what could you possibly expect?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
stakes are rolling in, just don't touch your coins, this stakes quite nicely.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
let me clear up some confusion, i just woke up and saw the price had halved. the most obvious reason that this has happened (to me, at least) is because a lot of people, especially newer miners looking to get in on the action with BC got too discouraged over the fact they couldn't work out the POS configuration for the wallet and inadvertently dumped their coins and abandoned ship because they are crying that the dev has a life away from his computer.

the price is going to rebound back, i dont care how much you disagree with this statement. i am right a lot of the time, usually all the time, i also have many leather bound books and my house smells of rich mahogany.  bunch of maroons

Haha love that Ron quote. Y'all should just stop responding to the trolls and the ones who are crying, especially the ones who keep coming back every 10 mins and posting the same shit. Just ignore it, honestly.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
BlackCoin is back at the price it was in the beginning @cryptoaltex.

Now is the best time to buy!
legendary

i actually agree with you on this Sevoque. iam one of those new miners, only been at this game since early december, yet iam still here with a shit run on bad coins..... i had COINYE which says it all lol. i put almost everything i had into BC now i WILL see a return, and this iam positive on, just not sure on the time frame atm.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
not a aingle pos overnight  Huh   Embarrassed

My wallet is exactly like yours. I think the PoS generation only begins if you leave ALL balances UNTOUCHED for a minimum of 8 hours. If you transfer ANY coins in and out of the wallet, it resets the PoS 8 hour minimum count. I have been mining BC from day and have yet to receive any stake because I have been continuing to transfer coins in from mining. Even after the balance has remained untouched for at least 8 hours, the PoS generation is random and does not start right away.

Wash.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Activity: 196

Activity: 126
http://bc.scryptominers.com/index.php - wtf is with this pool?

A whole lotta fuck up and no response.

Knowing Scryptominers it'll be solved eventually.
Did switch my owns systems to http://bc.hashfever.com/ however Smiley, just to be sure.

Double checck you account page on hashfever, I had tried to do a manual payout there yesterday and it never went.  Tried again today and my wallet address had been blanked out.  Filled it back in and got my BC right away.
Activity: 28

Wash.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
indeed... it would be unnatural to have a coin that only increased in value
legendary

Iam hopeing the value tanks for alittle while, might get rid of the multipools and the prick dumpers.
I think the doubters should sell immediately and find a new coin.  Since its performing so badly, why would you spend the time to bother posting about it?

i already did @ 3099 on mintpal yesterday. Dont think you will be able to sell over 1600 soon...Take it to the grave if you like, but this is NOT mint nor anywhere near the professionalism. Talking about mint, that dead cat bounce did it no good, now headed under 30.
Can't let your emotions cloud your judgement, I'm not looking to sell even at 3500.  Even if this coin tanks to 1000 we will still be at a gain due to the staking power, overtime it will be profitable.  The current market is dampened due to the Gox issue, im quite positive that the rebound would bring this coin up in folds.
Activity: 196
you have a nice TITS
Jump to: