Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1584. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is http://bc.scryptominers.com only frontend down?

Yes. The developer was here stating their stratums were up the whole time and all the blocks are accounted for - they are processing payouts as we speak. However, until everything is fixed you should mine somewhere else.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Gosh I want this coin to go to $.50 a coin! That would make my day! Does anyone know how to get this coin on coinmarketcap and coinwarz? I think that will really help bring awareness to it.

or even $.25 a coin
so you can dump it? but its not what the crypto is intended to be use  Tongue

either is hoarding...... we need to actually find businesses to accept it. I see no one in this forum attempting to do that.
I have to say, I wasn't expecting to wake up to BC lower than my average 1500 buy price as I went up. Guess I got a little bit greedy when I didn't take the opportunity to unload some at 3000+. I did pretty well with DOGE in that regard - but I had day length scales to make decisions there. This was hourly. I added a small position, and will average down if this sees 1000-1100 prices later. Have to make mistakes before they can be learned from.  Tongue

On the bright side, we are higher MINT in 24 hour trade volume.

It's still a 5 day old coin that had exceptional growth, all the signs were and are great for this and you made the right decision. There is a lot of FUD here and people trying to scare others into selling, be it they have good intentions or not - they do not control the future of this coin, we do.

Activity: 644
I have to say, I wasn't expecting to wake up to BC lower than my average 1500 buy price as I went up. Guess I got a little bit greedy when I didn't take the opportunity to unload some at 3000+. I did pretty well with DOGE in that regard - but I had day length scales to make decisions there. This was hourly. I added a small position, and will average down if this sees 1000-1100 prices later. Have to make mistakes before they can be learned from.

On the bright side, we are higher MINT in 24 hour trade volume.

what I dont understand is what will generate interest after mining ends.... are there any projects to create a viable economy

Hoarding, manipulation, and the small chance to strike it rich. Like 99% of other coins out there. Tongue

Going 100% PoS this coin is definitely an experiment and we are the guinea pigs.
Activity: 686
Gosh I want this coin to go to $.50 a coin! That would make my day! Does anyone know how to get this coin on coinmarketcap and coinwarz? I think that will really help bring awareness to it.

or even $.25 a coin
so you can dump it? but its not what the crypto is intended to be use  Tongue

or even $.25 a coin

It will never be a .25 coin and it's already on coinmarketcap, get your hopes right and you won't be dissapointed.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
what I dont understand is what will generate interest after mining ends.... are there any projects to create a viable economy
Activity: 126
Just got my first confirmed stack 0.94BC  Grin
It's staking for me, dev is updating the website, he doesn't want to fight the trolls here. Crappy website, in what way, you don't like the looks? What does having a beautiful website got to do with coin specifically? The site looks fine to me, has all the info and is updated with the latest developments.

Looks dudes, if you wanna sell - please fuck off and do that, don't come here crying about it, you're not getting mental support in this thread.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

or even $.25 a coin
Still not staking. Crap website. No communication from dev. Price manipulation.

Screw it. Dumping this coin.

http://www.blackcoin.co/faq/

Read.
moOo
scryptminers pool paying out ok guys?

no they are not.
Activity: 367
Still not staking. Crap website. No communication from dev. Price manipulation.

Screw it. Dumping this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
everytime i try to unlock it says Error parsing JSON:him

any ideas
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
14k here!

Block    7089 already. Very nice.
Activity: 451
Mining until the end sitting on +10K right now.  Grin  Cheesy  Wink Looks to me like mining will end sometime tomorrow at these rates.
Activity: 160
Why do we have too many people spreading FUD about this coin?

Talk where your mouth is and sell if you really think this coin is bad.

At least this coin has NO PREMINE and look what we achieved with this community in just a couple of days!

Its not FUD, I have told you to fricken hedge if you think this coin has a change to rebound bigger and better then ever! Not that hard, had you sold some @ 2000 guess what? you could have bought back in 30% cheaper at this point. Going "all in" on your BC bet only makes you a fool as does doing so with any coin, BTC not withstanding.

I sold @ 3099, so i dont really care what happens from here on out. But putting all your faith into a coin and just watching the ticker and hoping it goes one direction is both naive and idiotic.

Hedging = minimized loses/maximized gains. Trying to buy all in @ one price and sell at the absolute max = bagholders.
Yeah, I decided to recoup my BTC investment last night plus some profit right before it started tanking. Couldn't go to sleep with that on my mind haha. Sitting on about 500K BC and I've already made a hefty BTC profit, now we'll just see what happens.
I have updated the FAQ section at our website:

http://www.blackcoin.co/faq/

Please take a look if you have questions regarding PoS.

Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

Total now 7566.

Donations can go here:
BAsdtYwvu3a1ErmY7GxWM5squAJnwBJM1c

Please donate more so we can get some game sites off the ground!

Donated 5000.

THANKS! I'll put it to good use Smiley!
Jump to: