Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1595. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
man reading all this complaining , crying, bitching and moaning makes me laugh my ass off

the same motherfuckers did this when vertcoin was out

sold early like absolute morons , vertcoin went to .01 on cryptsy   and they sold 6000 @ .000046

go ahead sell your black fuck ill buy them

dumpers gone dump  whiners gone whine

to everyone else , happy profits Smiley

Activity: 308
5000 Satoshi soon
Activity: 223
We are on CoinMarketCap and Lazycoins
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I have seen 500k sell order on Mintpal, and suddenly everybody start selling... If someone holding 500k, then it is a very risky coin to invest.

I have 400k and i'm no insider, just been mining for a few days and earned every single one of them.

Good to know. Thanks Smiley
I am staying away then. Good luck.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
what with 100mh?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I have seen 500k sell order on Mintpal, and suddenly everybody start selling... If someone holding 500k, then it is a very risky coin to invest.

I have 400k and i'm no insider, just been mining for a few days and earned every single one of them.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
multi pools herp derp are ppl really this dumb.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 364
Observe the market.... People are collecting BTC worth of sell orders at around the 1700 level. People are throwing money in to this coin, do you expect them to shout about it BEFORE they load up? I'm holding Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It's pretty clear the price is manipulated downwards, I've see large amounts at cheapest price being put up and taken down all morning. Someone wants to move this down, but not all the way down to spark massive panic sell and abandonment - they will surely plan a pump later, expect it this weekend.

This coin is mined like crazy still, it's rare and has good enough buy support. The growth for this barely 5 day old coin has been exceptional. You'd be mad to dump all and give in to the FUD.
+1 offcouse and will be dump before to get rid of weak hands Tongue then pump that coins wasn't even pumped once flor price is about 1000 at this price people were joining on day one now is 1700 range and difficulty i a way higher for miners new coins are worth at least 2000+ and discount at <2000 will soon be over.

I see a lot of wolong's shills trying to pump blackcoin -- XbladeX is one of them. That is very telling.

Be careful with this coin if you are not familiar with wolong's tactics guys.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
It's pretty clear the price is manipulated downwards, I've see large amounts at cheapest price being put up and taken down all morning. Someone wants to move this down, but not all the way down to spark massive panic sell and abandonment - they will surely plan a pump later, expect it this weekend.

This coin is mined like crazy still, it's rare and has good enough buy support. The growth for this barely 5 day old coin has been exceptional. You'd be mad to dump all and give in to the FUD.
+1 offcouse and will be dump before to get rid of weak hands Tongue then pump that coins wasn't even pumped once flor price is about 1000 at this price people were joining on day one now is 1700 range and difficulty i a way higher for miners new coins are worth at least 2000+ and discount at <2000 will soon be over.
Activity: 210
Be patient, we are only on  63,5% Wink

Don't quote the trolls, this guy has been nothing but FUD spreader in this whole thread. The fact that he comes here only to dig up an old negative post to bring it to the top confirms what he is.
Why is Blackcoin crashing? I invested heavily and you fuckers told me it was going to 3k sat. Now it's barely at 2200 hahaha what a joke this shit coin is.
Of course it's crashing. Every man and his doge is mining Blackcoin now. They can't wait to dump it to the oblivion.

Be patient, we are only on  63,5% Wink
Activity: 154
Why is Blackcoin crashing? I invested heavily and you fuckers told me it was going to 3k sat. Now it's barely at 2200 hahaha what a joke this shit coin is.
Of course it's crashing. Every man and his doge is mining Blackcoin now. They can't wait to dump them coins to the oblivion.
Activity: 322
If it matches mint it will be at 10000 satoshi.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210

Stop selling on mintpal can't u se how low it is?

I am very heppy with this low sell orders, bought 20k at 1800  Cheesy Cheesy

Low prices are good for new commers Smiley Multipoolds are cashing out and many farms too so pricess are lowering.
Some good nes on Blackcoin and price will go up.
Im not scared, this coin will hit the 5000 satoshi at least
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Low prices are good for new commers Smiley Multipoolds are cashing out and many farms too so pricess are lowering.
Some good nes on Blackcoin and price will go up.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
bc.hash.so working fine, but as mentioned above the confirmation time is quite long so just be patient
Jump to: