Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1598. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 504
thanks for the reply but I like many others have mined since day 1 and have left my wallets opened unlocked since then as well. Still no Stake. I dont think your answer to question #2 is correct as later you say its by random selection.

[quote heir author=hughjays77 link=topic=469640.msg5420598#msg5420598 date=1393568453]
Prices could go to 100 satoshi or 10000 sat

The answers from the Dev will make all the difference :

The mandatory questions to the developer are:

WARNING: The developer has a duty to clearly outline the POS parameters of his COIN

1) When do untouched balances stake [days] Now, they started staking at block 5,000
2) Will all wallets with untouched balances stake ? Yes providing they are connected to network
3) If the answer to quest#2 is NO then which qualifying wallets will stake? see 2
4) Is the qualification by random selection ? Yes
5) If not all qualified wallets stake, what proportion of the 100,000,000 coins will stake ? see 4
6) When an amount is staked how long will this amount collect interest ? 8 hours for coin to mature
7) Is the stake interest rate 1% per annum, per 8 hours, etc, etc ?
Unsure
8. Will locked wallets stake ? NO
9) Will encrypted wallets stake ? Yes
10) Will unopened wallets stake ? Unsure

This is from personal experience of having my unlocked but encrypted wallet stake my coins that haven't been touched for 8 hours

It's only really 7 & 10 that the dev needs to answer as I'm still confused myself about the 1% per annum part
[/quote]
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Told you guys to get out lol, had some good profits and got greedy.

That's the key to pump and dump coins, controlling your greed and getting out before the dump.

Good job making some money off this coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Wrong.

The market is being manipulated by the people who instamined it (Devs and Wolong).

Get out while you can guys, these devs are buddies with PANDA scammer devs.

Completely wrong, random and plain offensive. Why the fuck do you even post such bs?

Ridiculous
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Told you guys to get out lol, had some good profits and got greedy.
Activity: 126
I like how people always say that the price is being manipulated when is going down, but never when is increasing, no offense.
Activity: 363
This coin wasn't instamined, I was here on launch, it had the lowest block height of any coin I've seen at a launch. Diff was .012 when I started mining.
Activity: 451
The price is being manipulated. Someone is buying a lot of blackcoin from panic sellers right now at these basement prices.

I bought a few myself.  Grin  Wink
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
I mined on launch day and still haven't received any stakes . . .

Unlocked wallet and all.  Embarrassed

Do you update the wallet to V1.0.1?
Once you trans out, coin age will restart.
Activity: 363
The price is being manipulated. Someone is buying a lot of blackcoin from panic sellers right now at these basement prices.
Activity: 367
I mined on launch day and still haven't received any stakes . . .

Unlocked wallet and all.  Embarrassed
Activity: 56
Stop selling on mintpal can't u se how low it is?
Activity: 210
Thanks for updating the FAQ Rat Cheesy

FAQ

What sould I do to start PoS mining?
    Have your wallet unlocked and online.
    How compund interest is calculated?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest#Compound_Interest
    I still don't understand PoS interest!
    Then think about it as 1% per year
    What is the number of coins?
    Not fixed nor limited
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
the minting seems to already be working, i got a 0.64 "mined" in my transaction log, says the source that was the wallet receive address that was where the original "actually mined from a pool" coins came from.

so it works, woo!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
So you basically took the PeerCoin code, copy paste name, changed some global variables in header files, sped up the PoW period, added racial overtones to win the white supremacists over, and volla ... you can now trade with blacks.

Sweet.

How, about black is a color? It's hard to know, facts like that...
Activity: 210
Prices could go to 100 satoshi or 10000 sat

The answers from the Dev will make all the difference :

The mandatory questions to the developer are:

WARNING: The developer has a duty to clearly outline the POS parameters of his COIN

1) When do untouched balances stake [days] Now, they started staking at block 5,000
2) Will all wallets with untouched balances stake ? Yes providing they are connected to network
3) If the answer to quest#2 is NO then which qualifying wallets will stake? see 2
4) Is the qualification by random selection ? Yes
5) If not all qualified wallets stake, what proportion of the 100,000,000 coins will stake ? see 4
6) When an amount is staked how long will this amount collect interest ? 8 hours for coin to mature
7) Is the stake interest rate 1% per annum, per 8 hours, etc, etc ?
Unsure
8. Will locked wallets stake ? NO
9) Will encrypted wallets stake ? Yes
10) Will unopened wallets stake ? Unsure

This is from personal experience of having my unlocked but encrypted wallet stake my coins that haven't been touched for 8 hours

It's only really 7 & 10 that the dev needs to answer as I'm still confused myself about the 1% per annum part
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
Questions in BOLD have not been answered. They are specific to BlackCoin. Even you dont know the answer though you pretend you do  Cheesy

I don't care about these questions, POW and POS block is normal, I think that's well enough. Dev created the coin, updated the wallet and OP, no premine, why do you think that he has the duty to answer these for you? Why you has the power to order him?
Activity: 57
美元> BTC> BC(BLK)
legendary
Activity: 882
The price is tanking, is everyone getting scared and jumping ship or something?Huh

and yes Dev plz answer some questions about Stake, i havent had any activity on my wallet since it was opened 16 hours ago... apart from deposits....
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Questions in BOLD have not been answered. They are specific to BlackCoin. Even you dont know the answer though you pretend you do  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
USD > BTC > BC (BLK) (and back!) at Atomic
Jump to: