Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1596. (Read 2509925 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
http://bc.scryptominers.com

I apologise to This pool keeper for my strong post to not to mine in this pool. It is reliable and dev was very responsive, I liked to communicate to. Actually he found me by himself here and resolved my problem as quick as possible.

Thanks to SCryptoMiners!
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Dedicated pool works, just been payed.
Activity: 266
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
bc.scryptominers.com

Not payng from couple of hours.
Anyone with same problem ?

Same problem on Crypto-coinz. Not paying since yesterday morning.

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
No problems with minting, wallet is encrypted and unlocked. I've checked that minting works yesterday after block 5000 and checked it again today morning.

Activity: 322
p2pool stopped paying out all morning so i switch to hashfever, now at %550 Sad
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
OMG!1! The wallet is broken, I am not getting free coins! I understand PoS, honest! Quickly, sell and tell everyone!

Seriously, bunch of ruddy sheep! This entire scene has been overrun by idiots Tongue
Activity: 210
thanks for the reply but I like many others have mined since day 1 and have left my wallets opened unlocked since then as well. Still no Stake. I dont think your answer to question #2 is correct as later you say its by random selection.

Perhaps I misread your question, to answer better

All unlocked wallets with coins untouched for 8 hours have a CHANCE to stake, whether you will stake is based on random chance that one of the coins in your wallet that has matured (been in wallet) for 8 hours or more is picked to be the designated miner

So all unlocked wallets CAN stake providing you are connected to network and you have 8 hour old coins, but to actually make it stake is based on random chance.

You could technically leave your wallet unlocked for 10 years and just be so unlucky your coins never get picked to stake but it doesn't your wallet cannot stake
you still haven't answered my simple question who is it not working for? stop saying retarded shit you moronic fuck
read the last 20 pages of the thread lol. Everyone who is having wallet issues has A) dumped B) trying to fix it, realize they can't, then dump. Its just how this shit goes.

What exactly is not working, POS minting? Wallet sync issues? Please clarify. I've read this right from the beginning and apart from a few FUD spreaders there's nothing wrong.

If you tell us what's wrong maybe someone/dev will help fix it? Did you put up an issue on github page?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
bc.scryptominers.com

Not payng from couple of hours.
Anyone with same problem ?
legendary
Activity: 980
So Scryptominers aren't paying out as of this posting, i'm too tired and no one can tell me what's going on, so i'm switching to dedicatedpools and going to bed. hope this is resolved by morning, and i hope that all the coins i mined for them are safe... just for the record i did bring this to their attention in their IRC channel:

[04:18] == djslick [d1141d76@gateway/web/freenode/ip.209.20.29.118] has joined #SCryptoMiners
[04:18] hello, what's going on with the transactions on the BC pool?
[04:19] i've noticed no transactions since block 6032
[04:19] and in the "blocks" tab, it's just saying "0" in PPLNS for all blocks since 6032
[04:20] so what's teh deal? are the crons in need of catching up? is there a problem? i'm switching pools until this is resolved. i hope my coins are safe

it's weird that no one else notices this, on a pool that has 25-50% of the network depending on when you look...
Activity: 294
you still haven't answered my simple question who is it not working for? stop saying retarded shit you moronic fuck
read the last 20 pages of the thread lol. Everyone who is having wallet issues has A) dumped B) trying to fix it, realize they can't, then dump. Its just how this shit goes.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Isn't the inflation going to stop suddenly once all coins are mined thus making them much more rare instantly? Could see a huge upward swing.

That's a common misconception people have that rarity equates to value. It's simply not the case.
Coin values fluctuate, some buy, some sell. Monitoring the sell/buy walls every second and making immediate decisions based on that will lead to tunnel vision.

I'm holding and not worried. If you're afraid - go ahead and sell, only you can decide.
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Is v.1.0.1 and 1.0.1-dirty the same newest client versions? When I write getinfo in the debug window it shows the "dirty" version.
legendary
Activity: 980
you can tell the people spreading FUD a mile away, they're compelled to stay and tell tales of doom and gloom, "out of the kindness of their own heart",they're just looking out for you...

sigh, this crypto scene is certainly a great crash course in being able to disseminate disinformation for the un-indoctrinated
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
the wallet is stucked on 746th block and doesnt sync anymore, can anyone fix this up?
Also there were 47 sells in a row on mintpal earlier with no buys. If thats not an indicator I dont know what to tell you guys.
who is it not working for? is it that hard to just wait?
wait for a fix and lose POS?  Sorry but dump is a better choice here. I made a lot of BTC on these markets last few weeks I know how these things go, this coin has dump written all over it for now, hopefully that will change.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The price drop should not panic people as I can see them regretting in the near future. Do not fall for walls created to get your coins for a handful of dollars.
Jump to: