Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1613. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 251
what is the total amount of coins that will be produced? i haven't seen a limit anywhere...
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Let's start out with a disclaimer:  I'm butthurt because i sold 50k coins for about 1 btc.

What in the hell is going on with this coin?  It's popular because hashco ws and middlecoin say so?  Are we really taken for a ride this easily?  What happens when someone releases a coin with this coins exact same specs 14 days from now?  It crashes unless Hashco ws mines it?  Why is blackcoin worth 3x as much as any coin on the coinwar z list?
Activity: 154
4800 BLOCKS TO GO!

About 2 days left before we leave for the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

2 days left until all coins are mined?
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
dedicated pool don't find block since block 4998 it seems

same thing for other pools ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
take the <> out lol

1. walletpassphrase 9999999 true

2. Method not found (code -32601)

3. Huh

Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Here's a thought - withdraw from your pools or exchanges, or they get your interest!

By the way, it seems BC is going to be on LazyCoins when it launches too:

https://twitter.com/LazyCoins/status/439146254162206720

Activity: 616

3. Huh

Do you have a wallet passphrase? Did you encrypt, prior to this? If so, replace with, guess what, your password! And don't use the <> stuff either.

yo, got a passphrase, encrypted prior to first time typing this, replaced with my password (duuuuuh). "stake miner suspended.." went away, but how do i confirm i'm staking?

o i have to leave the wallet running? when i reopen it's back to saying "suspended due to locked wallet"

It will lock after you close and you'll need to unlock again. Leave it open, and assuming your coins have been in there for at least 8 hours, you Should Start Seeing Some Staking Soon.

k, thanks. my coins have been in there 3 days now, so i guess i'm gonna leave the pc on for the night and see what happens..
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
to unlock wallet, go to help --> debug window --> console
type:  walletpassphrase abc 999999 true (abc = your wallet password)
Activity: 266

3. Huh

Do you have a wallet passphrase? Did you encrypt, prior to this? If so, replace with, guess what, your password! And don't use the <> stuff either.

yo, got a passphrase, encrypted prior to first time typing this, replaced with my password (duuuuuh). "stake miner suspended.." went away, but how do i confirm i'm staking?

o i have to leave the wallet running? when i reopen it's back to saying "suspended due to locked wallet"

It will lock after you close and you'll need to unlock again. Leave it open, and assuming your coins have been in there for at least 8 hours, you Should Start Seeing Some Staking Soon.
Now about 50% of the coins are being staked. I'm getting free money! This is great.

Well done, illusive Dev. You actually tested it. What a great coin.

is there any other way to confirm staked coins than seeing them as incoming transactions?

The coins being staked show up in my wallet next to the word 'Stake' under the balance.
Ones which are coming in from PoS are showing up as mined (with the mining not the incoming graphic) - requiring 520 confirms but not showing up in the unconfirmed balance.

I don't understand it but something is definitely happening.

oh so these also need 520 confirms? are 520 confirms always equal to 8 hours?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
pardon my question if it has already been answered.

are we able to start mining POS now or do we have to wait till all POW coins are mined?
Activity: 31
do i enter 999999 true and encrypt it"? im not sure where im supposed to enter 999999 true

Go to Help -> Debug window -> Console

You should encrypt your wallet with a passphrase of your choice, it's under Settings -> Encrypt Wallet.

3. Huh

Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Now about 50% of the coins are being staked. I'm getting free money! This is great.

is there any other way to confirm staked coins than seeing them as incoming transactions?

The coins being staked show up in my wallet next to the word 'Stake' under the balance.
Ones which are coming in from PoS are showing up as mined (with the mining not the incoming graphic) - requiring 520 confirms but not showing up in the unconfirmed balance.

I don't understand it but something is definitely happening.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
like this design, how come its not getting any love?

I like it, the gold B in the font is kinda hard to read tho.

I can change the color of the font. I accept tips, I could change more things, coin design for example.
Activity: 350
What means the netstackweight? It's way higher than my number of coins
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
RIGHT NOW.  Smiley It;s been around 28-29.. it is now upper 27's

lol, what's a good price for 1BTC worth?
Activity: 154

Activity: 26
RIGHT NOW.  Smiley It;s been around 28-29.. it is now upper 27's
Jump to: