Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1610. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This is Insane my payouts are dropping like a rock from 20....10....1....0.8 BC now Next stop 0.08 WTF
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
p2pool forked HuhHuh

does not pay 2 hours
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I don't really see the point of making a PoS coin with so low rate. You better of leaving your money on your bank account it's safe and you get the same kind of money.

MINT has a high supply + high rate. This one has a low supply + low rate. I think it should be kept as is.

I think it should be the opposite because in 2 days when there will be no more PoW, what will be the point of this coin? Nobody wants to invest money for 1% rate.

It's not just 1% per annum. It's 1% compounding. The coins I earned through stake will also begin to gain interest themselves after 8 hours.
Activity: 308
66,8 Gh/s on this coin shittttttt BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 146
RELIABLE POOL

Come over to http://bc.cryptoquest.net I've been here since launch. They have reliable payouts, only 1% fees.

We need the hashes to compete, we need fair evenly distributed pools all around.
Activity: 350
I don't really see the point of making a PoS coin with so low rate. You better of leaving your money on your bank account it's safe and you get the same kind of money.

MINT has a high supply + high rate. This one has a low supply + low rate. I think it should be kept as is.

I think it should be the opposite because in 2 days when there will be no more PoW, what will be the point of this coin? Nobody wants to invest money for 1% rate.
I wish the dev would outline the PoS part in more detail.  As I understand  it the larger your wallet the higher your chances of hitting a PoS block?  Can those who post that they've received stake BC also mention how much they have in their wallets that are 8+ hrs old?  Who has the lowest amount but has received a stake reward?  11k here and no stake yet, on current wallet not encrypted so I think I'm all ready....

My wallet balance is 367,620 and I have 2,367 coins up for stake. I've received approx 1.5 BC in interest so far Cheesy
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
coins still show as ? and my wallets unlocked pleas ehelp
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
6 blocks found in last 1 hour and NO payouts. giving >4Mhs for past 4 hours. Is their a problem ??...............yesterday was all good but not today.

blackcoin p2pool node
COME ON GUYS - WE NEED YOUR MHS ! Wink DIFF is GROWING!
ONLY 10% DOA - COMPARED TO AN AVARAGE 20%!
KEEP YOUR HASHRATE more or less ABOVE 5MHs

BIGGER PAYOUTS THAN IN A STRATUM MINE !!

http://freebtc.eu:8336/
1% fee
USAGE:

Code:
cgminer.exe -o freebtc.eu:8336 - u your_wallet_address -p x
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My wallet with 10,000 coins in it since the first hour has all 10,000 coins staked.

MINT has a high supply + high rate. This one has a low supply + low rate. I think it should be kept as is. This makes both coins different enough from each other, imo.
Activity: 350
Activity: 266
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
I wish the dev would outline the PoS part in more detail.  As I understand  it the larger your wallet the higher your chances of hitting a PoS block?  Can those who post that they've received stake BC also mention how much they have in their wallets that are 8+ hrs old?  Who has the lowest amount but has received a stake reward?  11k here and no stake yet, on current wallet not encrypted so I think I'm all ready....

mining since 1st hour, wallet online since 1st hour, 5 digits mined, no stake yet.
Activity: 223
my wallet wont sync, please help me
restart it or/and place Conf. file in roaming folder
Activity: 126
Activity: 223
what do you mean absent dev? did he leave the project?

He launched the coin, the rest is up to this community. At least that's how it appears to be.

696 BC Stake added ....Whoppeee!!

Pic or it didn't happen.
I dont know even how to place img into the reply..Huh
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Can anyone explain this?  At first I thought it might be falling to 0, or rising, but it seems random.

I guess when people move coins around, that resets their 8 hour timer on that batch of coins. So less coins would be eligible for stake lowering difficulty? That's just a total guess though on my part.
my wallet wont sync, please help me
Activity: 546
I'm not exactly sure how the POS / minted / steaked coins work either, but I've found something interesting.

My wallet is unlocked, but im not seeing anything yet. BUT, after entering "getinfo" into the console I noticed this. (Difficulty for proof-of-stake)

I entered it 3 times over the space of an hour or two.

1st

"proof-of-work" : 403.77761733,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.04620594

2nd

"proof-of-work" : 399.02390296,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.20841416

3rd

"proof-of-work" : 318.90510949,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.16836483

4th, 2mins after

"proof-of-work" : 497.58163538,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.16807121

Can anyone explain this?  At first I thought it might be falling to 0, or rising, but it seems random.
Did those of you who have staked coins, did you do anything out of the ordinary? I would figure my one wallet that has had 10,000 coins since the first hour should be staking, but it isn't.

Edit : Nevermind, my coins are starting to stake!  Grin

My wallet has been open since I started mining a few days ago. I've not stopped or restarted it, the Stake just started working.

This is amazing - I know it's a small level of interest but amazing to be getting free coins lol!

Also, the earnings from the stake will also count as staked coins, now I get the compounding interest idea! So this is not, 1% per annum, someone good at maths out there can surely work this out quick easily Cheesy
Jump to: