Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1615. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Have you tried turning it off and on?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
How long would I have to wait to see some stake?  I've only got like 5.5k coins.  (older than 8hours)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Block 5000!!
Activity: 252
So can anyone give a quick rundown of how to start POS mining?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
50+ gigs :O
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Trying to unlock for block 5000 can no one help?

Go to debug window, console tab. type: walletpassphrase 9999999 true

Awesome thanks. My wallet is now unlocked however it still says 'stake miner suspended due to locked wallet', hopefully it starts working at 5000

No problem. The suspended message should clear shortly.

Actually, hmm...not sure why that 'minting suspended' message isn't going away after unlocking. Maybe just a bug. But if anyone knows of a further step, please advise.

Try closing your wallet and re-opening it.

Not necessary. It goes away anyway. Thanks.
Activity: 230

Awesome thanks. My wallet is now unlocked however it still says 'stake miner suspended due to locked wallet', hopefully it starts working at 5000

Actually, hmm...not sure why that 'minting suspended' message isn't going away after unlocking. Maybe just a bug. But if anyone knows of a further step, please advise.

Try closing your wallet and re-opening it.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Oooh. I got 1BC confirmed now. This is certainly odd to watch. There is amount in my "Stake" box now too.
Activity: 126
Why does my "getmininginfo" say block 5013 when I'm synced? we're at 5070+ now right?

Edit: okey now it syncs 50 blocks remanining, hmm Smiley
Hey, I just got some stake   Grin 0.57 BC

Is it confirming? I got two lots of 1BC but they 'weren't accepted'. The console shows the amounts in the 10s of thousands (that'd be nice) but ophaned...

Not yet... let's see.
Activity: 266

Mine went away after restarting the wallet.

Actually, no prob. It just took longer than I expected. You don't need to restart wallet. Anyway, all good. Happy staking everyone.
Activity: 210
Did I just my first share of the POS ?

Is it confirming? I got two lots of 1BC but they 'weren't accepted'. The console shows the amounts in the 10s of thousands (that'd be nice) but ophaned...
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Panda Commanda I really like your logo!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all

Mine went away after restarting the wallet.
Activity: 313
network is showing too many new blocks per minute like 6-7.

what is this?Huh
Activity: 406
WE ARE OVER 5000!!!!!!!

50% more to go and this thing is blowing up..
Well that was weird. I got a couple of orphaned amount of minings in last 10 minutes, the amount listed in 'listransactions' was a lot more than the amount listed in the recent transactions... but orphaned. I'm not mining solo (obviously), so the stake thing obviously did something. Very bizzare. Is it a bug?
Jump to: