Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1627. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Why are you all so eager to dump this coin? Right before the PoS and the true value will show?  I see aaaaaalot of sell orders at CR right now..

4 hours later :

Want to sell some Blackcoins, If you have Skrill (MoneyBookers) I'd like to strike a deal. $150 for 10K Blackcoins is my price. We can try and use escrow or send in parts, I can go first.  PM If interested!

Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
http://bc.scryptominers.com The pool steals and as draw their scam, I was on the first place according to Donat, and me simply removed from the list.

Not true.

You will see your correct donation stats soon.

We are rewriting that code to display the top 15 donators as it caused VERY high load on the server and was part of the overload issue we experienced earlier.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 140
Want to sell some Blackcoins, If you have Skrill (MoneyBookers) I'd like to strike a deal. $150 for 10K Blackcoins is my price. We can try and use escrow or send in parts, I can go first.  PM If interested!

Bump, done a trade today already, Need another one Smiley
Activity: 210
For the designers:

There is still a 500 BC bounty open on creating a banner for our reddit page!
http://www.reddit.com/r/bccoin/comments/1yvq0p/contest_best_banner_for_this_subreddit_gets_500/

Also:
If anyone wants to create a Reddit Tip Bot, that'd be awesome too.!

What size/dimensions and what kind of design criteria also what logo are we using ? I can whip one up for us over the next hour
Activity: 83
Nope. Had a few drops some hours ago (probably ddos) but runs fine for last couple of hours.
I like that pool. After early p2p I switched to that one. No regret about that.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what fucking pool is working

It's too late to start mining kid.

You need to get in early on pump and dump coins.
Activity: 127
cryptorush being down is killing the movement lol
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
what fucking pool is working
Activity: 56
Got 100K of this coin ready to dump anyone want it @ 3000 satoshi?
Activity: 196
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
greekpool down?HuhHuhHuhHuh
Activity: 140
Want to sell some Blackcoins, If you have Skrill (MoneyBookers) I'd like to strike a deal. $150 for 10K Blackcoins is my price. We can try and use escrow or send in parts, I can go first.  PM If interested!
Activity: 196
awesome diff right now. : proof-of-work" : 225.73950484

I guess I wont sell any of my BC before block 5000. Sure it can reach 8000 sat in a week.

Grin Grin Grin

I can tell you now, im waiting until after we complete 10k block. I intend on selling at around 10k satoshi
Activity: 42
I tried greekpool, dedicated, scryptominers, coinz, all of them lose connection, and hash.so never failed me, 3 short disconnects since january. so, hash.so FTW

greekpool working great with new port no Smiley
Activity: 20
awesome diff right now. : proof-of-work" : 225.73950484

I guess I wont sell any of my BC before block 5000. Sure it can reach 8000 sat in a week.

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
I tried greekpool, dedicated, scryptominers, coinz, all of them lose connection, and hash.so never failed me, 3 short disconnects since january. so, hash.so FTW

Trying hash.so now.  It seems like the majority of the total network hash is coming from outside the known pools.  I think the small miners would stand a better chance if we pour into a single pool and try to get a couple gh/s combined in one place.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Trying to mine this at the moment is brutal, nearly 50 GH/s , diff 400 and none of the 5 pools I'm trying to use seems to be all that stable.  

I'm not even sure what to set my price targets to anymore. I wasn't expecting this much hash power, and we haven't even hit block 5000 yet.
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Activity: 80
Hello, it seemed that P2POOL cannot get the block now, what happened?
Jump to: