Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1628. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Trying to mine this at the moment is brutal, nearly 50 GH/s , diff 400 and none of the 5 pools I'm trying to use seems to be all that stable. 
Hash.so, are betarigs banned from your pools? I was unable to connect my rented rigs to your pool :/ My own rig was working just fine
They aren't banned, but I have heard that some people are having issues with that combo, I'll try to track it down. Until then you can use the direct stratum port for each coin:

https://bc.hash.so/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 196
We're on Mintpal now? Pump up the volume!  Grin
It's funny how there's another Blackcoin in the voting section when its already listed Tongue

thats us - mintpla-jay you need to remove it.. anyone feel free to jump on #mintpal on freenode and let him know !!!! im AFK basically yo
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It's funny how there's another Blackcoin in the voting section when its already listed Tongue
Activity: 140
Decided to add a pool for BlackCoin, come join us (already running most recent wallet, obviously)

https://bc.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall.
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (35) coins with ease! (New coins to be added in the next few days!)
* Nice coin list that displays all of our coins, and stats about them.
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode

Finally you guys get in here, what took you so long? dammit
Sorry, I didn't know this was a thing. Setting up a pool is fast for me, this one took about 10 minutes Smiley Growing fast already at 360MH/s

Hash.so, are betarigs banned from your pools? I was unable to connect my rented rigs to your pool :/ My own rig was working just fine

i'm mining with a betarig on hash.so -> no problem so far!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Decided to add a pool for BlackCoin, come join us (already running most recent wallet, obviously)

* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (35) coins with ease! (New coins to be added in the next few days!)
* PPLNS

Sorry, I didn't know this was a thing. Setting up a pool is fast for me, this one took about 10 minutes Smiley Growing fast already at 360MH/s

Activity: 41
http://bc.scryptominers.com The pool steals and as draw their scam, I was on the first place according to Donat, and me simply removed from the list.
Activity: 196
Starting to look like ppl are buying cheap at crypto rush and reselling at mint...cannot cancel sell orders fast....enough
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It's official guys, oprah just invested in BC! woot!  Grin

Activity: 13
mintpal is back, cryptorush aswell
Activity: 210
Congratulations guys, we are making it - the first whales are attempting a pump on mintpal.
Activity: 127
blackcoins issue is lack of buy support. At any given moment, it would take just a 5btc dump to clear the buy boards.

Dont be surprised to fall under 1000 satoshi and not be able to get back over.

If it dropped to 1000 Satoshi I will have my 1BTC buy order ready, that would be very cool.

It worked! i grabbed all (well most)the bc from 1700-1900 on CR right when it came back on! Mwahahahahahaha
Activity: 476
For the designers:

There is still a 500 BC bounty open on creating a banner for our reddit page!
http://www.reddit.com/r/bccoin/comments/1yvq0p/contest_best_banner_for_this_subreddit_gets_500/

Also:
If anyone wants to create a Reddit Tip Bot, that'd be awesome too.!

* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* PPLNS

Activity: 308
blackcoins issue is lack of buy support. At any given moment, it would take just a 5btc dump to clear the buy boards.

If it dropped to 1000 Satoshi I will have my 1BTC buy order ready, that would be very cool.

my 3,5 BTC are ready for that price  Cheesy
Activity: 124
BC gogogogo!!!!!!!

Activity: 140
Selling some black coin via paypal, we can use escrow if you want. Need some money on paypal today thats why I am selling there and not on an exchange. PM if you want.

Can do a fair price, 10K for $150 on paypal, Will sell max 20K coins, the rest I am keeping.
Jump to: