Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1625. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Lol i dont understand ppl who are selling this coin below to 5000 satoshi

Why? They are making money.

Exactly! At current prices, if I sold all my BC, I would be guaranteed to more than double my money (plus the ones that I mined that cost me nothing). If I hold for a higher price, I might make more, or it could tank and end up losing money. In any investment, there will always be those willing to sell low and make an easy bit of profit, there'll always be those who hold out for what they consider to be a fair price (and they may or may not get their price), and there will always be those who hold every coin they've got (or the vast majority) in the hope/belief that it will make them rich one day. It's all about deciding for yourself what your goals are and what your tolerance for risk is, and it is pointless to question or criticize other people's investment strategies. Just do what's right for yourself, what you're comfortable with, and to hell with what anybody else has to say about it.

Oops, I missed one... there'll also always be those who follow the 'advice' and FUD that other people spew forth and panic sell, often losing money and then getting pissed off at the world because they didn't take two minutes to use their head as more than a hat rack.

I'm personally holding, for now. I'll likely sell off a portion in the next few days, just to get my original investment back out and available for something else, wait a week or two to see what happens and then sell some more, if it'll get me enough to build another rig, and I plan on keeping at least 1/3 of my existing coins long term to be able to see personally and firsthand how the PoS system works and how it affects the longevity and value of a coin once PoW is done.

I agree and can understand that. I am right now trying to set myself some price targets to similar, and also keep a good stash for the long haul. Being and early adopter and "selling as you go" really defeats the purpose, especially when selling as you go only returns 2-3x the daily mining profit in the short term. This isn't a scenario like MaxCoin where it was like 4-5x more profitable to mine than DOGE for an entire week, combined with long term mining that just made sense to mine and dump because you were guaranteed to buy back cheaper later on.

And add to that, someone could literally buy out the entire 100,000,000 supply at current prices and market cap. At 2500 satoshi that would require $2.5M USD, and there are plenty of single whales out there capable of doing it, let alone groups.

I keep thinking 5000 sat would be a good starting to point to sell, but if someone or a group manages to actually corner the BlackCoin market, who knows how high this could get.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

Exactly! At current prices, if I sold all my BC, I would be guaranteed to more than double my money (plus the ones that I mined that cost me nothing). If I hold for a higher price, I might make more, or it could tank and end up losing money. In any investment, there will always be those willing to sell low and make an easy bit of profit, there'll always be those who hold out for what they consider to be a fair price (and they may or may not get their price), and there will always be those who hold every coin they've got (or the vast majority) in the hope/belief that it will make them rich one day. It's all about deciding for yourself what your goals are and what your tolerance for risk is, and it is pointless to question or criticize other people's investment strategies. Just do what's right for yourself, what you're comfortable with, and to hell with what anybody else has to say about it.

Oops, I missed one... there'll also always be those who follow the 'advice' and FUD that other people spew forth and panic sell, often losing money and then getting pissed off at the world because they didn't take two minutes to use their head as more than a hat rack.

I'm personally holding, for now. I'll likely sell off a portion in the next few days, just to get my original investment back out and available for something else, wait a week or two to see what happens and then sell some more, if it'll get me enough to build another rig, and I plan on keeping at least 1/3 of my existing coins long term to be able to see personally and firsthand how the PoS system works and how it affects the longevity and value of a coin once PoW is done.

Mined coins are not free, they still have a cost. Unless you have had complete ROI on mining hardware and do not pay for electricity in any form the coins still cost something when mined.
Activity: 160

Smartest post in this thread.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Didn't see it mentioned but...

Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

So mintcoin is better Than Blackcoin but the number of this coin ( blackcoin) is less than mintcoin So if mintcoin value 41 satoshi with 70MLD, it value x700 more.
So the value should be 41 satoshi mintcoin actually x 700 = 28000 satoshi about ( Blackcoin)
But the real value of mintcoin is about 250-300 ( with the same logic with dogecoin:Mintcoin radio ), so the real value of blackcoin should be 250-300Satoshi x 700 = 192500 Satoshi About
 Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
we need to hit cryptsy and coinmarketcap

No point to hit cryptsy, it won't help us to get a higher price.

Just need coinmarketcap for the time being, will show the volume increasing and bring some people in.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 210

No point to hit cryptsy, it won't help us to get a higher price.

Activity: 826
see my profile
Windows Dev wanted.

Can please someone compile the wallet in a way, that it doesn't crash.

I wanted to export the transactions to csv ... and the wallet crashed. Bad.

CrowdBounty!

I pledge 20 blackcoins for a gifted windows developer who is able to create us a non-crashing Windows Wallet.

How much can you contribute to that crowdbounty?
Activity: 308
Activity: 196
this coin will hit 5000 sat at least BTC

If it gets on coinmarketcap while it still has hype around it then it's likely

Ask them or they will add Blackcoin:

Coinmarketcap:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinmarketcapcom-market-cap-rankings-of-all-cryptocurrencies-199685
Activity: 127
legendary
Activity: 1470
what is the number of coins?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

If it gets on coinmarketcap while it still has hype around it then it's likely
Activity: 124
Activity: 140
Need more volume over at ATOMIC-TRADE

Great site so far, they have a lotto that pays fees (shares), they are just small and need a lot more people. And I almost feel bad for buying BC so cheap from them.

Also they have more altcoins then mcxnow however works just as fast as they do and the overall winner is BTC/USD. Great starter exchange come over and play!
Jump to: