Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1648. (Read 2509908 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Went all in last night at 1350 satoshis, in addition to have been mining at 3+MH/s since 8 hours after launch. Woke up to 2300 satoshis and rising fast.

It feels good to finally be winning. Grin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi I bought at 500 satoshi  Kiss
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Remember to donate to the dev guys! He made this all possible, and for continous work from his side, he deserves to get some pay for it.

Cheers!
40+ pages a day this is insane
Activity: 196
Hey guys, ya know there is this coin called BLADE, just as good as this coin but everyone got to have a month to mine it and at reasonable difficulty so you can actually get a decent amount.  It is gonna be PoS only as well.

Oh and there is this coin called CGB that gave everyone 6 months to mine it, it is nearly PoS only at this point, and at record low prices.  It has an active community and developers.

And their is this thing called PPC, as ASICs get faster and faster, that coin will be moving further and further toward essentially being PoS only.  It was developed by Sunny King, he is kinda a big deal.

My question is, why is everyone going apeshit over MINT and BC, or whatever the latest flavor of the week is when you have established PoS coins to invest in, or BLADE which is just as good as this coin and fairer, but I guess it is shit because it's theme is one of the greatest sci-fi movies of all time?

Goes way beyond that IMO.

Cgb has been out for ages; even the enthusiastic community guys stopped caring and 6 month is a massive amount of time in the crypto world, and cgb maybe cheap, but it's an indicator it's dying a slow death.

I have never heard of blade.

This coin gives the "thrill of the hunt", we are talking about a weeks window to make a huge amount, it's like a supermarket sweep, and beyond that this coin has a solid future.

Activity: 140
Hey guys, ya know there is this coin called BLADE, just as good as this coin but everyone got to have a month to mine it and at reasonable difficulty so you can actually get a decent amount.  It is gonna be PoS only as well.

Oh and there is this coin called CGB that gave everyone 6 months to mine it, it is nearly PoS only at this point, and at record low prices.  It has an active community and developers.

And their is this thing called PPC, as ASICs get faster and faster, that coin will be moving further and further toward essentially being PoS only.  It was developed by Sunny King, he is kinda a big deal.

My question is, why is everyone going apeshit over MINT and BC, or whatever the latest flavor of the week is when you have established PoS coins to invest in, or BLADE which is just as good as this coin and fairer, but I guess it is shit because it's theme is one of the greatest sci-fi movies of all time?

Because this is Going to be Pos within a Week and people dont have to wait months on it
Activity: 406
LMAO dumpers selling at 0.00002000ish. Retards.

This thing is blowing up to 0.00005000 as soon as people know its on cryptorush.

i bought what i could with the little BTC i had on anything under 0.00002500. Tongue

Smart. Look at Mintcoin. Almost on its last blocks. Blowing up.

Blackcoin? Only block 3500ish. 6500 to go. HOLD!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

This thing is blowing up to 0.00005000 as soon as people know its on cryptorush.

i bought what i could with the little BTC i had on anything under 0.00002500. Tongue

same plus iam trying to mine as much, have nearly 10k, hopeing it will be worth alot more in the comming weeks unlike many other coins i have mined lol.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

legendary

i was just thinking that, people gonna be pissed once it gets a better hold on the market.....

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
why is the difficulty jumping around so much, are the multipools always joining and leaveing or something....?

Yes the multipools are mining black coin. I'm not mining on a black coin pool but I do have 586.61164492 black coins. I seen it was added to a multipool that I use so I turned off auto sell so I can keep them.

why, u racist broski??  Tongue
legendary
NET HASH @ 22GH/s. IN possible !!!

yep, multipools

looks like clevermining has been hitting it.

wish there was a way to code a coin that prevents multipools from rapeing it..... wishful thinking thou.
Activity: 462

Activity: 196
Please keep selling these so cheap.
:O BDDPmJxsUPcqFRU11S4W4UpFKPpFL8f8Mt
PEOPLE HELP, WTF happend? And how te retrive my coins back?
http://forum.benchmark.rs/attachment.php?attachmentid=136659&d=1393465140

You disconnected from internet or node disconnected when you sent coins.

Just rescan the wallet. If that doesn't work, use PyWallet.

first thank you for quick answer!
and now, how te rescan wallet?
edit: you ansered infront! Is that dangerous? can i fu*ed up something? I ask becouse i never done that, i am inexperienced with wallets..

Nope. not dangerous at all. I do it all the time
THANK YOU, i did find more info here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-do-wallet-rescan-171390   but you still deserve donation, write your adress its not much but i will sent you some coins

I have enough coins. Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 247
Nope. not dangerous at all. I do it all the time
THANK YOU, i did find more info here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-do-wallet-rescan-171390   but you still deserve donation, write your adress its not much but i will sent you some coins

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
NET HASH @ 22GH/s. IN possible !!!

yep, multipools

looks like clevermining has been hitting it.
Jump to: