Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1645. (Read 2509908 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
love watching people fight in the buy order section on cryptorush lol....
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Start mining bc
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
why is the price tanking already?
what other coins have gone through POW then switched to POS after a certain block, how did they go value whise?
MINT just started the PoS dividend  today and the reward halves again staring tomorrow. The price is appreciating and in another two weeks it will essentially be 99.9% PoS (block reward will be 1 coin). A lot of early adopters are already reaping the benefits (20% APY) and may look to diversify between a high yield and high value PoS coin with their earnings, which is why I think we will see a MINT/BLK trading pair develop.

Think it will rise up after miners are done?
Alot of that has to do with how the dev goes about marketing and promoting the coin. A wordpress website and essentially no dedicated marketing to spread the word will not inspire much confidence in getting people to invest heavily in BLK. MINT has done an excellent job in both aspects. If BLK where to imitate their success, it would definitely present an opportunity for the coin to appreciate significantly from where it's at now.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
what other coins have gone through POW then switched to POS after a certain block, how did they go value whise?
MINT just started the PoS dividend  today and the reward halves again staring tomorrow. The price is appreciating and in another two weeks it will essentially be 99.9% PoS (block reward will be 1 coin). A lot of early adopters are already reaping the benefits (20% APY) and may look to diversify between a high yield and high value PoS coin with their earnings, which is why I think we will see a MINT/BLK trading pair develop.

my guess would be yes because most of the big time sellers are multipools who's business model to take the certain BTC now. They are not in the speculation game. Remove those big sellers and we should see a rise.

Problem is KGW keeps the difficulty right at levels were multipools can mine and dump thus hurting coins.  But since people dont see that they all want KGW thinking it is MP resistant.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Whales and first day miners are forcing the price down, hold your coins and do not sell cheap!!!

First day miner here, my coins are not moving ;p
same here
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

my guess would be yes because most of the big time sellers are multipools who's business model to take the certain BTC now. They are not in the speculation game. Remove those big sellers and we should see a rise.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Forget the whales/multipools who have millions+, what is considered a decent size stake of BC? What do some of you first day miners have ?

first hour miner Grin i have about 52k now on my measly rig. Sad

Nice! Lets see those specs!!!

miner specs? just 1x r9 270 Tongue
Activity: 266
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
Sorry I had to list it as BLK since the system requires 3 letters for the shortname.

BLK is fine. imo
Activity: 420
Bayern

Activity: 441
Can someone send a small test transaction please? Thanks!

BCUfMHrpMFvb5HkHFuWnUDNa2MHvi7C5Ln

Sent you a test, if it works... Awesome!! If you're feeling generous you can PIF or send it back @...

BFx85Y6LeLGEG1MmFLk5Muov1PDVhEv7f4

Good Luck!

Thank you sir. Now I know I'm all good to go. Just started on a pool. I'll return your 13.37 of awesomeness in the morning and then some. Address saved.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Forget the whales/multipools who have millions+, what is considered a decent size stake of BC? What do some of you first day miners have ?

I've been mining since day one with my roommate and his friend. We went in on a rig. At the moment it's not finished, just 3MH/s. We've mined ~23,000 coins as of now. Then, I personally bought another 20k.

I'm about in line with you. I've had around ~9 MH/s operational since day 1, with small down time here and there. I've mined ~75K and have bought another 90K so far.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
OK Anyone not in favor of XBC?
Activity: 542

Sent you a test, if it works... Awesome!! If you're feeling generous you can PIF or send it back @...

BFx85Y6LeLGEG1MmFLk5Muov1PDVhEv7f4

Good Luck!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well give me something with 3 letters thats better... :-(

XBC? X is used a lot.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
Well give me something with 3 letters thats better... :-(
Activity: 294
First day miner here, mined 20000 at 4mghshez bought another 20k would like to get a solid 50k.
Activity: 542

first hour miner Grin i have about 52k now on my measly rig. Sad

Nice! Lets see those specs!!!
Activity: 441

Jump to: