Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1643. (Read 2509908 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
As someone with a MSc in Finance I am at a loss as to how the developer[Rat] has not explained the POS in any detail that is not subject to wild speculation on this thread. The opening post says 1% pa but others say 1% per 8hours which when compounded is exponential...some others says 1% per 8hr period for those with open unlocked wallets selected at random.

No one can accurately value this coin without these basic questions answered and I am issuing a warning not to invest unless you yourself can answer the below questions:

The questions to the developer are:

1) When do untouched balances stake [days] ?
2) Will all wallets with untouched balances stake ?
3) If the answer to quest#2 is NO then which qualifying wallets will stake?
4) Is the qualification by random selection ?
5) If not all qualified wallets stake, what proportion of the 100,000,000 coins will stake ?
6) When an amount is staked how long will this amount collect interest ?
7) Is the stake interest rate 1% per annum, per 8 hours, etc, etc ?
8. Will locked wallets stake ?
9) Will encrypted wallets stake ?
10) Will unopened wallets stake ?

WARNING: The developer has a duty to clearly outline the POS parameters of his COIN

RTFM. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, and 10 have already been answere
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Trollbox is a good name. 99% of people including YOU do not know the answers to the questions listed as much as you pretend otherwise.

As someone with a MSc in Finance I am at a loss as to how the developer[Rat] has not explained the POS in any detail that is not subject to wild speculation on this thread. The opening post says 1% pa but others say 1% per 8hours which when compounded is exponential...some others says 1% per 8hr period for those with open unlocked wallets selected at random.

No one can accurately value this coin without these basic questions answered and I am issuing a warning not to invest unless you yourself can answer the below questions:

5) If not all qualified wallets stake, what proportion of the 100,000,000 coins will stake ?
Cool) Will locked wallets stake ?

WARNING: The developer has a duty to clearly outline the POS parameters of his COIN

Learn to read.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504

8. Will locked wallets stake ?

Activity: 294
Any word back from the coinmarketcap peeps? We need to get it there before Friday for price explosion.
Activity: 462
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
WANT TO BUY 50K BC, I have been mining since first hour but want to hit 100k, difficulty is going to stop that i reckon.

I don't have any BTC, but i'll pay a Canadian with Email Money Transfer or Paypal or anyone else with Paypal...  No scammers, I won't send first unless you have a high rating.  I am new to this forum but could do it through ebay and I have great history...

Thanks.  PM me your offers, or if someone will sell me a BTC so I can buy off exchange i'll do that too!

Can do USD->BC->USD (BLK) at Atomic

what happened to the site getting a error now

The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
Activity: 231
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
WANT TO BUY 50K BC, I have been mining since first hour but want to hit 100k, difficulty is going to stop that i reckon.

I don't have any BTC, but i'll pay a Canadian with Email Money Transfer or Paypal or anyone else with Paypal...  No scammers, I won't send first unless you have a high rating.  I am new to this forum but could do it through ebay and I have great history...

Thanks.  PM me your offers, or if someone will sell me a BTC so I can buy off exchange i'll do that too!

Can do USD->BC->USD (BLK) at Atomic
Activity: 140
Need more dumps to go dump BC on www.atomic-trade.com/ love paying next to nothing for it, okay thank you and hope to see you soon.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Just had a guy over on the Mint thread talking about Black, can someone convince me to buy in?

pow is basically ending in a few days.  price might skyrocket  even before that happens. who knows when it's pure pos already Tongue

Is it going to be added to any larger exchanges soon?

cryptorush.in already added BC.  atomic-trade as well (listed as BLK).

for others, well it depends on how the voting goes on mintpal, etc.

Smiley

Ahh ok, thanks for your help Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just had a guy over on the Mint thread talking about Black, can someone convince me to buy in?

pow is basically ending in a few days.  price might skyrocket  even before that happens. who knows when it's pure pos already Tongue

cryptorush.in already added BC.  atomic-trade as well (listed as BLK).

for others, well it depends on how the voting goes on mintpal, etc.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
love watching people fight in the buy order section on cryptorush lol....

could use more buyers and sellers at (listed as BLK) Atomic

i would look into it, how ever STILL waiting on account activation email.....

Just send support a ticket with your email address and they will activate.

Allen Byron Penner (Atomic Trade)

Feb 26 23:03

Very sorry been having email problems all day. I have verified your account for you and you should be able to log in.

not to keen on verifying my account with atomic trade, asking for enough details that could create a identity theft issue.... unless its not a needed factor for tradeing coins i wont do any tradeing there.

Only for USD

all good then, let the tradeing happen lol.
legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

Very sorry been having email problems all day. I have verified your account for you and you should be able to log in.

not to keen on verifying my account with atomic trade, asking for enough details that could create a identity theft issue.... unless its not a needed factor for tradeing coins i wont do any tradeing there.

Only for USD
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Activity: 462
Good lord this generation of miners saddens me.  Whatever, I'm still getting in on the pump and dump.  Blackcoin to moon....woo...woo...yippie
Activity: 294
I think i'm going to change the system to be less strict with the naming conventions. Will probably take me a couple days :-( BTW I'm switching email servers so just open a support TKT and i will validate your address until i get the new SMTP working.

That would be the best bet  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882

Activity: 690
Merit: 501
I just wonder if this is gonna be another pump and dump. I wonder if BlackCoin has long-term value.

Also, I hit 2 blocks today on Scryptominers. I hate that they have no blockfinder reward...Seriously, it's so depressing  Sad

That's the reason why I'm mining solo with 160mh/s Smiley

Much more profitable this way. 10K/hour

man that's awesome!
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
I think i'm going to change the system to be less strict with the naming conventions. Will probably take me a couple days :-( BTW I'm switching email servers so just open a support TKT and i will validate your address until i get the new SMTP working.
Jump to: