Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1672. (Read 2509908 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hello!

Can someone explain me was the newmint exactly is?

{
    "version" : "v1.0.0.0-g32a928e",
    "protocolversion" : 60012,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 3416.18517764,
   "newmint" : 3075.52723006,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 2871,
    "timeoffset" : -2,
    "moneysupply" : 28710000.00000000,
    "connections" : 16,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "xx.xx.xx.xx",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 133.30176311,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1393335595,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00010000,
    "mininput" : 0.00010000,
    "errors" : ""
}

Activity: 406
Net hashrate 16GH/s!!!!!

We're taking off
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Where do I get the windows 7 wallet 1.1?  Don't say OP because that does not downlaod as a zip file and cannot be opened or used.  Help please?

The link in the OP works perfectly fine, I downloaded it a few hours ago with no issues

You're doing something wrong if you can't open it, try downloading again and extract it to a folder with winzip
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
P2P Pool, 0.5% fee!
High-speed server located in Amsterdam

http://188.226.185.177:8336/static/ for the web interface.
Use "minerd -o http://188.226.185.177:8336 -u -p password" to connect!
Check out our latest hit blocks http://188.226.185.177:8336/static/#lastblocks !

It's been raining blocks overnight!
Activity: 27
Where do I get the windows 7 wallet 1.1?  Don't say OP because that does not downlaod as a zip file and cannot be opened or used.  Help please?

Sent you a PM with instructions.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
vote it up on mintpal current votes 179
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆

Hey guys and gals, I have decided to help out with building the community around Blackcoin by writing an article for my community! In this article, I express why Blackcoin is going to be a major winner and has our backing and support.

Blackcoin: PoS On Steroids: http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/

Also, I have a very large community of altcoin enthusiasts and will be hosting a giveaway to get them started on blackcoin. A majority of them aren't miners so they will be looking at picking up some coins from the exchanges.

I will be paying them out of my own pocket so if anyone would like to donate to the promotion of Blackcoin, please send me a PM. We host very successful giveaways over at Altcoin Authority and will bring in hundreds of new users over the next few days. Any amount will be greatly appreciated and will go directly to building the community around Blackcoin. We hope to see this coin succeed big time so if you feel the same way, please consider donating. Please send me a PM if you are interested in helping out. Smiley

Blackcoin to the moon!!  Cheesy

★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆

Nice job!

Thanks!  Smiley  We're really trying to support promising coins over at Altcoin Authority and help build a strong and thriving community that benefits us all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆

Hey guys and gals, I have decided to help out with building the community around Blackcoin by writing an article for my community! In this article, I express why Blackcoin is going to be a major winner and has our backing and support.

Blackcoin: PoS On Steroids: http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/

Also, I have a very large community of altcoin enthusiasts and will be hosting a giveaway to get them started on blackcoin. A majority of them aren't miners so they will be looking at picking up some coins from the exchanges.

I will be paying them out of my own pocket so if anyone would like to donate to the promotion of Blackcoin, please send me a PM. We host very successful giveaways over at Altcoin Authority and will bring in hundreds of new users over the next few days. Any amount will be greatly appreciated and will go directly to building the community around Blackcoin. We hope to see this coin succeed big time so if you feel the same way, please consider donating. Please send me a PM if you are interested in helping out. Smiley

Blackcoin to the moon!!  Cheesy

★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆
Activity: 462
PoS is when the real fun begins. Price will rise due to people realizing what they have missed and just owning blackcoin is like owning a miner
Activity: 294
BC ultracheap now, I think big miners are trying to dump.
Activity: 182
Someone send a BTC to Mintpal and pump that vote by 20,000 please!

lol Cheesy Send me 1 BTC and I will pump the vote.
Someone send a BTC to Mintpal and pump that vote by 20,000 please!

Activity: 363
We're two days in and already 30% of the total coin supply has been mined. Invest now and sell at the spike at the end of this week.

Wow, look at these bag holders. (Top 100 list). 2M? really? Instamined?

Those are more than likely pool wallets.

That might be hashcows, they been hitting this shit hard.

Lets hope they don't dump at the lowest bid.

He has been selling them in this thread at quite high prices actually, and raising the price every day.  That could change, but for now he seems as bullish as we are.
Activity: 42
Activity: 1274
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
We're two days in and already 30% of the total coin supply has been mined. Invest now and sell at the spike at the end of this week.

Lets hope they don't dump at the lowest bid.
Activity: 294

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 45
Surely the accounts in the millions are pools?

Also, everyone should vote to get us listed on mintpal.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Activity: 140
Those who missed this boat will be angry because this is getting BIG !!!!!!!
Jump to: