Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1701. (Read 2509886 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hey guys i am mining at greekpool since yesterday, i have a lot of Unconfirmed and no confirmed, is that normal ( due the 500 confirmtions ) ?
When do i start getting the coins in my wallet ? Its been like 6-7 hours already since i started mining.

Also when i start getting the coins finaly i am also in for the bounty for the web page, ill donate 1000 also.

It takes about 520 minutes for a block to fully confirm, so that's 8 hours and 40 minutes Smiley!

I'll add a 100 BC bounty for a block explorer.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Had a couple issues with people placing on orders on firefox.  If you place an order please use another browser while I'll look into the issue.

Thanks  www.cryptoaltex.com

Just bought 4k BC, worked very well  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hey guys i am mining at greekpool since yesterday, i have a lot of Unconfirmed and no confirmed, is that normal ( due the 500 confirmtions ) ?
When do i start getting the coins in my wallet ? Its been like 6-7 hours already since i started mining.

Also when i start getting the coins finaly i am also in for the bounty for the web page, ill donate 1000 also.
Activity: 574
Had a couple issues with people placing on orders on firefox.  If you place an order please use another browser while I'll look into the issue.

Thanks  www.cryptoaltex.com
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
WTB 0.1 btc worth of bc. Message your offers guys. Will accept escrow or you go first. No scammers please you will waste your time. Thank you and happy mining.
WTB BC, 0.065BTC worth. PM with offers. Please, keep it reasonable.
cryptoaltex is going down for a reboot sorry for the inconvenience, missed a max port setting.

Good Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
i had 560 or so coins estimate then it out of nowhere dropped to 30 nothing went into unconfirmed is this because blocks need to mature first?

Block reward is fronted by the pool. Payout on that is instant.

Round Earnings are not credited until 500 confirms since Blackcoins maturity is 500 blocks. Our Round Earnings confirms are set to about the same as Blackcoins own 500 block maturity just to be safe. We will probably loosen up confirms once we are content everything is working well.

thought that was it thanks for confirming.
Activity: 574
cryptoaltex is going down for a reboot sorry for the inconvenience, missed a max port setting.
Activity: 23
i had 560 or so coins estimate then it out of nowhere dropped to 30 nothing went into unconfirmed is this because blocks need to mature first?

Block reward is fronted by the pool. Payout on that is instant.

Round Earnings are not credited until 500 confirms since Blackcoins maturity is 500 blocks. Our Round Earnings confirms are set to about the same as Blackcoins own 500 block maturity just to be safe. We will probably loosen up confirms once we are content everything is working well.
Amazed this coin hasn't hit a 100 Dif yet.

Over 15% mined now with 1550 blocks out!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hello world, hello crypto
Still no PoS blocks in blockchain... Huh investigating why

Where is the block explorer?
Activity: 54
CryptQuest Blackcoin Pool Membership Drive

After much deliberation, we have devised a promo that will both reward our existing, faithful miners and help recruit new miners for our pool.

Here is the deal:

Our target is to reach 150 active workers and at least 200 Mh/s

Once we hit that, every active miner who stays on the pool for the 24 hours after hitting that benchmark will get zero mining fees FOR LIFE.

We are also DOUBLING our already generous 25 BC block finder reward to 50 BC starting NOW until when we hit our goal.

You read that right.

We are also offering free hugs. But you need to come to us to get them.

Join us and spread the word.

Promo of to a great start! Pool now hashing at 133MH/s

Join us!

Activity: 784

exchange seems buggy.

I'm buying BC if anyone is selling. PM rates.

if u need escrow, i can do it for 1%.

watch here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=390259.80

i ran this and everyone was happy.

just avoid scammers Smiley

cheers
Activity: 23
CryptQuest Blackcoin Pool Membership Drive

After much deliberation, we have devised a promo that will both reward our existing, faithful miners and help recruit new miners for our pool.

Here is the deal:

Our target is to reach 150 active workers and at least 200 Mh/s

Once we hit that, every active miner who stays on the pool for the 24 hours after hitting that benchmark will get zero mining fees FOR LIFE.

We are also DOUBLING our already generous 25 BC block finder reward to 50 BC starting NOW until when we hit our goal.

You read that right.

We are also offering free hugs. But you need to come to us to get them.

Join us and spread the word.

Promo of to a great start! Pool now hashing at 133MH/s

Join us!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I am mining this  Grin
Seems like a decent coin. Looking to sell some soon.
Activity: 22
Can anyone get cryptoaltex to work? i try to buy and the button does nothing...
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Congratulations!  Dedicatedpool is now hosting this coin!

BC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

so fast confirms,but didnt payout?
Jump to: