Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1705. (Read 2509872 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This coin sorely needs a website and other promotional stuff.. We need to form a bit of a community around this ourselves as there is no premine. Mintcoin has so much stuff going on and they can be seen everywhere atm. We need to build the buzz too, and for that we first of all need a website. Maybe we try to set up a bounty ourselves for a website or something along those lines?

i will put up 1000 toward a bounty
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This coin sorely needs a website and other promotional stuff.. We need to form a bit of a community around this ourselves as there is no premine. Mintcoin has so much stuff going on and they can be seen everywhere atm. We need to build the buzz too, and for that we first of all need a website. Maybe we try to set up a bounty ourselves for a website or something along those lines?
Activity: 140
Started a p2pool for blackcoin

http://black.lowend.fm

-o stratum+tcp://lowend.fm:8336 -u WALLETADDRESS -p xx
LOL at the guy trying to sell at 0.0001. Lose your coins mate, you will  cry later. Infact I think I will buy them Cheesy
I just noticed dave's comment, do you want me to up the confirmations to 10 to keep the pump and dump stuff from happening?  Its currently 3 in my system

Yes please, make it as difficult as possible Smiley
Il let only a few coins go, Im willing to sell 5 batches of 100 at 0.2btc . I have 100 confirmed and ready to go. That isnt too bad considering maxcoin was at 0.008 a little over a week ago. Edit- and that coin is a huge ass fail dump coin now sitting at 0.00098, this is a way better coin and believe its value will be higher than this.

500 BC for a total of 0.2BTC? Did I read that correct? :O

nope 100 for 0.2 . bear in mind maxcoin, that stupid ass 400 million plus coins that dump at a rate of 276000 coins a day, was at 0.008 each. This coin, is special.

Also ive raised the price, someone buy my sell at 0.00350000 so we can establish a price and do the dev a favour.

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=4

Dave, I'll be sticking around as long as users like the site and continue to use it.  I put a lot of time into it and didn't get to spend very much time with my family the past few months.  I started on it before all these other exchanges popped up so that we could have a place to trade coins.  Since I was so far along I said why stop now?  I have a lot of features I'd like to add and if this all goes well I have 2 developers from work ready to join in with me and code this in a faster language along with a much more advanced engine.

I still have a lot of memcache stuff to get going, the ajax may be hard on the site right now.  Websockets etc.

Happy trading Smiley

Thankyou very much, please, pleeease dont get 'hacked' like the recent 'exchanges'..you know what i mean lol. Good luck mate and really nice website and interface.
Activity: 126
Il let only a few coins go, Im willing to sell 5 batches of 100 at 0.2btc . I have 100 confirmed and ready to go. That isnt too bad considering maxcoin was at 0.008 a little over a week ago. Edit- and that coin is a huge ass fail dump coin now sitting at 0.00098, this is a way better coin and believe its value will be higher than this.

Tbh sounds like a fair price, i wouldn't sell cheaper.

I totally agree with this.

Well, they are selling them a lot cheaper...
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I totally agree with this. This coin is tough to mine :/

nope 100 for 0.2 . bear in mind maxcoin, that stupid ass 400 million plus coins that dump at a rate of 276000 coins a day, was at 0.008 each. This coin, is special.

Also ive raised the price, someone buy my sell at 0.00350000 so we can establish a price and do the dev a favour.

Dave, I'll be sticking around as long as users like the site and continue to use it.  I put a lot of time into it and didn't get to spend very much time with my family the past few months.  I started on it before all these other exchanges popped up so that we could have a place to trade coins.  Since I was so far along I said why stop now?  I have a lot of features I'd like to add and if this all goes well I have 2 developers from work ready to join in with me and code this in a faster language along with a much more advanced engine.

I still have a lot of memcache stuff to get going, the ajax may be hard on the site right now.  Websockets etc.

Happy trading Smiley

Thank you for adding Black Coin!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I just noticed dave's comment, do you want me to up the confirmations to 10 to keep the pump and dump stuff from happening?  Its currently 3 in my system
Activity: 574

Happy trading Smiley
Why this coin need such a huge confirmation? After 6 hours, my coin is still under confirming.

N factor scrypt and the long confirmation time stops pumper dumpers in their tracks. Good.
Why this coin need such a huge confirmation? After 6 hours, my coin is still under confirming.

A lot of confirmations reduce risk of pump and dumping.  I think this is a good direction for a coin who wants to stick around.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Activity: 80

BlackCoin has officially been listed on www.cryptoaltex.com

We are still in live beta so if you come across any issues please let me know in #cryptoaltex or submit a ticket to our freshdesk , http://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com

Thanks again all and happy trading.

Ive deposited 100 coins and are pending. I hope you intend to run this place a long time.
Activity: 784
WTB some; pm me ur offers. cheers.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
How do one know if the wallet is minting? Is there any message?, and also, it has to be run as "-server"?

Forget about wallet minting at this point. Diff way to high. Join a pool. I suggest:

CryptoQuest Blackcoin Pool

http://bc.cryptoquest.net

25 BC block finder rewards
Regular payout processing (every 60 seconds)
Round earnings credited after 500 confirmations

Jump to: