Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1704. (Read 2509872 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
If anyone from Crypto Coinz still in the thread I have been trying for hours to "confirm email" to no avail. The email never arrives and all information is correct. (yes I checked spam folder)
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I've moved the confirmations up to 10 per coin specs.  Feedback is always welcome.

www.cryptoaltex.com  Buy/Sell Blackcoin.
I can't submit any sell order to test the exchange... Embarrassed can you help me ? Thank you !
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I've moved the confirmations up to 10 per coin specs.  Feedback is always welcome.

www.cryptoaltex.com  Buy/Sell Blackcoin.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
So the stake begins after 8 hours? Can someone explain exactly how it works? When are the coins "paid out" or whatever?

I've had coins in the wallet for nearly 9 hours and don't see anything different happening.

Thanks in advance for your explanation.

Im wondering the same thing
Activity: 140
Started a p2pool for blackcoin

http://black.lowend.fm

-o stratum+tcp://lowend.fm:8336 -u WALLETADDRESS -p xx

Thanks I'll give this one a go.
Btw, is this a US server?

Yea midwest server

I'm in with 4 MHs.

I'll be updating the GUI shortly
Activity: 238
I registered blackcoin.pw because i am trying to get a block explorer up, but abe has some issues with proof-of-stake transactions i'm currently trying to sort out so it may take a little modifications to get it up and running.  But besides the block explorer I will throw something together with all the BC info, tomorrow, too late here tonight to get it all done.

Yea midwest server

I'm in with 4 MHs.
So the stake begins after 8 hours? Can someone explain exactly how it works? When are the coins "paid out" or whatever?

I've had coins in the wallet for nearly 9 hours and don't see anything different happening.

Thanks in advance for your explanation.
Activity: 196
so far we have 4k toward bounty,

from

- Aforis -1k
- Rucus - 1k
- ezvm - 1k
- sevoque -1k
Im happy to sort out a domain etc. I own www.rigmods.com and am known fairly well in modding and tech circles.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Yea midwest server

Thanks, just what I need Smiley

Yea midwest server
This coin sorely needs a website and other promotional stuff.. We need to form a bit of a community around this ourselves as there is no premine. Mintcoin has so much stuff going on and they can be seen everywhere atm. We need to build the buzz too, and for that we first of all need a website. Maybe we try to set up a bounty ourselves for a website or something along those lines?

i will put up 1000 toward a bounty

I'll also donate another 1000, but do want to know what the plan is first.

agreed,  i want to make sure whoever does the site is already involved with the coin and hes been involved since yesterdays launch in some capacity.

happy to release on work completion but store it in to a publicly viewable wallet
Activity: 28
What is the difference with Mintcoin? Why this coin is better?
This coin sorely needs a website and other promotional stuff.. We need to form a bit of a community around this ourselves as there is no premine. Mintcoin has so much stuff going on and they can be seen everywhere atm. We need to build the buzz too, and for that we first of all need a website. Maybe we try to set up a bounty ourselves for a website or something along those lines?

i will put up 1000 toward a bounty

I'll also donate another 1000, but do want to know what the plan is first.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Well its always a goal to not got hacked.  I've put a great deal of time into security and had some pen testing done and I'll be keeping an eye on the waf for attacks, but this is the internet world.

I have masters degree in information assurance and I see target etc getting hacked then I look at the payment processing company I work for and I say, "Not if, when".

I'll be sending coins to cold storage etc, all the standard practices.  If anyone notices anything that could help the game the system please let me know asap if you're honest Smiley
Congratulation for the beautiful exchange ! but I was wondering if it is normal that I can't submit my sell order ? I would like to test it with a little bit of BC, Thank you !
Activity: 27
What is the total amount of BC ?
is anyone strugling to withdraw coins from hashfever? I have auto withdraw set up and I did one on demand 3 hours ago and there is still no sign of coins in my wallet.

Coins take over 500 confirmations. Be patient they will come.

Well its always a goal to not got hacked.  I've put a great deal of time into security and had some pen testing done and I'll be keeping an eye on the waf for attacks, but this is the internet world.

I have masters degree in information assurance and I see target etc getting hacked then I look at the payment processing company I work for and I say, "Not if, when".

I'll be sending coins to cold storage etc, all the standard practices.  If anyone notices anything that could help the game the system please let me know asap if you're honest Smiley
Jump to: