Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 258. (Read 2509954 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Wow you're getting desperate -- also really funny that you participated in the DDoS attacks on the pool, or at the very least knew the pool was going to get attacked and didn't even give any one a heads up (wow you really care about the community.)

Every block we find is public knowledge on stats.blackcoinpool.com -- I Collect 2% fee - you can easily deduce yourself the income for the pool. I would not be able to even put the slightest dent in to the BC price with my "dumping."

Too funny.

Edit: Also forwarding this to my lawyer, as you had direct knowledge and at the very least conspired to keep the attack secret.
Double Edit: Also forwarding the death threat to Gritt, as I'm sure you had your hand in that as well.

You need a lawyer for conspiring to defraud people over the internet. Fake outrage will not help.

In regards to me "conspiring" to attack the multi-pool, I had nothing to do with that, nor was a legally obligated to warn you because I didn't know if they were legitimate or not.

ah but you knew WHO they were and during the attack you obviously found out they were legitimate. So you still could have told someone, you are an accessory after the fact
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What is a "lie" that I have posted? Just one?

You can post here whatever you want but the fact is the TheDOGE is your "master" in the sense that he can get you in or out of the BC mining business whenever he wants, or is this "another lie"?

Like I said, keep on licking your master's asses, your mining pool business depends on it.

Lol what. First, I have a day job that pays well. So that means two - the pool is not a business for me, but a hobby. Third, I built the pool, myself, from scratch, without TheDoge or any of LGD involved. That means yes - I am the owner of it. And finally, I could easily enable the mining support of another coin on it if I really wanted to. Two to three days of coding and it's done!

*feels master TheDoge yank the leash around my neck*

But I choose to support BC.

*feels master TheDoge pat me on the head*

Guys its over, I know many people starting to think about dumping big soon.

Its all over, you foundation dickheads succeeded in destroying this coin, instead of promoting unity.

Good luck in being the foundation of the coin below the cent in the position #100.
Activity: 168

And then the same group wanted to enlist me because I am "popular" with the community, and asked me to LIE to the community they claim to support. So twice they admitted to have done something that would make any rational thinking person take pause, but you are trying to make me look like the fool? No sir you look like the fool because you are defending the very people that are f..k.ng you while you have your pom poms out cheering like a clueless bimbo at a prep rally...

So I am the one that is actually laughing because they made you their b.t.h[/b]

Still waiting for a shred of evidence... PS. You're now popular for the wrong reasons.

I answered this already, check my history. You should be more concerned about who threw you under the bus. That is the problem with crypto, people focus on the wrong things. If you think I would make such a bold accusation about the dev team and the "top" investors without having something...then you are not very smart. So go to IRC , get with your "friends", and ask "Which one of you threw me under the bus".

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

I suggest an audit begin immediately.

Just seems more baseless accusations without any proof. Same thing barabbas has always been posting.

it is. walls of text without proof. More baseless claims, and bigger and badder stories weaved to do... what?

No idea, but the market doesn't seem to be buying whatever they are selling.

IE and his smurfs will fade away like a fart in the wind.

I am not going anywhere. If you think a few fake accounts and spam is going to make me go then you do not know me very well. The Wall Street event will happen even if I have to fund the rest myself. I knew what was going to come from exposing this and I did it anyway because it was the right thing to do. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard and has consequences. But guess what?...people are still buying cards and PMing tell me thank you for exposing this. You can try and hijack the forum with spam and other BS, but I know something very well, human nature. Yes there are people that are posting their "support" for the team, but they are starting to ask themselves questions.

But one thing seems to have slipped through the fud and your asinine comments.

Maarx verified the group manipulated the price to 80k+. You can call me a liar, say I am nuts, and anything else that makes you sleep well at night. But Maarx verified the largest pump of BC that hurt THOUSANDS of investors was orchestrated by the GROUP. Now tell me how the f..k is that okay? Tell me why should these people be trusted? You can post all the fud about me you want, but the group hurt a lot of innocent people just with that pump.

And then the same group wanted to enlist me because I am "popular" with the community, and asked me to LIE to the community they claim to support. So twice they admitted to have done something that would make any rational thinking person take pause, but you are trying to make me look like the fool? No sir you look like the fool because you are defending the very people that are f..k.ng you while you have your pom poms out cheering like a clueless bimbo at a prep rally...

So I am the one that is actually laughing because they made you their b.t.h

Reality Check

Your a fool

You wanted to organize a pump aswell. And now your saying pumps hurt a lot of innocent people. Your arguments are invalid. Your getting delusional. It's time for you to get some sleep.
It's easy to see you'r still behind your pc for ours replying even more nonsense out of frustration.

What is interesting is that you say they are responsible for the 90k pump/dump. However, you really think this fictional group of pumpers your talking about had the BTC's to pump the price to 90k? haha. Its simple math. You want street creds and your not getting them. And now your angry.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Just seems more baseless accusations without any proof. Same thing barabbas has always been posting.

it is. walls of text without proof. More baseless claims, and bigger and badder stories weaved to do... what?

I am not going anywhere. If you think a few fake accounts and spam is going to make me go then you do not know me very well. The Wall Street event will happen even if I have to fund the rest myself. I knew what was going to come from exposing this and I did it anyway because it was the right thing to do. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard and has consequences. But guess what?...people are still buying cards and PMing tell me thank you for exposing this. You can try and hijack the forum with spam and other BS, but I know something very well, human nature. Yes there are people that are posting their "support" for the team, but they are starting to ask themselves questions.

Maarx verified the group manipulated the price to 80k+. You can call me a liar, say I am nuts, and anything else that makes you sleep well at night. But Maarx verified the largest pump of BC that hurt THOUSANDS of investors was orchestrated by the GROUP. Now tell me how the f..k is that okay? Tell me why should these people be trusted? You can post all the fud about me you want, but the group hurt a lot of innocent people just with that pump.

Quote from: maarx
Not sure if this was a question, but this group has not increased their holdings in doing so. As I stated, they got burned hard.
Also, not sure if this was a question either, but this group (actually about 2 or 3 guys) was separate from the "official foundation" group, which is not really a group at all.

Also for them to pump over 90k BC, that would have costed ~8k+ BTC. This group does not have 8k+ BTC Smiley maybe some new investors entering the game do.

Some enthusiast investors have helped pumping the price up. They got dumped on hard. a.k.a. they got burned.

The real pump and dumpers were the Chinese and panic buyers and panic sellers. Did you not notice that during those days ALL the alts were pumped? FAC, TES, BC, ZET... Wasn't this the day before China would (announce) close exchange bank accounts?

And I have logs to "prove" this. My bet is they didn't care about Blackcoin and just wanted quick buck from (trading at) Mintpal.

Right now, nobody that I know of is manipulating Blackcoin. I would not be surprised if bigger investors are trying to build a position.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

THIS IS CRYPTO... all coins are p&d you need deal with that.

"Maarx verified the group manipulated the price to 80k+"  - do you belive that was only ONE  group ?
May people join twitter pumps like BTCWhale,Fontas,Wolong and more...Many payers ride waves.
I dont belive that solo group was able to make 9000 BTC VOLUME
There were many groups.
Not all you know that they even exist.
Activity: 364

So I am the one that is actually laughing because they made you their b.t.h[/b]

You've ignored every one of my requests and questions. I'm still waiting for a shred of evidence... PS. You're now popular for the wrong reasons. Someone would have to be a fool to send you a single $1 USD after this mess.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

You can post here whatever you want but the fact is the TheDOGE is your "master" in the sense that he can get you in or out of the BC mining business whenever he wants, or is this "another lie"?

Like I said, keep on licking your master's asses, your mining pool business depends on it.

Lol what. First, I have a day job that pays well. So that means two - the pool is not a business for me, but a hobby. Third, I built the pool, myself, from scratch, without TheDoge or any of LGD involved. That means yes - I am the owner of it. And finally, I could easily enable the mining support of another coin on it if I really wanted to. Two to three days of coding and it's done! So for much my mining pool business depending on it?

*feels master TheDoge yank the leash around my neck*

But I choose to support BC.

*feels master TheDoge pat me on the head and give me a treat shaped like a BlackCoin*
I want buy or sell BC it's my right . you do not have the right to try to assign my thoughts. This is my money. stop FUD

You need to check with IconicExpert to find if you are allowed to trade your BlackCoins.

He wont answer me but he might send you the link to his "Permission to Trade" application form if you ask nicely.
Activity: 140
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Sounds like you need a muffin.
I want buy or sell BC it's my right . you do not have the right to try to assign my thoughts. This is my money. stop FUD
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Dont let anyone scare  you!

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE THAT CREATE CONFLICT ARE RUTHLESS MANIPULATORS!
EACH ONE OF THEM DESPERATE TO GET MORE CHEAP COINS!
They have learned all these tactics to feed their greed and ego

Since these scare tactics are getting pretty old and worn out, I would not be surprised if price will go up soon!

Great coin, great community!

Buy-Black
Bro after Radio,90k dump,CR fuds,Timebomb attack weak hands are GONE Cheesy FUR SURE  HAHAHAHA
in that community those with top wallets don't afraid shit storm on forum or FUDs only idiots are dumping so easy.
Those went out at 5000-9000 sat this is best part of BC ^^
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
/snip

Too bad everyone will ignore or ridicule this post.

Because it fails to mentioned crash to 500 satoshi the week after, that put anyone who mined during PoW at a heavy loss? And The Doge would have suffered the most in this hypothetical scenario?

Game over. Try another wall.

You try to keep on serving your masters, ok? You are, as you well know, quite expendable, so just keep on licking asses, alright?

When you come in here and post (lies) that can hurt my investment, I'm going to call you out on it. And at least when I do, I can use factual evidence to support my argument. None of which any of you fudsters have been able to do. It has nothing to do with "my masters".

*sees Soepkip put the whip away*

Activity: 168

Activity: 238

Dont let anyone scare  you!

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE THAT CREATE CONFLICT ARE RUTHLESS MANIPULATORS!
EACH ONE OF THEM DESPERATE TO GET MORE CHEAP COINS!
They have learned all these tactics to feed their greed and ego

Since these scare tactics are getting pretty old and worn out, I would not be surprised if price will go up soon!

Great coin, great community!

Buy-Black
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
/snip

Because it fails to mentioned crash to 500 satoshi the week after, that put anyone who mined during PoW at a heavy loss? And The Doge would have suffered the most in this hypothetical scenario?

You try to keep on serving your masters, ok? You are, as you well know, quite expendable, so just keep on licking asses, alright?

When you come in here and post (lies) that can hurt my investment, I'm going to call you out on it. And at least when I do, I can use factual evidence to support my argument. None of which any of you fudsters have been able to do. It has nothing to do with "my masters".

*sees Soepkip put the whip away*
Activity: 238
the X11 mining payments of blackcoinpool.com had not been sent till now. when it will be sent?
I talked to the dev StGNU who is doing the pool.  He has been working 48hrs straight to get his pool rolling and has fallen back on the coin payment thing.  
Regarding the "when question" his answer was "Payouts will be coming soon."  
I am guessing that means in the next 12 hrs.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Hey sorry if this is off-topic but, anybody want an umbrella?

Very nice, I want. How do I get one?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
/snip

Jump to: