Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 260. (Read 2509954 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Please don't feed the troll guys. Barabbas does nothing but bash Blackcoin in long wall of text posts everyday.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

I suggest an audit begin immediately.

Just seems more baseless accusations without any proof. Same thing barabbas has always been posting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
How about all you greedy mother fuckers just go muck up something else, and stop creating stress on all our wallets
Activity: 322
barabbas: Then we all have here a problem...
A coin without a supporting GROUP can hardly came up between these 10000 Shitcoins,

If theres no group who holds some of the coins there is no motivation.

How do you think is it possible to make a coin todays which is not self-destructing?
Blackcoin is IMHO the best you can get ATM, how to make an ALTcoin successful like Litecoin in your opinion?

It already exists: It's called, as you know already, Litecoin.

Any progress from here, unfortunately -and obviously-, will require strictly enforced regulation. Meanwhile, it's Crooksville.

yep, and that enforced regulation is what we don't want... Houston we have a problem...

The point is then, you're only here for watching and popcorn? Wink

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
A coin without a supporting GROUP can hardly came up between these 10000 Shitcoins,

How do you think is it possible to make a coin todays which is not self-destructing?
Blackcoin is IMHO the best you can get ATM, how to make an ALTcoin successful like Litecoin in your opinion?

Any progress from here, unfortunately -and obviously-, will require strictly enforced regulation. Meanwhile, it's Crooksville.

Boooo!!!  No crazy wall of text with consipracies!  

I am dissapoint!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Not going to reddit, but if you post it here i'll read it. reddit is fine, but not for me, and I'd rather it be in the open here if there is an explaination to this.

You deliberately deprive yourself of knowledge to make what point exactly?
PMSL

Nope, I want you to bring the info here so we can all see it. Reddit can be manipulated by the mob on up and downvotes, I'm not playing there with such as dishonest bunch of manipulators, I'll play in this sandbox. Bring the info here if it's important and we'll discuss it, otherwise, I'm not playing by your rules and obvious attempts to move conversation to where it's easier to downvote.

but posting here with 1500+ pages of text is easier where there is almost no line of consistent thought process because people are holding multiple conversations/arguing/posting ideas/spreading fud all at the same time?

Reddit is a circle jerk of the worst kind.
Also downvoting is pretty much censoring.

But if something gets downvoted than thats a sign that ppl are disagreeing.

Do you fear that?

Unpopular opinions get downvoted all the time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Not going to reddit, but if you post it here i'll read it. reddit is fine, but not for me, and I'd rather it be in the open here if there is an explaination to this.

PMSL

Nope, I want you to bring the info here so we can all see it. Reddit can be manipulated by the mob on up and downvotes, I'm not playing there with such as dishonest bunch of manipulators, I'll play in this sandbox. Bring the info here if it's important and we'll discuss it, otherwise, I'm not playing by your rules and obvious attempts to move conversation to where it's easier to downvote.

but posting here with 1500+ pages of text is easier where there is almost no line of consistent thought process because people are holding multiple conversations/arguing/posting ideas/spreading fud all at the same time?

But if something gets downvoted than thats a sign that ppl are disagreeing.

Do you fear that?

PMSL

Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

PMSL

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ironically this whole circus started today - probably the first day in weeks where no one was constantly dumping.

still no proof from either side, maybe i'll find something when i am back, g'nite folks.

Wait a minute.  I was told there would be muffins!!!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
ironically this whole circus started today - probably the first day in weeks where no one was constantly dumping.

still no proof from either side, maybe i'll find something when i am back, g'nite folks.

maybe https://twitter.com/CryptoPlankton/status/463735045015240704 Huh

Activity: 700

Jump to: