Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 259. (Read 2509954 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
/snip

Too bad everyone will ignore or ridicule this post.

Because it fails to mentioned crash to 500 satoshi the week after, that put anyone who mined during PoW at a heavy loss? And The Doge would have suffered the most in this hypothetical scenario?

Game over. Try another wall.

Good point I forgot that.

It dipped below 800 at least twice. I know because I accumulated some coins in that price range.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
barabbas: Then we all have here a problem...
A coin without a supporting GROUP can hardly came up between these 10000 Shitcoins,

If theres no group who holds some of the coins there is no motivation.

How do you think is it possible to make a coin todays which is not self-destructing?
Blackcoin is IMHO the best you can get ATM, how to make an ALTcoin successful like Litecoin in your opinion?

It already exists: It's called, as you know already, Litecoin.

Any progress from here, unfortunately -and obviously-, will require strictly enforced regulation. Meanwhile, it's Crooksville.

yep, and that enforced regulation is what we don't want... Houston we have a problem...

The point is then, you're only here for watching and popcorn? Wink

A problem indeed.

I thought you genuinely wanted to know my opinion... I was, obviously wrong because why I am here is hardly the point.

Sorry, it wasn't meant so. but it looked to me like you're only here for the show.

I'm interested in the things what can be done better. I know there could be always something done better...

legendary
ironically this whole circus started today - probably the first day in weeks where no one was constantly dumping.

still no proof from either side, maybe i'll find something when i am back, g'nite folks.

We need to deal with that on free market always will be whales who want pump and dump all crypto plays that game.
IE - you need to know that we can not sustain never constant price growth without some efforts there we don't need dump group and i think no one from bag holders will dump BC in easy way mayby slow sell of like it was now so far.

Just look how much whales BTC burned was by WC,AC,Cinni all of them cutter BC market cap cake...
But you need to know this is shit because if thre weren't copycats there would be other coins.

Why we don't have constant rise ?
SIMPLE LOOK AT - 1st PURE java POS NXT 0% inflation is its price grow constantly ?
Yea their holders like BC are cashing out on high and price is dumped but that way NXT is consuming value and provides better distribution and stable value.
they made MP too... they MADE a lot of projects around and their price keep ~0.5~0.7 BTC per 1000NXT.
At 90k sat we was on NXT coinmarket cap lvl with NXT how we can goo higher than their with constant BS here form some people.
Copy cats there are not threads coins like NXT Etherum- innovative exct new fields of adoptaion counts for investors.
We can bicth about price but this is pointless to over to top we need more people like rat4 who will help him THIS IS CHALENGE
not bicthing that someone manipulate price +-10%.

If someone have anouth BC to manipulate price he can do it because this is free market i don't see trend down in BC like in BTC right now
so what the problem really is ?

Precisely, even if there is some entity controlling the price, the free market will eventually out gun whoever it is and they will no longer be in power. Albeit it may take more time for the free market to amass enough leverage against this supposed dumper; however, in time it doesn't matter.

What matters is that Blackcoin continues to reign supreme in its rise to the top.

Sure, the invisible hand of the market will fix all of these problems. Because that worked so well in other areas.

People wrote long rants about Bitcoin being heavily manipulated when the price was in the $2 to $6 range.

Read the old posts on this forum. They referred to the entity as "the manipulator"  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
The individual who mined over half a million coins in a few hours has made that claim public (specifically 520,000 in about 8 hours if I remember correctly). He also claims to have sold them I believe around at 10k satoshis. And he is quite present and available in another forum, so no mystery there.

I was checking who mined 1st 500k of BC it was dumped about 5k-10k sat yeas he can have buthurt now Cheesy...
I remind that at beginning none gave BC bigger chance.

When he made that claim, very, very recently, he wasn't hurting -butt or otherwise-, at all; just stating a fact to debunk the myth that BlackCoin wasn't pre-mined. If the guy who paid 37k BTC for a pizza is not butt hurting -as you so graphically put it- I doubt that this guy, that obviously controls some very effective mining equipment, can be hurting after having made quite a mint, even selling at 10k, just pointing his rig to BC...

But I guess that assuming others may be "butt-hurting" would make your own pain easier to carry?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
/snip

Too bad everyone will ignore or ridicule this post.

Because it fails to mentioned crash to 500 satoshi the week after, that put anyone who mined during PoW at a heavy loss? And The Doge would have suffered the most in this hypothetical scenario?

Game over. Try another wall.
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
ironically this whole circus started today - probably the first day in weeks where no one was constantly dumping.

still no proof from either side, maybe i'll find something when i am back, g'nite folks.

We need to deal with that on free market always will be whales who want pump and dump all crypto plays that game.
IE - you need to know that we can not sustain never constant price growth without some efforts there we don't need dump group and i think no one from bag holders will dump BC in easy way mayby slow sell of like it was now so far.

Just look how much whales BTC burned was by WC,AC,Cinni all of them cutter BC market cap cake...
But you need to know this is shit because if thre weren't copycats there would be other coins.

SIMPLE LOOK AT - 1st PURE java POS NXT 0% inflation is its price grow constantly ?
Yea their holders like BC are cashing out on high and price is dumped but that way NXT is consuming value and provides better distribution and stable value.
they made MP too... they MADE a lot of projects around and their price keep ~0.5~0.7 BTC per 1000NXT.
At 90k sat we was on NXT coinmarket cap lvl with NXT how we can goo higher than their with constant BS here form some people.
Copy cats there are not threads coins like NXT Etherum- innovative exct new fields of adoptaion counts for investors.
We can bicth about price but this is pointless to over to top we need more people like rat4 who will help him THIS IS CHALENGE

If someone have anouth BC to manipulate price he can do it because this is free market i don't see trend down in BC like in BTC right now

Precisely, even if there is some entity controlling the price, the free market will eventually out gun whoever it is and they will no longer be in power. Albeit it may take more time for the free market to amass enough leverage against this supposed dumper; however, in time it doesn't matter.

What matters is that Blackcoin continues to reign supreme in its rise to the top.

Sure, the invisible hand of the market will fix all of these problems. Because that worked so well in other areas.
legendary

+1.

Now is the time to be patient and for newcomers to accumulate. When the next wave of buyers come surging in the price will soar.

We are still very young. Anyone who buys and HOLDS their blackcoins now for 1 year will be very happy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
A coin without a supporting GROUP can hardly came up between these 10000 Shitcoins,

How do you think is it possible to make a coin todays which is not self-destructing?
Blackcoin is IMHO the best you can get ATM, how to make an ALTcoin successful like Litecoin in your opinion?

Any progress from here, unfortunately -and obviously-, will require strictly enforced regulation. Meanwhile, it's Crooksville.

yep, and that enforced regulation is what we don't want... Houston we have a problem...

A problem indeed.

I thought you genuinely wanted to know my opinion... I was, obviously wrong because why I am here is hardly the point.

Seriously??? Now you are posting rational things???  

This sucks!
Activity: 381
the X11 mining payments of blackcoinpool.com had not been sent till now. when it will be sent?
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

A problem indeed.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
The individual who mined over half a million coins in a few hours has made that claim public (specifically 520,000 in about 8 hours if I remember correctly). He also claims to have sold them I believe around at 10k satoshis. And he is quite present and available in another forum, so no mystery there.

I was checking who mined 1st 500k of BC it was dumped about 5k-10k sat yeas he can have buthurt now Cheesy...
I remind that at beginning none gave BC bigger chance.
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Not going to reddit, but if you post it here i'll read it. reddit is fine, but not for me, and I'd rather it be in the open here if there is an explaination to this.

You deliberately deprive yourself of knowledge to make what point exactly?
PMSL

Nope, I want you to bring the info here so we can all see it. Reddit can be manipulated by the mob on up and downvotes, I'm not playing there with such as dishonest bunch of manipulators, I'll play in this sandbox. Bring the info here if it's important and we'll discuss it, otherwise, I'm not playing by your rules and obvious attempts to move conversation to where it's easier to downvote.

but posting here with 1500+ pages of text is easier where there is almost no line of consistent thought process because people are holding multiple conversations/arguing/posting ideas/spreading fud all at the same time?

Reddit is a circle jerk of the worst kind.
Also downvoting is pretty much censoring.

But what he's saying is he won't even go there to read it...he can come back here, quote it, and reply if he wanted. He's just saying he won't inform himself and instead will argue blindly because he doesn't want to click a direct link and read. I use both forums and don't even pay attention to downvoting too much. I just click new and read all the topics backwards from newest to oldest, even ones that were collapsed, just to see. I do the same here. If I'm away, I'll go back to the last post I read previously and read to the end. Just by ignoring reddit and the posts there doesn't mean it will cease to exist. You just become more uniformed because you haven't gotten the full picture.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

I suggest an audit begin immediately.

Just seems more baseless accusations without any proof. Same thing barabbas has always been posting.

it is. walls of text without proof. More baseless claims, and bigger and badder stories weaved to do... what?

No idea, but the market doesn't seem to be buying whatever they are selling.

IE and his smurfs will fade away like a fart in the wind.
Activity: 700
so where exactly is that? link to the post and the forum would be good, not everybody spends all his days browsing crypto forums. i usually do not even visit other threads than this one and no other forums at all.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
TIC... TIC... TIC...

Entertaining, indeed.

Seems Legit.

So, who mined more than half a million coins, The Doge?. And where are those coins now? I can help with blockchain audits, if required.

Why did I not see TheDoge around before mid- march?

Your claims seem crazy, but go ahead, give us a small summary and some proof or starting point.

Right, so he's out of the game and it's not "The Doge". What else?
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

I suggest an audit begin immediately.

Just seems more baseless accusations without any proof. Same thing barabbas has always been posting.

Agreed. McKie, what's up and what would you like to find out? You can ask me anything Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Jump to: