Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 290. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
iconic expert!!!!!!

you have stepped over the line now so please name the so called inner circle member who contacted you?Huh?

back up your facts
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
It's obvious - multipool cannot dump >100K BC per day.

No you misunderstood me. They are using their 7.5 million BC to dump...and using the multi-pool to buy back.

Right. Now, any proof for your claims?

Maarx you have been in IRC with me...I purposely did not throw you under the bus because I think you are a decent man. Prove that I am not wrong about you... Did veritasBS admit to me he organized a pump of BC?
IconicExpert  Now i hate you.you are breaking blackcoin community. I want my money refund part of your donation to the project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

No you misunderstood me. They are using their 7.5 million BC to dump...and using the multi-pool to buy back.

dude has clearly skipped a few days of his meds and he is getting worse.
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
The Group Behind The Daily Dumping
veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique

Shit like this makes me totally lose faith in humanity.

Anyone who wants to see my MintPal trade log will see only buying on dips for last 3 weeks just like I tweet. Not a single sell.

I feel deflated, am working to help this coin and now just get attacked like that. Just deflated.

Please dont feel like that.

You have been one of the true believers and supporters of this coin. YOU have bene the man with funds, you havent asked the community as others have.

You have been a rock in a storm. Keep the faithoas others will see you for what you really are. Their business angel not their demon.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I don't know what to believe anymore.  I resold last weekend @36k so I will wait till I feel comfortable with this community again to buy back In

Bunch of childish bullshit.  Whatevs man....I'll just keep buying every day.  All this bitching and finger pointing to try and ruin a VERY GOOD coin with a lot of potential.  One of the best coins currently out there.  Man....

You are right! Business as USUAL!!
Activity: 252
Bunch of childish bullshit.  Whatevs man....I'll just keep buying every day.  All this bitching and finger pointing to try and ruin a VERY GOOD coin with a lot of potential.  One of the best coins currently out there.  Man....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Multipool buys on cryptsy as far as I know. I'll ask the doge if its possible to get his records.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Maarx you have been on IRC with me...I purposely did not throw you under the bus because I think you are a decent man. Prove that I am not wrong about you... Did veritasBS admit to me he organized a pump of BC?
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Dont lose your faith here. But sell rebuy if you will. We are putting a lot of daily effort in this coin and this, today- is a shame. Especially by a member who seemed to be wanting to help the coin.
Activity: 532
Provide us with info for last 2 weeks when BCpool was buying coins and what price. U can do that easily just ask mintpal.

Why ?

IE will be wrong then and discredited as community "good for BC" member. You should want that.

Need mintpal support membet to confirm numbers u paste here too so u wont delete some lines.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

honestly, the multipool has had a payout rate of ~15 BC/MH recently. at around 1.5 GH recently that would be around 22.500 coins (of which the payouts have to be made, of course). I don't see that having a massive impact.
Activity: 177
When is the big announcement again?  

the big announcement is a well known bc flamer has flamed himself
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
iconic expert!!!!!!

you have stepped over the line now so please name the so called inner circle member who contacted you?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

back up your fascts
cloverdex.io
I am 100% sure that SOMEONE is manipulating the price or at least trying his best, and of course the exits of some big players will play a role.

But unless the stats are complete fake there is no way that the multipool would be able to compensate dumps of several 100k BC each day, even if there wasn't any payout at all.

because feels
what does that mean?

It cant be anything more than a big/ new investor buying in. imo it's healthy market behaviour.
maybe. but still does not answer what the remark "because feels" means. I am not a native speaker and it does not make any sense to me Wink
Agree.. lol yes I have no idea what he meant either Smiley
cloverdex.io

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I am 100% sure that SOMEONE is manipulating the price or at least trying his best, and of course the exits of some big players will play a role.

But unless the stats are complete fake there is no way that the multipool would be able to compensate dumps of several 100k BC each day, even if there wasn't any payout at all.

because feels
what does that mean?

It cant be anything more than a big/ new investor buying in. imo it's healthy market behaviour.
maybe. but still does not answer what the remark "because feels" means. I am not a native speaker and it does not make any sense to me Wink
Activity: 168

who trust IconicExpert now can dump all BC Grin we need more cheap BC!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 266
Tabloid headlines! Wow! Check this out:

"ICONIC EXPERT SECRET LEADER OF SECRET CIRCLE WITHIN BC FOUNDATION. THEY ARE ALL TRYING TO MAKE BC GO TO ZERO, SO THEY CAN BUY AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF COINS FOR $1.99, AND THEN DUMP THEM ON THEMSELVES IN A MASOCHISTIC ORGY!!!"
Jump to: