Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 288. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
IconicExpert, you did not provide any proof or evidence for us in your text. I don't see any reason to believe some claims written on the internet without evidence. Furthermore I don't understand how they can dump 7.5M BC without changing the price when the pool only buys 100k back.

Please provide clear evidence for your claims. Until then I can only assume that this was a tactical move by you that in some way fits with your profit orientated plan.

People are not understanding. They did not dump the full amount, nor do they intend on dumping the full amount. The 7.5 is what they hold collectively. They dump a few BC everyday and buy back to keep the price down. They make the price "dip" and then use the multi-pool funds to buy on dips...

So what would be their purpose for doing this?  Do they not benefit if the price goes up?  I am not saying I believe or disbelive you, I am just trying to get my head around what is being said.

It is simple...they cant mine this coin...so the only way to get massive amounts of BlackCoin before the price shoots up is to keep the price down while buying cheap coins. They use the multi-pool to HELP with that, but the multi-pool is just there to help.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i'll ask for the third time, who is the inner circle member who contacted you?HuhHuh

or have you lost your nerve with all the legal talk??
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
So...we will get our money back? This is my only concern NOW!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Iconic Expert: if you are so unsatisfied about BC, why dont you just leave and start your Iconic Coin?
I find it interesting the same people that are expressing their "anger" are the same people who tried to attack me the other day...

Activity: 210

Thx cryptozaurus. I will try that.
I don't want to have to just give up on BC totally. I believe this community can pull it together and BC can become the world currency for everyday transactions. Go BC. Rock on guys.

I just wanna say one last thing before i go back to being part of the silent majority watching BC with keen interest....from an outside viewpoint. I agree that this seems to be the future coin ...especially given the electrical consumption required for some others ( not mentioning specific coins here).

Pls stop all the infighting your community has gotten a reputation for. You will self destruct if you don't.....and all the great efforts that have been made thus far will be a complete waste. Teamwork is always the key. Smiley

There wouldn't be infighting if some members here didn't go for a power grab of controling the direction of this coin. Those voices of reason are getting ignored over cheerleading for the foundation. The foundation will only bring you short term profit, if your in this for long haul then you best be concerned about few individuals that have seized control of this coin through a coup and unrightfully represent it as offiicial BC. They have the power right now, and we must vow to not let this foundation do any more in the interest of this coin.

We must think longer than few months here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
IconicExpert, you did not provide any proof or evidence for us in your text. I don't see any reason to believe some claims written on the internet without evidence. Furthermore I don't understand how they can dump 7.5M BC without changing the price when the pool only buys 100k back.

Please provide clear evidence for your claims. Until then I can only assume that this was a tactical move by you that in some way fits with your profit orientated plan.

People are not understanding. They did not dump the full amount, nor do they intend on dumping the full amount. The 7.5 is what they hold collectively. They dump a few BC everyday and buy back to keep the price down. They make the price "dip" and then use the multi-pool funds to buy on dips...
that would likely not even work without the payouts, i'd guess. People are being paid out, i know it since i had a few rented rigs pointed to it several times.
Activity: 177
To help Iconic and Blackcoin i suggest you to do this :

Push the ignore button next to "IconicExpert"

Right now a paranoiac and full of himself guy like that can only bring harm to the coin  Sad

yep i also did that  to his clones
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Welp... I lost a lot of respect for IconicExpert ... so sad because a few of his ideas were actually good. But trying to bring down the whole community because of your greed is just a shame.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

So what would be their purpose for doing this?  Do they not benefit if the price goes up?  I am not saying I believe or disbelive you, I am just trying to get my head around what is being said.
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab
As a result of the attacks against me regarding my PR donation match scheme I can do one of two things...

1) Quit in disgust (I am sensitive)
2) Carry on with a vengeance

I am good at heart and have only good intentions for mine (and your) investment.

So I choose to: CARRY ON WITH A VENGEANCE!!

I will match ALL DONATIONS to the 90 DAY PR fund for an additional 24 HOURS!!!

Let'd get this PR campaign launched and get BC back on track. True colours have been shown today - there is no recovering from this debacle!!

My donation match has raised $4,040 in last 20 hours - let's keep going guys!

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

Please donate - let make BlackCoin what it DESERVES to be!!!

I support MrCoins and will add 1kbc to the already donated 10kbc

And tbh I am glad i did not donate to the other guys project, and if i had donated I would be asking for a refund today.

I have been in bc irc since beginning under nick dibdab and have also access to some of the "behind the curtains" projects and plannings. You can choose to believe me or not when I say that IE has now really got EVERYTHING wrong what those named guys and me are doing. Therefore I know that he can't prove anything he is saying, so you can all stop asking him for proof.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Dude, you've made your point. And by the look of things, not many seem to believe you or care about what you say. In fact, as far as I can tell, you seem to be antagonizing yourself more and more with each of these posts. Now, I ask you, honestly, genuinely, and really mean it: Don't you think it's time to stop?
Activity: 364

you are funny. trading risky not only multipool buy or sell BC
Activity: 210

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

based on feels?

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
just thought i would share my old grandmas recipe for a fruitcake

two eggs,
10oz of assorted fruit,
1 half baked iconicExpert,

whip until frothy at the mouth, cover in eggs by throwing them at iconicExperts face,
bake in the oven until golden brown

Flooding the forum now to make it look like I am a liar will not change the truth. All someone has to do is use commonsense and piece the events of the last several weeks. Actually, all they have to do is think about the past few days.
IconicExpert  it orver. You losse

If you think I would put my reputation on the line with a simple post you are wrong. I am just letting these "gentlemen" continue to dig a hole deeper... I did not expect them to admit it... But continue with diverting the attention to me...
you are breaking blackcoin community. I hate you . Refund my money.
As a result of the attacks against me regarding my PR donation match scheme I can do one of two things...

1) Quit in disgust (I am sensitive)
2) Carry on with a vengeance

I am good at heart and have only good intentions for mine (and your) investment.

So I choose to: CARRY ON WITH A VENGEANCE!!

I will match ALL DONATIONS to the 90 DAY PR fund for an additional 24 HOURS!!!

Let'd get this PR campaign launched and get BC back on track. True colours have been shown today - there is no recovering from this debacle!!

My donation match has raised $4,040 in last 20 hours - let's keep going guys!

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

Please donate - let make BlackCoin what it DESERVES to be!!!

Is that your money or BC foundation money ?

Half is raised from the community and half is matched by me from my 24 hour (now extended to 48 hour) campaign!
Activity: 177
BIG IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT COMING AT 10:40 EST TODAY!  STAY TUNED

Actually....I got nothing.

big important announcement : a well known bc thread flammer quit bc and will return to his oil snake business
Jump to: