Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 296. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

what do you guys think about if we as a community organized another PR campaign for June/july (or when the new semester begins) and air drop 10.000-20.000 paper wallets preloaded with 10 BC from a black helicopter at a university campus like MIT or Harvard? would that be something we would like to see done?

Activity: 381
Good morning.

I'm mining for X11 since it had been established yesterday morning.

At which time the mining payment shall be sent to the wallets?
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
This from www.bandcamp.com ( in reply to a message sent  16th April )

"Hi there, sorry about the delay in responding - your message was lost for a while in the ethers of spamland. We are looking into other payment options for the future, possibly including Black Coin, but there aren't any concrete plans yet - please stay tuned!"

If they need more information, I could help them set it up.. Possibly also we can use a solution like Coinkite so they dont have the risk of liquidating to $$ where needed. (as long as BLK is not closed loop^^)
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
This from www.bandcamp.com ( in reply to a message sent  16th April )

"Hi there, sorry about the delay in responding - your message was lost for a while in the ethers of spamland. We are looking into other payment options for the future, possibly including Black Coin, but there aren't any concrete plans yet - please stay tuned!"

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Hi, www.digiscribbles.com is a new store that is now accepting Blackcoin. At DigiScribbles we currently have gift cards and PC video games for sale. Please stop by and check us out.

Add yourselves to www.blackcoinmap.com
Activity: 364
Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Brammien, like i told you, on irc

Everyone accepts Soekip and the foundation.
Everyone wants Soekip and the foundation to continue working

Soekip and the foundation were active for the past 2 months, since development on the coin started. they didnt have an official name or designation, but they were active and

did the blackcoinpool promotion (who ponyed up the money for that? they did)
did the knc miner promotion (again they ponyed up a lot of money themselves)
did the PR thing, that Soekpin is doing right now, and they ponyed up $15K USD before the post was even made)

Let me write something that I wrote on irc,

[04:33] guys, have you heard of Crypto Exchanges? yeah, the things people use to trade coins around, hmm they do sound like a CENTRAL place to do many trades, since i dont go on teh street and exchange my shitcoin for another shitcoin, hmmm crypto is supposd to be free right, ban all exchanges
[04:33] fucking hyprocrisy

If you do not like this, why are you getting mad, and antsy, just sell your shit. Oh wait, you cant sell yoru shit because you would sell at a loss, because based on how many questions and passive aggressiveness and hate you have towards everyone who tried to answer all your questions, i think you bought in at a high price and either doesnt know how to average down a buy in price, OR b doesnt have more btc to average down his buy in price. So you are a little sad bagholder that cant get out, so he has to come and vent your anger over the "devs are evil" and the "foundation members are all illuminati"

NEXT

I'm only replying to counter your false accusations, I was here prepump, pre 10,000, and invested in this coin cause I believe in it. Your assumptions are wrong. We have a decentralized currency and you want centralization. That's the issue, if you read my posts, you'd see this. Centralization is not the way to go, and there is not check and balances. Really simple, I've never had issues til the coup that took place and self appointed took over. IRC is a whole different place than this thread. IRC few investors come there sure, but most will come here, and age difference is huge.

So I'd not expect the IRC crowd to think like seasoned businessmen, or learned enough in live to know you can't have this sort of centralization of power/decisions without repercussions at some point in time. There's no turning back easily now.

Anways, your childish attacks on me are just that I'd expect from the IRC room. BC is a coin worth fighting for, it's worth it cause it's innovative and is first coin that could take on BTC. So yes I'm upset when I see a powergrab, and also see those same people hiding in IRC with there people ready to defend them. They can't answer the questions put forth, and they are dead set on foundation. It's absolutely not negotiable. It's happened, and done. They won't budge or even listen. Well, that's that. 

And, what have you done for Blackcoin except scream when Radiostatic left, and scream again when you heard the word foundation?
You said this coin needs to be fought for. What do you think these guys are doing?

Let time sort it out. Give Soepkip and others the 24-48 hours he is asking for.

I know 20+ people who support this "foundation" and the coin.

Two of them:
blade87 - gives about all of his spare time to work on the "failover pool" www.cryptotalts.com (read the reviews here, by everyone)
morituri - presented a plan about contacting a PR company and uses a lot of personal funds and resources to make this happen.

Now. What have you done - or, are you doing - except yelling at us?

Contact me, maarx, in IRC if you have any questions or want a good talk.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!

Come on guys - make me PAY UP MORE!!!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!

Smaller donations are welcome! If I awoke to 50 x 200 BC donations tomorrow I'd be over the moon! Come on guys, let's make this happen!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Wait... are testers needed on #bcpdev  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Activity: 43
need testers for #bcpdev JOIN NOW!!!!!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Для rat4:
Moжeтe ли вы oтвeтить, ecли вы пo-пpeжнeмy вoвлeчeны в мoнeты?

I speak some Russian, so I'll answer.

Yes rat4 is still involved in the coin, in fact he just added a new way for staking to happen, and he's making changes all the time that you can check out on the BC test net.
legendary
I have been killing it mining shibecoin all day lol,,,,,, the competition is fierce out there.... its pow/pos in  5 days,,,hmmmm?  and I really like the neato wallet design too  Shocked

EDIT: of course I will devote some earnings back into purchasing BC as always Smiley

With a 1.5M premine and 10% inflation baked in... yeah, I would definitely be funneling profits into BC with that. Wink
lol, yep... I see you have looked at the coin Smiley I'm going to keep my eye on it

wow look at the diff almost 500  755 now!

and jezebus there are some new scrypt miners on there no way 90MH nr1

http://shibe.suchpool.pw/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
yes but it will drop back down (200-300 etc then back up) in a block or 2 and then the estimated coin per day rockets up its strange but I like it, been a blast mining and selling today ,,, I may hang on to a few ,,,not sure yet....

EDIT: next diff = 196 lol
need testers for #bcpdev JOIN NOW!!!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

That's what i meant to say, my English is proably too bad..

The fact that there are still people dumping/cashing out does make it easier for those who want to accumulate a lot since the dumpers "help" holding the price down.
When you look at the amount and timespan where coins are being dumped at times that can hardly be part of the "usual" price manipulation. In that case the price would go up and down in shorter intervals and not drop for 12 hrs w/o any uptrend (for sell/dump and buy back) iin between.

Exactly my point...
Activity: 308
I have been killing it mining shibecoin all day lol,,,,,, the competition is fierce out there.... its pow/pos in  5 days,,,hmmmm?  and I really like the neato wallet design too  Shocked

EDIT: of course I will devote some earnings back into purchasing BC as always Smiley

With a 1.5M premine and 10% inflation baked in... yeah, I would definitely be funneling profits into BC with that. Wink
lol, yep... I see you have looked at the coin Smiley I'm going to keep my eye on it

wow look at the diff almost 500  755 now!

and jezebus there are some new scrypt miners on there no way 90MH nr1

http://shibe.suchpool.pw/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
legendary

Jump to: