Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 342. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
IE, but you are doing so at the expense of BC..

Trust me BC will be fine. This is nothing more than a juvenile power play that has spilled over to this forum. Too bad this is the weekend but next week will be very interesting....
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Im not spreading fud.  It's a concern, not because i think you did anything wrong.  Just from a security standpoint.  Ive been reading on the forums a long time.  Not an attack.  Just wondering what security is put in place.  As i have not really seen any info on it.

If i understood it correctly IEs software does "just" launch the official wallet from the menu, the other functions are part of the "card software".
So there should not be any security loss/issue at all.

Yes.

I'd like to know not as a bash but because the idea of crypto is knowing how/where your money is stored. 
Is the wallet segregated from the rest of the software interaction? 
How is the auto updating done, does it ask the user if it wants to update or does it just do it without input? 
What about possible corrupted firmware,  does it protect the wallet? what happens. 
Could we have the source opened for an update to select developers to look at before release?

Other questions i have but this to start with.

Things i would like to know, and things i think would make the card better if known.
Activity: 13
Im not spreading fud.  It's a concern, not because i think you did anything wrong.  Just from a security standpoint.  Ive been reading on the forums a long time.  Not an attack.  Just wondering what security is put in place.  As i have not really seen any info on it.

If i understood it correctly IEs software does "just" launch the official wallet from the menu, the other functions are part of the "card software".

So what you are saying is his software is fucking useless other than launching the QT client which wasn't even written by him? His software does nothing but be a cute little GUI that jus launches the wallet. ROFL WHAT A SCAM PEOPLE, ARE YOU READING THIS?
Activity: 182
Astro, because its VERY expensive. Smiley

correction, it has a high price tag, that does not always relate to value m8

Obviously you want us to blindly trust you guys, but TBH why have a PR guy and then pay a 3rd party a shit load of money.

1) how do we know its value for money
2) how do we know they are even capable of doing what you claim.

See the issue - for all IE issues he is far more transparent and gives the BC community the option to decide for ourselves;

not treat us like Kids who don't need to know about these adult problems/decisions.

You might as well of claimed your paying Santa to drop BC down our chimneys ( as it stands)  Undecided
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
 Angry stop FUD we are backcoiner.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
IE, but you are doing so at the expense of BC..
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I have a lot of fun from those who were fulled that was IE...
But how many people were fooled that WC,AC will be next BC Cheesy? !!! Cheesy:Cheesy:D:D:D
Look at  WC.. today AC... coping someone success then bum and scam and all cry...
Just use your brains and more forward we need that.

GO Reddit and official forum...
Activity: 168
IE Why do you keep responding to these people? Honestly.. like you said and people here know you have done good things for BC. New trolls aren't going to actually be able to discredit you.. You don't need to respond to each and every new troll.. And what's worse is that you keep insinuating that the foundation is somehow involved, like we are actively against you... Why would we be against someone who is helping spread the word of BC?

I don't understand you right now.. I had been working on the PR firm thing for a long time and really looked forward to bringing it to the forums and the community...

Let's collectively move on.

This community is very small, and thankfully there are honest people who have no problem sending me "transcripts". When someone takes a shot across my bow I make sure I sink their ship. So the little games that are being played will not compared to what my response will be.
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
damn... what a sh-i-t out here.

take a deep breath.... leave this forum for a day.
give your wife a good ****, take a beer and a sigaret... tomorrow is another day.

Bring it to another level tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Becouse when you in top 10 crypto you will always have enemies.
If you are pool and sick you don't need even enemy is that clear ?
And trolls allways will be here...

the current problem isn't trolls.
The problem ist that some people who consider themselves leading/important members of this community are slinging mud at each other.
leaders always argue no matter what...(to get better position and show who is male "alfa" )
in real life is the same all leaders know better
from my 7 years experience.(while sometimes they know shit and they are very dump)

You just need to realize that Ironic have his master his plan going on top like antipancer bullet hitting tank.
while Soepkip is guy who acts slowly but he is hard working building something BIG.
 ...anyway in PR he is king of brave ideas we need all people on board.
But all people makes mistakes me you IE Soepkip Gitt...
IE is guy who is specific but he deliver promises that part of him i like the most.
Look from distance what he is saying he is perfect example of authoritative / charismatic leader
who is leading you to battle and he play that role  very well. (he behaves like CEO of big company)
Sometimes with only view on his own plan. But is better to have than to not have it.

I support all people who are working for BC and respect them even Gitt who made some mistake
but he wanted good next time he will think twice before he will say/write one word to much.
QFT
Lets move on  Cool
Astro, because its VERY expensive. Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

IE Why do you keep responding to these people? Honestly.. like you said and people here know you have done good things for BC. New trolls aren't going to actually be able to discredit you.. You don't need to respond to each and every new troll.. And what's worse is that you keep insinuating that the foundation is somehow involved, like we are actively against you... Why would we be against someone who is helping spread the word of BC?

I don't understand you right now.. I had been working on the PR firm thing for a long time and really looked forward to bringing it to the forums and the community...

Let's collectively move on.
You are not a threat to this community, in fact I see you as an asset. But I thought it was so strange that you got very defensive when the PR plan was introduced, why should you care if people contribute to two separate methods of gaining publicity?  You come here and bash everyone for putting down your plans and tell everyone to make there own plans then someone comes out with a new plan, and how did you react ? By bashing it. Hypocrite

@z3r0 - thanks for the link, I watched the blackcast live =)

I've been holding since 9500 sats, I'm in for the long haul.

this is my biggest issue. Official Team has a plan to promote the coin sponsored by major bc investors and IE loses his shit. cue 40 pages of nonsense.

If its sponsored by major BC investors and holders - why are they asking for donations Huh  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Wow, everyone chill out maybe?
Activity: 25
Im not spreading fud.  It's a concern, not because i think you did anything wrong.  Just from a security standpoint.  Ive been reading on the forums a long time.  Not an attack.  Just wondering what security is put in place.  As i have not really seen any info on it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
You are not a threat to this community, in fact I see you as an asset. But I thought it was so strange that you got very defensive when the PR plan was introduced, why should you care if people contribute to two separate methods of gaining publicity?  You come here and bash everyone for putting down your plans and tell everyone to make there own plans then someone comes out with a new plan, and how did you react ? By bashing it. Hypocrite

@z3r0 - thanks for the link, I watched the blackcast live =)

I've been holding since 9500 sats, I'm in for the long haul.

this is my biggest issue. Official Team has a plan to promote the coin sponsored by major bc investors and IE loses his shit. cue 40 pages of nonsense.
FUD>>>>>FUD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORE FUD

So lets see...

First I was from India and I proved I wasn't..so that didn't work.
Then I posted multiple press release projects, but the person who posted it doesn't write anything like me....that didn't work.
Now someone with a new account that says it was only brought up once before (He is new mind you) wants to spread FUD about that cards....

Ok so I guess we are playing dirty now...no problem...

Please for the love of all that is black (see what i did there?  Wink )- do not let them drag you to their gutter level
Activity: 237
I don't want to pile on and I agree that most of multioptions posts don't sound like IE. I did find these two posts though when going though his posting history.

Monday 21, April
Pre-Order: Waterproof High Speed, Super Thin FlutterCoin Wallet Card
Details coming soon

and

The 10 Billion Fund for better Life
In cooperation with PenguinCoin, LeafCoin, Southern Charity Hub, +500 International Charities

We are launching the first and biggest ever charity fundraising using Crypto currency online

Campaign period: from 31, March 2014 to 31 December 2014
Fund target: 10 Billion coin
for participation contact us on: [email protected]

other details comming soon
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
The day who never ends!

I think it is already time to cool things down, let us work for the common good, in the heat of the emotion I may have said some stupid things here, and suddenly have offended people who did not deserve my 60 seconds of fury.

I want to make clear that I am not against "PR 90 DAYS", I support everything that I think will be good for blackcoin, I just want more details so that I can contribute to the peaceful conscience, I want to see  BC # TOP1 , and I already I donated more than 19k BC, for several projects here!

I'm really sad about all this bullshit today. Someone please tell me the RAT4 BC address for that I can donate some Blackcoins for him, Because this guy "RAT4" almost never come here, apparently he is now working on some improvement in Blackcoin code and I'm embarrassed because I never donated a single dime for BLACKCOIN´S FATHER.

RAT4 you really created a good coin, a coin it is worth bicker and fight.

hmmm done in ie's singnature size increase style...
Jump to: