Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 344. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 500
Maybe you need to read the posts again, his english is fine and to me seems very similar to IE's writing style.

If i'm wrong in my assumption then i'm sorry. I merely was pointing out something that I noticed!

Dude what have you done?  NOTHING!! You have 4 post GTFO go buy some AsiaCoin!!

BYE BYE!!!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

First thank you for pointing that out and nice find. Secondly it is clear he copied what I wrote because the English and writing in his previous posts do not match the press release post.

No problem, just trying to de-escalate things for the sake of the coin and the future of the community. I think everyone on all sides (including you) need to take a deep breath and calm down, all this thread is doing is discouraging new Blackcoin users. Given what's been going on with Asiacoin and Whitecoin lately, we should really all be friendlier to each other. No one will want to come on over and get involved Blackcoin if all people do in here is attack each other.

Also - if you do speak for the community, join in more on Reddit. There it's obvious what the community is for/against simply based on the popularity of the posts there, rather than having silly, meaningless polls every 30 mins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Amazing how these 'long time lurkers' are now registering to do nothing more then post crap.

It seems to me that its a systamtic targeted campaign to discredit and drive IE out of BC.
The

IE might be a little egotistical, but at least he did something for the BC community. The so called ' official' have done NADA appart from beg for coins to give to a 3rd party to do their job ?
Obviously the PR guy is not capable, so not needed. - thats one hungry mouth less to suck our donations feed

All said and done, none of you have 'control of BC' thank fuck !
And if this carries on, there will be no BC community.

Shame on you all  Cry

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
Sun Tzu

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Maybe you need to read the posts again, his english is fine and to me seems very similar to IE's writing style.

If i'm wrong in my assumption then i'm sorry. I merely was pointing out something that I noticed!
Activity: 168
can someone briefly explain what's going on here??

ie is being called a scam artist that is operating across btctalk with multiple accounts and IE is super mad about it and attacking blackcoin which makes no god damn sense.

If you want to attack me for my views and actions that is fine. But it is extremely low to spread personal FUD knowing that is not me. But hey I guess this is the level we are now on...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
ie is being called a scam artist that is operating across btctalk with multiple accounts and IE is super mad about it and attacking blackcoin which makes no god damn sense.
You know everybody can do the same...
Even on our main forum you have links from where you can get those business cards...
This is not big misstery ^^... look how those thread was shuted down without reply too...
In interent all can be Obama or Putin2... guys get on groud.
Did you saw those FLT cards in real ? or mayby someone make fake donation for gettting some gree BTC from naive people
and run scam like usual in crypto 1st was BC then coppies - WC-scam then AC-3bln premine scam too do i have to give more examples of copy idea scams ?
Activity: 196
wow..bought nearly at todays high...fuck my life
Howdy all, long time lurker first time poster.

I appreciate all the work everyone has been putting into this coin, now i'm not here to create any FUD but I was just trawling the AsiaCoin thread to try to figure out what was going on about the "hidden block" that was discovered and noticed a post by multioptions, stating:

-snipped-

Now, I must mention that these posts are practically the same, it is strange that Iconic has been claiming that he is all in on BlackCoin, yet how can you explain this ?

whaat..... Huh so is IE a pro scrammer ?

vic, post your bc address, wanna send you something Smiley

It is possible the asiacoin poster copied IE... Let's not jump to another brawl

having both original posts deleted within minutes of vic posting it leads me to believe otherwise.

Well that's just fucked up then... I'm done with this forum.
You can still see the post from multioptions here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6520007

I'm not sure why people are saying it's been taken down, just trying to spread misinformation I guess?

Pointing this out does not make me an "IE shill" though. This is my first post on Blackcoin. I've gone through multioptions history and his english in general is pretty terrible. His posts simply don't read like IE, I suspect he was just a scammer using IEs post as a template to get donations.

That being said, I think this thread is getting way out of control. Moving dialogue over to reddit where there's a community-driven voting system for every post seems like a much better solution to me. Live and let live, all this arguing and disagreement is stupid and just make Blackcoiners look like amateurs.

First thank you for pointing that out and nice find. Secondly it is clear he copied what I wrote because the English and writing in his previous posts do not match the press release post.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
please please,
someone needs to close this and delete every post from today ffs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

And on the "Umbrella-fund" promo announced earlier today https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6525167  I will from time to time randomly pick two names from a hat to send freebies to. All the obvious names of hard workers are in there, 19 of them at present, and I will add more. I've been around since day 1 and know pretty well who's who.
The first results are in. Don't laugh:

TheDogeOfWallStreet
Iconic Expert

pm me with a shipping address if you wish to collect, or regift to whomever. Shipping+handling is taken care of.

Donate in any amount to BHMXU4jpMRwruz3Gs2HV9QQgZrxq2cHA5t to support the promo, whose main purpose is to have some fun supporting whatever's happening.
Mate keep digging that hole, like I said I have nothing against your work for BlackCoin, but please don't come here preaching that your all in on BlackCoin. In fact I had closed the tab, but when someone stated that it was deleted I reopened it and took a screenshot.

It's not deleted, see my recent post:

I'm not sure why people are saying it's been taken down, just trying to spread misinformation I guess?

Pointing this out does not make me an "IE shill" though. This is my first post on Blackcoin. I've gone through multioptions history and his english in general is pretty terrible. His posts simply don't read like IE, I suspect he was just a scammer using IEs post as a template to get donations.

That being said, I think this thread is getting way out of control. Moving dialogue over to reddit where there's a community-driven voting system for every post seems like a much better solution to me. Live and let live, all this arguing and disagreement is stupid and just make Blackcoiners look like amateurs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Mate keep digging that hole, like I said I have nothing against your work for BlackCoin, but please don't come here preaching that your all in on BlackCoin. In fact I had closed the tab, but when someone stated that it was deleted I reopened it and took a screenshot.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 406
stop bashing IE for whatever.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Look at the dates on each post. Of course someone is going to copy the formula I used. And someone will also copy the cards I created....And someone will copy the Wall Street idea and just change the location...

Fluttercoin already copied the multipool and is also planning the release of the fluttercards
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Lol, well luckily I took a screenshot anyway!! Here you go guys, IconicExpert a hypocritical liar. Now GTFO and go scam some other community.

coppy more...
and mayby now IE will be from China sending those requests...?
All can run such scam...we can have now 1000+ IE who cares
noone will beat Stratobitzs in coping and trolling now
oh yeaa i wonder how he is doing lol.funny individual he was
I think people are pulling out of Blackcoin because the big growth is over and done.

Whitecoin is moving. And PoS ends like what in 3 hrs.

BC lovers say WC sucks, it's nothing but a copy coin.

I'm moving into WC. I hope it copies BC verbatim. 1200 to 50000.

That my friends is MONEY!

i wanted bump some funny BC hater ^^.
He is sitting with WC 3m bag @1200.

Blackmagic ^^.

FOR YOU Cheesy
Activity: 210
Howdy all, long time lurker first time poster.

I appreciate all the work everyone has been putting into this coin, now i'm not here to create any FUD but I was just trawling the AsiaCoin thread to try to figure out what was going on about the "hidden block" that was discovered and noticed a post by multioptions, stating:

-snipped-

Now, I must mention that these posts are practically the same, it is strange that Iconic has been claiming that he is all in on BlackCoin, yet how can you explain this ?

whaat..... Huh so is IE a pro scrammer ?

vic, post your bc address, wanna send you something Smiley

It is possible the asiacoin poster copied IE... Let's not jump to another brawl

having both original posts deleted within minutes of vic posting it leads me to believe otherwise.

Well that's just fucked up then... I'm done with this forum.

Lol, well luckily I took a screenshot anyway!! Here you go guys, IconicExpert a hypocritical liar. Now GTFO and go scam some other community.

P.S - Why was the post magically deleted ? Surely if it was someone using your "special formula" they would have no need to delete the post.

Wow these post are getting really sad. So someone with a new account just happened to find this post and take a screenshot?
Activity: 56

coppy more...
and mayby now IE will be from China sending those requests...?
All can run such scam...we can have now 1000+ IE who cares
noone will beat Stratobitzs in coping and trolling now
oh yeaa i wonder how he is doing lol.funny individual he was
Jump to: